The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   AMK kakis fall in! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=854694)

Juzicy 14-03-2022 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahhero (Post 21152607)
Is the ML called xiaoxxx or xiaoyxx? if yes, I have tried that shop, can have more if got chemistry

Nope bro... I think he referring to xiaoyx. There are 3 ladies and I tried xiaoxxx and xiaoyx. Only xiaoyxx never try before.

skihon 14-03-2022 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juzicy (Post 21152937)
Nope bro... I think he referring to xiaoyx. There are 3 ladies and I tried xiaoxxx and xiaoyx. Only xiaoyxx never try before.

I have tried Xiaoyxx. Very nice in person almost 90% look like the photo

Juzicy 14-03-2022 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skihon (Post 21153041)

Yup bro... Totally agree. I tried xiaoxxx and got a lot of extras. Need chemistry. Xiaoyx just tried last week. Her massage skills is tip top. Special also very good. Quite a good find there.

Juzicy 14-03-2022 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skihon (Post 21153041)

Xiaoyx massage more tip top. Both xiaoxxx and xiaoyx can have more if got chemistry. Not expensive also.

Staycalmsg 14-03-2022 04:33 PM

Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Anyone tried Lxsx from Essxxxx Spx? He he

plok 14-03-2022 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juzicy (Post 21153088)
Xiaoyx massage more tip top. Both xiaoxxx and xiaoyx can have more if got chemistry. Not expensive also.

If U are talking about where I think it is, I feel the environment damn cui leh. The beds are like almost side by side touching each other. 😞

Juzicy 14-03-2022 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plok (Post 21153298)
If U are talking about where I think it is, I feel the environment damn cui leh. The beds are like almost side by side touching each other. 😞

Ya. Pxxg txx. They shifted 1 away. Now only left 2. 1 inside and 1 outside. But still the environment is cui like u said.

plok 14-03-2022 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juzicy (Post 21153308)
Ya. Pxxg txx. They shifted 1 away. Now only left 2. 1 inside and 1 outside. But still the environment is cui like u said.

And they dun have 30 mins.

keisukehonda 14-03-2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveletters (Post 21152400)
My first fr on this shop at 4** amk as I got her wchat through a massage platform on fb, make a booking as I was around tat area n feeling tat I need a rub also some service if any as I was first time there,reach n I saw tat the shop is those legit shop with bright light n curtains,the ml looks the same in the pic posted in fb, a milf I could say she was in a tee n those yoga pants,ok I'm a sucker for milf,so she was asking wat I want a normal massage or u know the 88 , since I wanted more ofcos the 88,ok cut short the massage was good n she use some kind of thing which is hot to massage u too quite a chatty ml as she will chat with u all the way during the session brushing u against her when massaging,aft 30 min or so the fun begin she will make u crouch on the bed with ur ass up and give u a good handling aft tat when u turn over a slow nice hj n free roaming n a pair of nice boobs to zhut making soft moan as she finish u off,with a blue note ofcos.Overall a good rub n good finish for mi.Rtf yes if I around tat area but one thing is it's a common toilet back of the shop n I don't really like it n I didn't use it.

i know who is it. I got her dou yin also.. haha, nearby can eat famous fish soup. Slurp

Juzicy 14-03-2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plok (Post 21153327)
And they dun have 30 mins.

I always take 60-90. My objective is still massage.

nex_terday 14-03-2022 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juzicy (Post 21153308)

Actually the environment is quite bad now compared to before reno. Outside no privacy, behind is like wtf?

Juzicy 14-03-2022 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nex_terday (Post 21153429)
Actually the environment is quite bad now compared to before reno. Outside no privacy, behind is like wtf?

Hahaha... Ya bro. The environment really is damn bad. Other den that all plus points for me. Not syt but looks passable. Massage is on point. Auto roaming 5g and not expensive. Give what u suppose to give and no black face. Got more extra if chemistry are there.

Nostringonenite 14-03-2022 08:07 PM

Seems like 4xx area got a few more to explore…

I also went to 4xx recently, but should be a different shop. Boss say new girl, girl say they new also… but got familiar faces.

A curtain with bright lighting shop.

Went there, first time no GQ… no roam… disappointed. But there was a guy hanging around… I wonder…

Would go back and try again. Shall share when I go again.

QWH888 15-03-2022 03:06 AM

Hi. Can share location on this? Thanks alot

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveletters (Post 21152400)
My first fr on this shop at 4** amk as I got her wchat through a massage platform on fb, make a booking as I was around tat area n feeling tat I need a rub also some service if any as I was first time there,reach n I saw tat the shop is those legit shop with bright light n curtains,the ml looks the same in the pic posted in fb, a milf I could say she was in a tee n those yoga pants,ok I'm a sucker for milf,so she was asking wat I want a normal massage or u know the 88 , since I wanted more ofcos the 88,ok cut short the massage was good n she use some kind of thing which is hot to massage u too quite a chatty ml as she will chat with u all the way during the session brushing u against her when massaging,aft 30 min or so the fun begin she will make u crouch on the bed with ur ass up and give u a good handling aft tat when u turn over a slow nice hj n free roaming n a pair of nice boobs to zhut making soft moan as she finish u off,with a blue note ofcos.Overall a good rub n good finish for mi.Rtf yes if I around tat area but one thing is it's a common toilet back of the shop n I don't really like it n I didn't use it.

