The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   HIV screening info (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=19533)

kwteo 16-03-2007 01:04 PM

Re: HIV screening info

i have just went for the oralquick test at geylang. result out in 20 minutes. finally all my stress r over. $50 for the test is worth it.

bornfree 18-03-2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playboy82 (Post 1898274)
After the testing of Blood at DSC, hw do they inform u the result on the spot? they print out a slip stating HIV positive or negative , or they tell u face to face?

And also anyone can direct me how to go DSC when i alight at Bugis MRT? tks

you can ask for result thur phone.. a password is require

HCaddict 20-03-2007 10:07 PM

I just went for my screening tonight. I really appreciate the hard work of AFA's guys doing. They are very professional and really make the environment feel at ease.

I was worried for the past few weeks and finally bring myself today to have the screening. When I was there, my fear suddenly gone as I see so many people of different level, 2 Ang mo which wear a tie was there for the test.

After I got my negative result, I really feel good and tonight I will be able to sleep well. No more commercial sex for me.

I would like to ask all brothers here who choose to continue cheong, please take care, always use cap even with a blow job. The counsellor that interview was actually more worried that I will have Syphilis than HIV coz I had unprotected oral sex with a Thai FL.

Please take care, brothers. I guess I might not be surfing Sammyboy anymore. Take Care.

bornfree 22-03-2007 05:33 PM

i done my test and my results are all -ve... NO more casual/commercial sex for me!!!!! take care bro... peace

playboy82 23-03-2007 09:06 PM

Now i am sad, hav done raw abt 20 days ago.. and must wait for like 3 mths ( 84 days ) then can go for test... still got 60 more days to go.. this kinda waiting is killing me....

HCaddict 24-03-2007 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playboy82 (Post 1921427)
Now i am sad, hav done raw abt 20 days ago.. and must wait for like 3 mths ( 84 days ) then can go for test... still got 60 more days to go.. this kinda waiting is killing me....

Why must 84 days ? Should be 70 days only mah. Meantime, if you are making love to your wife or GF, better wear a cap from beginning to end.

playboy82 24-03-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HCaddict (Post 1922009)
Why must 84 days ? Should be 70 days only mah. Meantime, if you are making love to your wife or GF, better wear a cap from beginning to end.

3 mth = 12 weeks = 84 days... hw come 70 days?

HCaddict 24-03-2007 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playboy82 (Post 1922243)
3 mth = 12 weeks = 84 days... hw come 70 days?

OK. My calculation is 90 days (Avg 1 month = 30 days). I thought I saw your posts saying your last exposure is 20 days ago ? So (90 - 20)days = 70 days mah.

playboy82 26-03-2007 08:36 PM

[QUOTE=FORCE;1822720]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabregas_sg (Post 1665296)
hi, first of all it was indeed brave of u to take the first step to go for the test.

Unfortunately, perhaps u got to DSC on a busy day. I know exactly how u feel cause when I first went there think is 3 years back, I waited for quite sometime also. 'Du lan' yes, nervous yes, I suppose u went for same HIV/syphillis test cause u mentioned $30. (Day clinic have to wait 1 week for result)

There is this anonymous testing done at DSC

Tues,wed : 6.30pm to 8.00pm.
Saturdays: 1.20 pm to 3.30pm
(except on public holidays)

To avoid the crowd one way is to go when the clinic just open. Works for me. Although u have to wait also but will be much faster.

Cost: S$20

Pre- and Post-Test Counselling is provided by trained volunteers.

Results are available within 20 min of doing the test.

QUOTE]

I went to DSC yesterday . 1st time for me . As advised by Bro-Fabregas , reached there @ 18.30 sharp but there were already 4persons ahead of me. After paying the $20+filling the questionnaire, waited for 15min before my no. was called for the test. After-that, waited for 10min before they called for the result. Again I asked the same Old Qs of the window frame & was told that 4-6 weeks should be sufficient, but 12weeks(3mths) will be more conclusive. The Whole process took less than 20min & I left DCS exactly 18:50 as a happyman . If any Bros feel shy/afraid anyone will see/know , dont hesitate & just go for it . It's your life at stake .

