The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Top hit in yishun massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=636647)

kennethmak 09-05-2024 03:21 PM

Re: Top hit in yishun massage

I was surprised when I went j*
The business was gd
One bro waiting, another bro coming out
Which ml popular there? Sharing is caring

RuhGen 09-05-2024 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenewoldme (Post 23290379)
Thanks brother for sharing Nana's contact with me, I had visited Nana yesterday.
Had a wonderful session, her massage strength is good enough for me. Teasing wise really like what you've shared, really shiok. Her boobs really big, full and soft as recommended.
Just that the shop is a bit old but overall a great session with Nana. Will RTM for sure.

Boss can share the contact with me?

Ravager 10-05-2024 04:17 AM

Hais reading old posts on this thread feel so sian, how come Yishun become so boring nowadays? I miss when you can just go down give 2b to 2b3r for a quick and passionate FJ then eat Nasi Lemak before heading home. 2XX there was a good hidden gem but only Anne give FJ... now go bust liao can only go other places :(

PeePeeBoyinSG 10-05-2024 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravager (Post 23318684)
Hais reading old posts on this thread feel so sian, how come Yishun become so boring nowadays? I miss when you can just go down give 2b to 2b3r for a quick and passionate FJ then eat Nasi Lemak before heading home. 2XX there was a good hidden gem but only Anne give FJ... now go bust liao can only go other places :(

Acually, Anne's colleague : Viet ShaSha also offers FJ.
In any case, many people are always complaining about not value for money or whatever.
But how many actually explored to uncover ladies like Anne @ Yishun ? And hardly anyone gave appreciation to the Bro who introduced Anne to this Forum.

If everyone is waiting for everyone else to go spend his time, money and proteins to find FJ lobangs at Yishun (or at any other corner of Singapore), then chances are that people will just keep quiet even if they find good stuff.

It is better for people to support ladies from sponsored threads.

For me, I am busy with my regulars and cutting down on explorations (I do not own the bank or have the world's time).
The next time I manage to find something good at Yishun, I will probably keep it to the Bros from my private TG group (membership is closed).

mikhailG9 10-05-2024 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravager (Post 23318684)

Actually, just next door at Blk 236 there is a viet MILF Anna who gives very good full body massage, using elbows, fingers, palms with very good strengths for only 55/hr. She speaks good Mandarin and can hold a conversation. My session exceeded 1 hr but she never cut corners or asked to topup the hourly rate. My body really felt lighter after the session.

The downside is that the place is small with only 2 beds and the toilet is crammed. If you are looking for SYT or extras, look elsewhere. But if you want real kungfu massage at budget price, she is recommended.

The good thing is that the adjoining space is a hair salon owned by the same lady boss. Only $8 for hair cut, $15 for cut and wash. Where else can you get such good price? Now this is my goto place for cheap and nice haircuts followed by a good massage to end the day.

Skyzfire 10-05-2024 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikhailG9 (Post 23319455)
Actually, just next door at Blk 236 there is a viet MILF Anna who gives very good full body massage, using elbows, fingers, palms with very good strengths for only 55/hr. She speaks good Mandarin and can hold a conversation. My session exceeded 1 hr but she never cut corners or asked to topup the hourly rate. My body really felt lighter after the session.

The downside is that the place is small with only 2 beds and the toilet is crammed. If you are looking for SYT or extras, look elsewhere. But if you want real kungfu massage at budget price, she is recommended.

The good thing is that the adjoining space is a hair salon owned by the same lady boss. Only $8 for hair cut, $15 for cut and wash. Where else can you get such good price? Now this is my goto place for cheap and nice haircuts followed by a good massage to end the day.

Are you talking about Shun Kang?
If so, then then you are late. Place closed down liao.
Don't remember a Viet Anne there though.

Damn sad, I got to FJ Sha Sha once and then place close down.

Skyzfire 10-05-2024 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyzfire (Post 23321242)

Sorry, ignore my previous message.

mikhailG9 10-05-2024 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyzfire (Post 23321242)

No. The hair salon cum massage next door to Shun Kang. I visited PRC Anne (Shun Kang) a couple of times before they closed down.

The hair salon's viet Anna is very good in strong massage. She doesn't offer extras and doesn't expect tips but I gave her a small tips in appreciation of her good massage.

Danrocky 11-05-2024 05:12 AM

Recently went to the viet spa near CP Nasi Lemak. Was told to take 90min package but opted for 60min. Mostly all ladies looked average. Was served by a lady maybe around late 30s. The place is open concept during massage.

Massage was solid. while massaging the thigh areas she will slide down and touch my gun. Once flip over she will start to signal if want HJ and after saying ok. Then she will put divider to cover the place. Then she will start playing.

