The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=145734)

snipeshot08 10-02-2021 07:56 AM

Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Many many Ox-picious Greetings to all bros :D

Happy Lunar "Niu" Year!!!!!

:D

Babarella 12-02-2021 12:43 PM

...............Happy Tet

jordanpola 14-02-2021 04:45 AM

Im new here

blahzzz 26-02-2021 04:51 PM

chuc mung nam moi moi nguoi! i miss vn so much!

snipeshot08 02-03-2021 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blahzzz (Post 20494444)
chuc mung nam moi moi nguoi! i miss vn so much!

Almost everybody here misses Wetnam.........:o:( another farking year down the drain :(:(

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

KangTuo 02-03-2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 20500543)
Almost everybody here misses Wetnam.........:o:( another farking year down the drain :(:(

almost.. yah
exclude me. i happily skipped travelling to vietnam for 2 years and third year running :D

snipeshot08 03-03-2021 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 20500550)
almost.. yah
exclude me. i happily skipped travelling to vietnam for 2 years and third year running :D

You no same lah, you go there is like serving a prison sentence & somemore accompanied by your own personal prison warden :eek::D if u go with us only then will be a very different story liao :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Director 09-03-2021 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 20513254)
Is this thread properly dead like the hcm thread (as i predicted )yet? or is this slow a death by a thousand cuts?

Most of us have not been travelling since feb 2020. There is nothing much to share for the rest of us who are stuck at home. We can only dream of the past and hope that when covid is gone and countries reopen, cheongster will not spoil the places...

snipeshot08 10-03-2021 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 20513254)
Is this thread properly dead like the hcm thread (as i predicted )yet? or is this slow a death by a thousand cuts?

You are back !!! :D

Dont think it will ever be really "dead" unless removed by the forum owners or Mods as once in a while somebody will pop up here, long live TCSS :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 10-03-2021 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Director (Post 20514182)
Most of us have not been travelling since feb 2020. There is nothing much to share for the rest of us who are stuck at home. We can only dream of the past and hope that when covid is gone and countries reopen, cheongster will not spoil the places...

Ermmmm u sure yours is Feb 2020?????????:D Who ask u so kiasee at that time lah dowan to join us.....:rolleyes:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

blurblur2032 12-03-2021 11:09 AM

Envy you so good can have young and juicy every now and then

Here only can dream of

Elfbird 15-03-2021 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 20514209)
both girls work in htgd.

What is HTGD?

BruceChan 15-03-2021 05:27 PM

Been reading this this thread and smf, seems like gaigu/gaito/timgaigoi are what the locals use but I do not like the idea of (foreigner rejection or tax/hotel stop you/travelling time/different from pics/scam with police etc) only one of those sites has a filter for outcall and looks like only hcm/hanoi has enough selection.

Barbershops don't look clean and mp seems more attractive at the same value.
How do the the hugging coffeeshops/beergardens work? Is it a private room to get handsy or do they just flirt and you can try your luck to arrange something after hours?

Wechat/zalo looks ok but have to filter out alot of trans.

Their english is poor but do alot of them speak chinese? Have met quite a few that mentioned they started learning while in school.
Used apps in other countries to meet younger girls in coffeeshops to see if pics match first but sounds like the language barrier and reserved nature might be a big obstacle.

snipeshot08 16-03-2021 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 20520023)
Shaved 21 yr old pussy 300k

She actually looks naturally sparse down there :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 16-03-2021 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfbird (Post 20525196)
What is HTGD?

Hot toc goi dau, its those that looks like barber saloon shop with barber chairs but is actually a bbbj joint ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 16-03-2021 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BruceChan (Post 20525739)
Their english is poor but do alot of them speak chinese? Have met quite a few that mentioned they started learning while in school.
Used apps in other countries to meet younger girls in coffeeshops to see if pics match first but sounds like the language barrier and reserved nature might be a big obstacle.

The biggest obstacle is always language as most of those you have mentioned cater more towards locals & you will have big problem communicating with them unless its those that have been working overseas before ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Elfbird 16-03-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 20526605)
Hot toc goi dau, its those that looks like barber saloon shop with barber chairs but is actually a bbbj joint ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

I went to google Hớt Tóc Gội Đầu, their first result is a message forum. Looks like it is really some fun place.. :p:p:p

Elfbird 16-03-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 20526612)
The biggest obstacle is always language as most of those you have mentioned cater more towards locals & you will have big problem communicating with them unless its those that have been working overseas before ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Yes, Language is the biggest problem in Vietnam.
It is hard to communicate with them without knowing Tieng Viet and also a foreign language will immediately label you as carrot.
Even using the wrong ascent will get you labelled as carrot.

Elfbird 16-03-2021 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 20527406)
maybe thats because you using a wrong 'ascent'. i have the wrong accent but i have no problems. Why are you being carrot, after service you give them the right price and you LEAVE, at most you ask is it STILL XYZ dong.
If you stupid no common sense and you ASK them price then THAT is what tells them you newbie and hence you get carrot.
Seems to me too many guys use excuse of no language for reason being overcharged, rather than the fact no common sense and no street smarts.
Even met so many guys want english/chinese speakers when go KTV, i asked why say so can KC girl get better service, but in room talk cock, ask question liek girl name age, even some idiot ask if girl like work as chicken hahah, can clearly see girl not interested. Others do more idiotic things like dont negotiate price, and when i remind them wait till music turned off so everyone can hear him talk girl about price, not surprisingly girl refuse. He so clueless he dont realise girls who work chicken, DONT like being reminded of that and dont want it KNOWN, these things need to be discreet. Same as those guys most are angmo, go to HTGD STAND IN DOOR ASK for boom boom or do things attract attention for people nearby, wonder why they get refused service told no bbbj etc

Haha, I belongs to pay and leave group.

