The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ever fall in love with a massage girl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=856240)

HappyBanana 04-09-2023 11:47 PM

Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

All ML just want your money, you kana KC gao gao if you believe she love you.

sinkwc 05-09-2023 08:43 AM

Maybe initially they wanted the companion thing and also want know guy here. Happened u come see her often then may tink she offered more service to you. Guys please wake up. End of the day she still serve all men as long as u can pay. Don’t tell it affect yr life. Imagine she also text the same message to many guys and do the same deed. Don’t tink so much abt this type of relationship. End of the day $ matter. Dun understand y people buy bags n bracelets n expensive stuff. R u the only kc? Haiz
Some of them have husband n bf in their own country. U r helping them to feed the wife n gf

lonelyfish 05-09-2023 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinkwc (Post 22631711)
Maybe initially they wanted the companion thing and also want know guy here. Happened u come see her often then may tink she offered more service to you. Guys please wake up. End of the day she still serve all men as long as u can pay. Don’t tell it affect yr life. Imagine she also text the same message to many guys and do the same deed. Don’t tink so much abt this type of relationship. End of the day $ matter. Dun understand y people buy bags n bracelets n expensive stuff. R u the only kc? Haiz
Some of them have husband n bf in their own country. U r helping them to feed the wife n gf

I thought to make this an addiction between me and her, whatever develops later don't care. But now I decided to keep her just for company when I found out she is divorce and had kid in China. I don't spend a lot and won't increase the "tips" I spend on her cuz my intention is to reduce the $ I spend on getting girls. Sure, she is here for $. If other guys are willing to spend on her, not sure if she can still keep me company as and when. Of course I'll be happy if she will eventually service me free.

Boldtel 05-09-2023 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelyfish (Post 22631759)
I thought to make this an addiction between me and her, whatever develops later don't care. But now I decided to keep her just for company when I found out she is divorce and had kid in China. I don't spend a lot and won't increase the "tips" I spend on her cuz my intention is to reduce the $ I spend on getting girls. Sure, she is here for $. If other guys are willing to spend on her, not sure if she can still keep me company as and when. Of course I'll be happy if she will eventually service me free.

Bro your world will come crashing when it ends when you see how heartless they can be when you guys aren’t together. Enjoy while it last but pls don’t let your guards down.

deathnitez 05-09-2023 09:09 AM

Aiya not all the same but mostly girl work here want money. But sometimes they got need or want company. Is heng sway. But most sg guy tio gong tao cause most sg girl don't know shit about sex or like to hang up and sell. So sg guys easily cheated. So many of my acquaintances tio divorce or cheated money cause of china or thai or Viet girls. Just pay safe and within monetory limits. Some guys think they 50+ still look like Andy Lau sigh....

Xgenre 05-09-2023 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathnitez (Post 22631801)
Some guys think they 50+ still look like Andy Lau sigh....

In reality, they look more like Andy Lau's brother. Wah Lau! :D

Wah Lau's name uses 2 out of 3 words that make up Lau Tak Wah ok. Don't play play.

tanman 05-09-2023 10:49 AM

Just be level headed can liao lor. I have heard ml call everyone lao gong. Kc them gao gao but some guys think they are their special ones. The genuine ones are the ones who dont mind lending you money when you really need.. The ones that when you give them less tips and dont talk to you much after that are the ones you should flee. 😂😅

loneyheart 05-09-2023 02:10 PM

Just don't mix up LUST n LOVE but both will cost u many $$$$ damage :)

WhiteLodge 05-09-2023 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 22632514)
Just don't mix up LUST n LOVE but both will cost u many $$$$ damage :)

sometimes reli hard to control our emotions. hope i can learn from all bro share exp here too. i once also fell for a ML. see her a lot, spent a lot on massage. in the end get nothing

sladang 05-09-2023 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathnitez (Post 22631801)
Some guys think they 50+ still look like Andy Lau sigh....

Yeah, some 50+ guys think they look like Andy Lao at 50+ :D ..

Newsasap 05-09-2023 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsasap (Post 22630748)
From earlier on I can sense this ml is heartless but my friend just turn a deaf ear despite my earlier warning.
I believe there are other bros here funding the same support to this lady. If anyone who wish to know if this is the same woman can pm me with discreet and kept confidential.

Actually a lot of bros knows who this lady I am referring to but they just refused to face the reality. They worry gets hurt after knowings the truth. Anyway the post is letting you know that you are not the only out there. You still stands a chance to crawl back to the shore.

eripsa 06-09-2023 12:06 AM

Never take things so seriously...

lonelyfish 06-09-2023 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boldtel (Post 22631799)
Bro your world will come crashing when it ends when you see how heartless they can be when you guys aren’t together. Enjoy while it last but pls don’t let your guards down.

It is a now a fact that it will eventually end. But as long as I can still have her company for now, it's fine. She's not the only lone ML, I found another potential target. I just don't want to invest in 2 at the same time. Just keeping her as main and RTM the other one occasionally to build chemistry.

Actually, the cost of that other one is lower and stays nearer to me. Haven't start to make my advances at her yet. Also, she's younger and probably have some regulars. If she can't give me company as and when after work hours, I may search for another target.

mrfool 06-09-2023 11:23 AM

So most bros usually let go if the girl return to their home country?

WhiteLodge 06-09-2023 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrfool (Post 22634948)
So most bros usually let go if the girl return to their home country?

let go lo. it's a temp thing only