Then comes a surprise. I inserted my hand to feel the top and wow it was free access. Used both hands to play her headlights. Then while she gave more power on the HJ, slipped 1 hand down south and Oh my that’s also free access. Then pull down her pants and could see a partial bushy area. Fingered her and she gave the moaning sound and sexy look.

Both of us couldn’t last any longer and both of us released. After that she cleaned herself and put back her clothes. When out get towel to clean me up. I went to take a shower. Came back, dressed up and gave her just 1B. She told to come back next time and take 90min package.

Most likely my next attempt will be to try get a BJ.

AGoodBoy 11-05-2024 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danrocky (Post 23321825)
Recently went to the viet spa near CP Nasi Lemak. Was told to take 90min package but opted for 60min. Mostly all ladies looked average. Was served by a lady maybe around late 30s. The place is open concept during massage.

Massage was solid. while massaging the thigh areas she will slide down and touch my gun. Once flip over she will start to signal if want HJ and after saying ok. Then she will put divider to cover the place. Then she will start playing.

Then comes a surprise. I inserted my hand to feel the top and wow it was free access. Used both hands to play her headlights. Then while she gave more power on the HJ, slipped 1 hand down south and Oh my that’s also free access. Then pull down her pants and could see a partial bushy area. Fingered her and she gave the moaning sound and sexy look.

Both of us couldn’t last any longer and both of us released. After that she cleaned herself and put back her clothes. When out get towel to clean me up. I went to take a shower. Came back, dressed up and gave her just 1B. She told to come back next time and take 90min package.

Most likely my next attempt will be to try get a BJ.

Bro, what's the name of the ML that served you? What's their hourly rate?

kodgekaiden 11-05-2024 01:27 PM

Visited N*** again recently.

She seems to have slimmed down, so looks even better. And more importantly, her edging skills have also improved (or maybe I did).

For those who know, her edging/juagen style is the long long time ago, Joo Chiat Lisa, Amy, Rose, Xiaoya style. Twist, rub, stimulate the head that makes you squirm, want to shoot but cannot shoot at the same time. 上天堂,下地狱 electrifying feeling. Lasted for almost 30mins before forced to release. But during the 30mins, shot out water multiple times as well. End up whole towel wet sia and my soul also gone already.

The only thing I dont understand (and i feedback to her already, maybe she will change) is her wechat photo is kena photoshopped until her chin very sharp, then face looks like fake one. When in reality, she looks so much more normal and therefore better in real life.

I missed going to JQ, but when N*** skills is at such high level and ALSO her massage skills also good, plus she looks even better now, can say byebye to JQ liao ��

I will only share details to those more trustworthy one, because this one really my top gem now, so if I dont reply to your pm, paiseh in advance ����

Danrocky 11-05-2024 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AGoodBoy (Post 23322339)
Bro, what's the name of the ML that served you? What's their hourly rate?

$48 — 60mins
$72 — 90 mins

Can’t recall her name but if u go there she’s the slimmest of the lot and one that is looking best among those average looking ones

mikhailG9 11-05-2024 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danrocky (Post 23323002)
$48 — 60mins
$72 — 90 mins

Can’t recall her name but if u go there she’s the slimmest of the lot and one that is looking best among those average looking ones

Looks like a good budget option to relax in this neighbourhood.

spermy 12-05-2024 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danrocky (Post 23321825)
Recently went to the viet spa near CP Nasi Lemak.

Thanks for the review! Was wondering about this one...

CruXiFieD 12-05-2024 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tribiyoni89 (Post 23311888)
Brother can share contact

I believe I went to the same ML recently, to me I think in Yishun not many ml can compare already. Here’s a simple FR

Massage: 8/10 she mentions she’s new to the industry but her technique is surprising good. She says is her mentor who taught her well
Teasing: 9.5/10 if you manage to click with her, amazing
Boobs: 10/10 big soft original, small frame big boobs. Every man’s dream
Looks: 8.5/10 real person looks much better than her WeChat photos
Service attitude: 9.5/10 super willing to please, humble and can hold conversation well. She will try to accommodate to your request if it’s reasonable. She knows what men like too 😈
Damage: $$ entrance is not $88 shop. But as you add and add 😈 the overall price is similar to a typical $88 shop, but you get wayyyyy more than what $88 shops can provide. So to me I think is value for money
Overall rating: 9.5/10 I find her services perfect to my liking, not sure if the other ml in the shop have same sop. Already rtm twice

If you are interested, I can share her WeChat via pm, do note to keep the gem safe, I will only share with people who I deem safe