You are right, do show respect to the girls.

snipeshot08 17-03-2021 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 20526920)
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=11...postcount=5365

Joking aside, when i first arrive to stay permanently in 2008 my language ability was practically non existant, likewise my first visit as a 19yr old way back then, I didnt have much problems accessing locals only activities.
Likewise now when i go to ulu places in cambodia, laos, thai, indo, etc etc, where noone speaks much english, i dont have much problems , all you need to know is the numbers in the local language.
Have a bit of common sense, high EQ, and decent non verbal communication and social skills is all that you need.

2014's post u also can dig out.......champion :D

Yup that is right on the point as that was also how I started a long way back travelling all over Asia & that time internet was just in its infancy & most people dont even know about its existence yet :cool: the unfortunate part about all the modern youngsters nowadays is that they tends to be spoonfed since young & gotten too used to just google on the internet & get instant information without having to go thru the old-fashioned hard way :(

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 17-03-2021 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfbird (Post 20527320)
I went to google Hớt Tóc Gội Đầu, their first result is a message forum. Looks like it is really some fun place.. :p:p:p

Its nice as a quickie blow joint, u need to try it & tick it off your bucket list if u are not a frequent traveler to Wetnam :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 18-03-2021 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 20528465)
yes but there are plenty of old men who just as stupid and lazy so cant blame the strawberry generation. Bottom line is most people are incapable of think for themselves or no balls. Ex instead of walk around hcmc follow crowd to best pho restaurant, the go to tripadvisor follow some dumbass or watch some youtube clip, so in the end everyone become mindless sheep. cant think for themselves.
Think internet = free info, just turn up open mouth expect answer and more than not dont even say thank you, let alone contribute back, thast why with that guy post from 2014, I just ignore.
He did same thing for changmai and bkk, go ask many questions then after pple reply dont bother say thank you and didnt make a report himself.
After all these years on SBF you havent become corrupted and become bitter hahah all power to you

Yup agreed, that is an unfortunate side effect with the advent of the internet as many also regardless of their age also became quite used to getting "spoonfed" too given the ease of googling, that is why I have never advocate openly posting joints with clear addresses on the www as it tantamount to killing off the golden goose in no time ;)

I just live & let live mate, already had enuff bitterness in the real world to face :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Elfbird 18-03-2021 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 20528444)
Its nice as a quickie blow joint, u need to try it & tick it off your bucket list if u are not a frequent traveler to Wetnam :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Haha, Lets see if I got chance, as I also have prison warren following :D

snipeshot08 19-03-2021 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfbird (Post 20531077)
Haha, Lets see if I got chance, as I also have prison warren following :D

It will be difficult lah the moment u are together with your wifey to visit hometown, worst still if you are in those ulu provinces, if u really want to cheong then u need to go with your friends on a separate trip, more fun & less stress :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 19-03-2021 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 20531601)
Today i was thinking about getting a clean massage as i havent had one in some time, i know a place where for 150+150 i can get a 90min hard massage with some SYT. But then i thought I also know a place where i havent been in awhile where for 120+200 i can get a hard massage and a hj from a syt. But then Im thinking for that 320k, for a extra 50k ie 300+70k i can fuck a big titty girls that 24yrs. Guess where i ended up?, fuck i hate my life, its sooooo stressful with the decisions i need to make

Damn your life is really "hard", really not easy especially with soooooo many different choices kekekeke :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Elfbird 19-03-2021 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 20532292)
It will be difficult lah the moment u are together with your wifey to visit hometown, worst still if you are in those ulu provinces, if u really want to cheong then u need to go with your friends on a separate trip, more fun & less stress :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Ya, going to cheong overseas will be hard unless I go on separate trip.

Going for Massage in Singapore is much more easier.

Elfbird 19-03-2021 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 20532304)
Damn your life is really "hard", really not easy especially with soooooo many different choices kekekeke :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Haha, since he got 3 choices he can take an eraser and write 1-6. Throw it and see where it landed

1,2: choice 1
3,4: choice 2
5,6: choice 3

At least over here we can throw coins: To go or not to go.

Elfbird 19-03-2021 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 20531551)
no problem if you only have a prison "warren". maybe if you had a prison WARDEN.
My guess from what i have read, what i know and what i have seen with singy man and their vn wifes, then i will say nothing will happen

Not too sure if really nothing will happen, got to wait till borders open then plan ba

snipeshot08 23-03-2021 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfbird (Post 20532316)
Ya, going to cheong overseas will be hard unless I go on separate trip.

Going for Massage in Singapore is much more easier.

Thats the most "unfortunate" part about being married as it seems everybody will tend to forget their own meaning for existence & their whole world evolves around their wifey or kids only :(

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 23-03-2021 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfbird (Post 20532320)
Haha, since he got 3 choices he can take an eraser and write 1-6. Throw it and see where it landed

1,2: choice 1
3,4: choice 2
5,6: choice 3

At least over here we can throw coins: To go or not to go.

So if bo bo shooter & both is off target means go for all 3 choices tio bo????:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^