The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Massage at Bedok old camp (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=832994)

candeo_88 21-09-2021 02:20 PM

Re: Massage at Bedok old camp

Waaaaaaaa.....a blast from the past indeed...Visited her when she was in AMK and now once at her current place...Good massage indeed with all her pussycats to accompany you...

Thereafter can have a wonderful nasi briyani at the hawker center nearby...

:D:cool:

Wolfen1977 21-09-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candeo_88 (Post 20847125)
Waaaaaaaa.....a blast from the past indeed...Visited her when she was in AMK and now once at her current place...Good massage indeed with all her pussycats to accompany you...

Thereafter can have a wonderful nasi briyani at the hawker center nearby...

:D:cool:

Wow..last i heard the cat she had passed away and she was abit depressed. I don't know if she got a new one though..but yeah, her massages are damn good.

Wolfen1977 21-09-2021 03:55 PM

Hi bros, for those msging me about Noora contact, sorry but i don't have it anymore as i don't use wechat anymore. Also, i did ask her if she wanted my help to tell bros about her but she said she didn't want as strangers will keep bothering from out of the blue.

Songsong77 22-09-2021 12:16 PM

Ah, Noora. Had her a few times when she was at AMK. You must be comfortable with cats and a rather intense-looking sister if you want to enjoy her service. We had chemistry and she wanted to ride me the very first time she met me. But I delayed until the 3rd time and it was mind-blowing. She's not that feminine but her strength is that she can massage very well and will turn into a nymph when she is horny. Her ass is tight too as she only allow entry for bros she likes. Her HJ can be painful as she is quite strong, so be warned.

candeo_88 22-09-2021 12:30 PM

It was a few years back already..not recently that I visited her...:D:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 (Post 20847292)
Wow..last i heard the cat she had passed away and she was abit depressed. I don't know if she got a new one though..but yeah, her massages are damn good.

candeo_88 22-09-2021 12:33 PM

Oh yeah.... that experience is unforgettable....a tad awkard in the beginning but quite pleasant after chemistry is built...:D:cool:

And yes, not everyone gets the special treatment according to her :p:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Songsong77 (Post 20848651)
Ah, Noora. Had her a few times when she was at AMK. You must be comfortable with cats and a rather intense-looking sister if you want to enjoy her service. We had chemistry and she wanted to ride me the very first time she met me. But I delayed until the 3rd time and it was mind-blowing. She's not that feminine but her strength is that she can massage very well and will turn into a nymph when she is horny. Her ass is tight too as she only allow entry for bros she likes. Her HJ can be painful as she is quite strong, so be warned.

Wolfen1977 22-09-2021 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Songsong77 (Post 20848651)

True dat..wish i could contact her again for her massage..and also being one of the lucky ones to get her treatment ;) I did it the 2nd time i had her and then kept going back till we stopped contacting. Her new place is at a condo though.

Songsong77 22-09-2021 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 (Post 20848681)
True dat..wish i could contact her again for her massage..and also being one of the lucky ones to get her treatment ;) I did it the 2nd time i had her and then kept going back till we stopped contacting. Her new place is at a condo though.

When I say her ass is tight, I mean tight! So tight that I had to keep seeing if my cap broke. And this is with plenty of lub. She can be damn horny when she encounters a tight f**k....hahahaha....:p

xen0n 22-09-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Songsong77 (Post 20848687)
When I say her ass is tight, I mean tight! So tight that I had to keep seeing if my cap broke. And this is with plenty of lub. She can be damn horny when she encounters a tight f**k....hahahaha....:p

So she does provide services. Waiting for contact here liao. :D

JuzOldGuy 22-09-2021 04:15 PM

as cliche as this may sound... i have been in search for a massage to be done by a 'sister' for the longest time. i even started a thread some time back looking for one.

so if any kind soul out here that is able to share Noora's contact, it is very much appreciated and i will be very much indebted to you :cool:

Mambocoffee 23-09-2021 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Songsong77 (Post 20848687)

She’s a pre-op ladyboy?

Wolfen1977 23-09-2021 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mambocoffee (Post 20850157)
She’s a pre-op ladyboy?

Yes, she is and don't ask me for contact cause i lost it already..lol

Mambocoffee 23-09-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 (Post 20850215)
Yes, she is and don't ask me for contact cause i lost it already..lol

Dang! :D:D:D

xen0n 03-10-2021 11:34 AM

I thought I saw a contact Noora via Michat recently when I was around Simpang Bedok for lunch. From the glimpse of a picture, she is short haired and slit-like eyes. Is that an accurate description?

candeo_88 03-10-2021 01:26 PM

Add first and confirm later :D:cool:

She was short hair in the past, so you might be right..Then again, I've not seen her for many years...so....:D:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by xen0n (Post 20865426)
I thought I saw a contact Noora via Michat recently when I was around Simpang Bedok for lunch. From the glimpse of a picture, she is short haired and slit-like eyes. Is that an accurate description?