The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FB Exchange Contact (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=269205)

grilledfish 15-04-2020 01:20 PM

Re: FB Exchange Contact

Have a 19 year old Chinese syt contact , easy to score if your charismatic and can fill her void which is shes lacking attention and company ! Interested bros do pm me on wechat at @steamedfishzy. Willing to exchange contacts or sell !

blackcatbukit 17-04-2020 05:40 PM

I am interested

grilledfish 19-04-2020 01:34 PM

Stay safe everyone !

james38 22-04-2020 03:05 PM

I have a mid 40s milf... husband is a mahjong king, kids are grown up... she is not pretty but super horny... can insert thumb into her anus while dogging her.

Willing to exhange her wechat's contact..

james

captainjackoff 22-04-2020 03:48 PM

anyone who wants to exchange, can pm me.

cb period really boring

SimpleMinds 23-04-2020 08:09 AM

Exchange Contact

got 2 FB to exchange. one is 40 plus n the other is 50 plus. if u have any 40 plus or above to exchange, pls pm me.

water_boi 23-04-2020 02:01 PM

Re: Exchange Contact

Quote:

Originally Posted by james38 (Post 19972166)
I have a mid 40s milf... husband is a mahjong king, kids are grown up... she is not pretty but super horny... can insert thumb into her anus while dogging her.

james

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainjackoff (Post 19972206)
anyone who wants to exchange, can pm me.

cb period really boring

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleMinds (Post 19973156)
got 2 FB to exchange. one is 40 plus n the other is 50 plus. if u have any 40 plus or above to exchange, pls pm me.

that is what this thread is all about... exchanging n not a market selling contacts.... :D

robert1234 24-04-2020 08:34 AM

Closed....

Akamoto 25-04-2020 03:06 PM

i have a 30yr chinese small size for exchange, able to fk her on first date if chemistry is right, uniform lady, super horny and she will automatic rub you hard while talking in car when is first date, she will invite you to her house sometime taking excuse like boring at home or help her tabao food .then from there you should know she is hungry for cock.

willing to exchange with similar age .

mukbang1 25-04-2020 07:43 PM

I have a 22 year old local SMU girl contact to exchange! Easy to up as she feels lonely and craves for attention. Only willing to exchange her contact for another pretty looking SYT or if you have nothing to exchange , i’m willing to sell it to you!
Add me on wechat at @dinoblitz if you’re keen and want to discuss . Cheers !

grilledfish 26-04-2020 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukbang1 (Post 19976677)
I have a 22 year old local SMU girl contact to exchange! Easy to up as she feels lonely and craves for attention. Only willing to exchange her contact for another pretty looking SYT or if you have nothing to exchange , i’m willing to sell it to you!

Have added you on wechat !

DanChicharito 27-04-2020 12:36 AM

Hi im local chinese 36 n veryvery inerested do add me in wechat. ID: shiguzo
Thank u

DanChicharito 27-04-2020 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james38 (Post 19972166)

james

Hi james im local chinese 36 n im very interested. Do add my wechat at shiguzo.
Thnk u

mukbang1 27-04-2020 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukbang1 (Post 19976677)

Still up for trades/buying for those syt lovers ! Only giving to that one sincere and genuine bro

XiaoChun77 29-04-2020 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robert1234 (Post 19974401)
Closed. Thanks Duffy and James for your genuine trades. Good luck with your milfs.

To genuine bros seeking trades, be very careful even with seasoned forum users. Met one who just bulldozed his way trying to cherry pick. He reached out to me and I gave the benefit of the doubt and took the first step to share my list and info, after that provided 2 contacts and apparently he had up them. It was just one sided sharing of info from me and when i try to ask for him to start sharing also, he accused me of recycling contacts and trying to pick up a fight, like i owe him like that.

Sound like sumone with the nick starting au?