Anyway just want to highlight another point here. :mad: Never request/force funny Act to your Bro/friend when they are drunk. It's a life at Stake if we were doing RAW without our knowledge. What if the final result is HIV(+)???. Who to be responsible ??? I was drunk(Bad drinker) in a KTV in somewhere near FunanCentre last Oct(Friend's Birthday). When I woke-Up, bottom was naked & everyone were laughing. Friend just said I did the Rambo stunt to have BJ RAW...with Viet-gal. I was so STUNT that night (Still half sober) & questioned the Viet-gal that she informed that it was requested by the Birthday-boy..??? Initialy i dont really believe thinking the guys might just be joking , but during the Bill time I saw the tips to the Viet-gal for $150. So:confused: ???????Most Likely.....Also I was susprised that such KTV can allowed such act(RAW). Till now , they still just saying so. Anway in short , Fun is not at the expense of other people life. Lets enjoy together but be a healthy-man .

can tell me hw to reach there? i know it is quite near sim lim.. take a cab from simlim?

HCaddict 28-03-2007 10:24 PM

Here's the information on how to get there on AFA's site;

http://www.afa.org.sg/testhere.asp

puffpoopy 01-04-2007 09:24 PM

Good thread here.

Was feeling gawd damn fustrated over so many issues bugging me of late, work lah... family lah... that I did the unthinkable, walked in a HC yesterday and today.

Yesterday was indeed a horrible experience. Today wasn't that bad as da lady was a hottie, but still had the cap on both occasions since I'd read so widely on this.

Without this thread, I guess a moment of extreme fustration for me simply to discover da joys of indulgence in the flesh would probably end up in agony of not knowing I'd gotten from da 40yr old yesterday and dat early 30s Malaysian today at the HC.

Since 3mths+ onwards would yield a conclusive result, I guess I'll go in abt July or August together with my other blood tests for cancer and stuff like dat. Someone close juz died of cancer and it seems that not only HIV/STD is making it rounds but Cancer as well. Probably would go for regular HIV/STD testings for another 2 or 3yrs before I resume blood donation.

To all bros, enjoy urself at the HC, get ur bones cracked by da pretty lass get ya ass grinded by her pussy, feel shiok for the moment, go home and wank later instead of getting blown, its all the same. :)

To all bros who went for full test as well as planning to do tests. All the best to all.

playboy82 12-04-2007 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerrylimkk (Post 647664)
Hey man,

The estimated risk of unprotected sex with a confirmed HIV + partner is between 0.1-0.2...the risk for insertive partner (which is u) is even lower...But I am not saying raw is good...just use condom and be safe always...U have to get tested at 12 weeks to make sure u are okie...if u can't wait that long...u can also have a testat 6 weeks...99% of those that are really infected will have antibodies by 6 weeks...If u can tahan longer than test at 8 weeks...which is actually the real window period...Alot of doctors from western countries have agree that they never see anyone negative at 8 weeks and go positive at 12 weeks (3 months)...But u still have to test at 12 weeks to get a definitive result...The current elisa are so sensitive that they are able to pick up antibodies within 4 weeks...Next time just use a condom to save u unecessary worries..Read the link below if u are feeling worried...take care...

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/

http://www.sesahs.nsw.gov.au/albions...on/HIV_faq.asp

http://www.hivguidelines.org/public_...d-a/update.htm

hi, jus wana know hw accurate is this jerrylimkk posting... that 8 weeks is actually the " real" window period..

jackylee 16-04-2007 11:29 PM

Hi bros anyone can confirm are the operating hours of DSC changed or the same as stated on their website now?

Cause i see they are closed on sat, sun and pub holidays. making it inconvenient for me.. got to take leave if i wants to go for a test... which i wanted to....

thanks

HCaddict 16-04-2007 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackylee (Post 1970070)
Hi bros anyone can confirm are the operating hours of DSC changed or the same as stated on their website now?

Cause i see they are closed on sat, sun and pub holidays. making it inconvenient for me.. got to take leave if i wants to go for a test... which i wanted to....

thanks

You mean the anonymous HIV testing or other STDs consulting ? If it's HIV testing, you can go Tuseday, Wednesday night from 6:30pm - 8:00pm, Saturday from 1:30pm -3:30pm. For more information, go to http://www.afa.org.sg

jackylee 17-04-2007 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HCaddict (Post 1970120)
You mean the anonymous HIV testing or other STDs consulting ? If it's HIV testing, you can go Tuseday, Wednesday night from 6:30pm - 8:00pm, Saturday from 1:30pm -3:30pm. For more information, go to http://www.afa.org.sg

Hi..

But from dsc website.. it states closed on sat, sun and pub holiday..:confused:

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/howdogethelp.php