Apollo 16-03-2022 09:08 PM

thanks bro recommendation, tried blessed health AMK for massage, it is a clean shop, $50 full 1 hour massage. tried candy next time will try 水晶 , 1 hour solid massage and cupping.

The good thing is when they do cupping will massage your leg, really worth the $$$ spend. a good place for clean strong massage :D

Heartlandlover 16-03-2022 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keisukehonda (Post 21153343)
i know who is it. I got her dou yin also.. haha, nearby can eat famous fish soup. Slurp

Super long queue one at hawker?

skihon 17-03-2022 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollo (Post 21157754)
thanks bro recommendation, tried blessed health AMK for massage, it is a clean shop, $50 full 1 hour massage. tried candy next time will try 水晶 , 1 hour solid massage and cupping.

The good thing is when they do cupping will massage your leg, really worth the $$$ spend. a good place for clean strong massage :D

I tired 水晶most of the time i go there. There is once i tried COCO

ilovegirlgirl 17-03-2022 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollo (Post 21157754)

Bro can share contact ? I can share with u a strong massage but is in the west

Chiongster23 17-03-2022 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostringonenite (Post 21153588)
Seems like 4xx area got a few more to explore…

I also went to 4xx recently, but should be a different shop. Boss say new girl, girl say they new also… but got familiar faces.

A curtain with bright lighting shop.

Went there, first time no GQ… no roam… disappointed. But there was a guy hanging around… I wonder…

Would go back and try again. Shall share when I go again.

Bro I also tried. If have gq tell me haha

omg888 17-03-2022 03:36 PM

Has anyone tried Ave 6, B**tley Wellness? That day walked past saw a cute fair petite ML with heavy makeup, heavy lashes. Looks like a SYT, but more importantly, her school girl kind of body is my fetish. Any GQ there?

Apollo 17-03-2022 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl (Post 21158764)
Bro can share contact ? I can share with u a strong massage but is in the west

PM me :D :D

Juzicy 17-03-2022 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omg888 (Post 21159091)
Has anyone tried Ave 6, B**tley Wellness? That day walked past saw a cute fair petite ML with heavy makeup, heavy lashes. Looks like a SYT, but more importantly, her school girl kind of body is my fetish. Any GQ there?

Edit: Sorry bro, mislook your shop name. My apology. The 1 I referring to is other shop.
U mean lxxa. She I don't know. I tried sxxsxx. Got GQ. Standard rate 50 with top roaming.

burntdieyou99 17-03-2022 06:58 PM

any bro know local massage with happy ending ? hahah or any nice massage places with normal massage ?

burntdieyou99 17-03-2022 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keisukehonda (Post 21153343)

can share with me the location and the douyin ? thank you

sibeinerd 19-03-2022 08:22 PM

Amk got any place with clean with intense teasing massage not $88 setup one?

sibeinerd 19-03-2022 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecum (Post 21140938)
I was a member there since Lisa time, so when they moved over to the new place that Rxxxxx said my membership can only do 60min massage not the 保健. And she said if want to do 保健 the price I paid for the previous membership can only do 45min! I was like wtf !

But lucky enough I manage to get another PRC ml who can do for me 保健 full 60min with my current membership.

The last time membership is $680 for 10 time free 1 time. I think I still got 4 or 5 more time if anyone want can PM me I can sell to you or we can go together and you just paid me 30% off the price tag there will do

Now their package how much? Which Ml therr now have the best skill can pm

Sgboringguy 19-03-2022 11:15 PM

Anyone know abt the 4xx pxxx txx tcm? Gd? Can pm me if find too open. Tia

andyho55 20-03-2022 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sibeinerd (Post 21163517)
Now their package how much? Which Ml therr now have the best skill can pm

Hi bro, long time didn’t see you in amk posting. Don’t bother to go, not only entrance fee $68, the tips they asking is min $60 to $80. Give you black face if you chose $60.

Juzicy 20-03-2022 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgboringguy (Post 21163769)
Anyone know abt the 4xx pxxx txx tcm? Gd? Can pm me if find too open. Tia

Ya. It's in the thread. The ladies there are good in massage. Not expensive. 50 per hour. Standard rate. But the bad point is curtain be it front or back and share shower room.

keisukehonda 20-03-2022 06:57 PM

Anyone recently went to Hxxxx at amk? Any decent insights ? I read some old thread but are they still valid ? And how much entrance and damge ? Can pm me if sensitive , any GG ?

Recently in the area, walked past saw one viet looking but cmi lady manning counter. So walked off.