The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Danok Lastest update (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17947)

holymannn 01-08-2008 10:08 AM

Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl (Post 2938506)
U sifu still need to learn meh?? :rolleyes:

compare to you and other sifus. Me just small fly. Still got alot of things to learn from your guy la especially phut thai. You guys phut thai keng mak mak. Me phut thai mai dai. Keke

etct88 01-08-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl (Post 2938506)
U sifu still need to learn meh?? :rolleyes:

That Crown Prince of Danok, aka, Ultimate Puying Killer, always pretend to be pig, and want to eat all the Tiger/Tigeress (Thai Girls)

He have to maintain his positionand title , ma.

Care of his 'small potato' theory, actually is small potato with super duper big apetite..... si peh tham sim one......

et88

etct88 01-08-2008 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl (Post 2938530)
Wakakakaka

Okok.. u decent playman :D

Big Welcome to another Tirak Master!!!

This one is my Lord, he is the Ultimate Decent Playboy..... go RCA kenna 'raped' by the local sui mak mak puying......

Ask him to intro puying, his standard is 6.5, but when I see the puying, minimum 9.5... and all drive one. Go Hatyai, must jio him, he is THE Hatyai Master.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, no conflict of interest, he can't drink much, but have food and play only......

enjoy

et88

etct88 01-08-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yobymmas (Post 2938328)
going 1 night not consider going la~, summore go there oso consider as buisness what :p
No work how to cheong rite?.:D

hello! how are you bro? so see you in Holymannn's August trip!

the_saint 01-08-2008 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etct88 (Post 2938613)
This one is my Lord, he is the Ultimate Decent Playboy..... go RCA kenna 'raped' by the local sui mak mak puying......

Ask him to intro puying, his standard is 6.5, but when I see the puying, minimum 9.5... and all drive one. Go Hatyai, must jio him, he is THE Hatyai Master.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, no conflict of interest, he can't drink much, but have food and play only......

enjoy

et88

i cant agree more. during the trip with him at Hatyai, he show some very nice farm house.

welcome to Sammyboy, bro playman :D

the_saint 01-08-2008 10:50 AM

Live reporting

was in Danok yesterday and still going (now)

any bros here care to PM me, maybe can join you guys tonite :)

holymannn 01-08-2008 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_saint (Post 2938686)
Live reporting

was in Danok yesterday and still going (now)

any bros here care to PM me, maybe can join you guys tonite :)

hehe... this week how many day you wanna stay in danok huh? last week 6 days already. keke

Playman 01-08-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 2938567)
My Lord. You are tempting me again with your avatar gal. I wondering when can I luckly enough to get a puyings like your avatar. Really envy you le. October trip remember to intro puyings like your avatar standard to me ok? Kam sia

No problem.....can in fact I have found a few with the similiar standard that is why very tired this trip also old already cannot have 2 difference girls in 2 days can die one.:D:D;)

Pearl 01-08-2008 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_saint (Post 2938677)
i cant agree more. during the trip with him at Hatyai, he show some very nice farm house.

Yo..

U Kun Thai issit? How come always in Thailand le?? :p

Next trip to Hatyai, I must drag Playman there liao.. I wanna see Sui Mak Mak and Nom Chai Chai gals..:D

So when is your free schedule in August?

Pearl 01-08-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 2939021)
hehe... this week how many day you wanna stay in danok huh? last week 6 days already. keke

Chipet.. when u going to Bangkok?

Pearl 01-08-2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_saint (Post 2938677)

Eh..

How come your power and rep become 10 and 0 le??

I upped u 5 and some buddies from Thailand also upped u? U stepped on anyone's tail?:confused:

Playman 01-08-2008 02:06 PM

[QUOTE=etct88;2938613]This one is my Lord, he is the Ultimate Decent Playboy..... go RCA kenna 'raped' by the local sui mak mak puying......

enjoy

Please please don't praise me too much as I got a lot of preassure, afterward got heart attack as I don't have any 9.5 but all old lady who sometimes drive.

I can't or don't drink as I have stopped drinking for the past 10 years when the doctor told me that I have a serious speen problem after a bad accident and laying in the hospital bed in Pantai Hospital as the accident took place in Bangsar after a drinking sesson and now as I need to live longer to cheong mah! I stopped drinking all together, sorry bros as you people are young still so enjoy loh! D:D

the_saint 01-08-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl (Post 2939148)
Yo..

U Kun Thai issit? How come always in Thailand le?? :p

Next trip to Hatyai, I must drag Playman there liao.. I wanna see Sui Mak Mak and Nom Chai Chai gals..:D

So when is your free schedule in August?

ok la since you call me Khun Thai, then i am correcting what you say here. Nom Chai Chai is say as Nung Jai Jai (big breast).

hahaha, i believe this is the only word in thai that i can teach you, cause i cant speak thai too .... sorry ya :)

my schedule is pretty un-sure yet as but if the timing is right, i will try to 'snake' out from the 'sarang' ;)

the_saint 01-08-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl (Post 2939157)
Eh..

How come your power and rep become 10 and 0 le??

I upped u 5 and some buddies from Thailand also upped u? U stepped on anyone's tail?:confused:

hahahaha, this one you got to ask our Sammy Big boss liao.

last 3 days i have 37 point and 1 rep power, i was zap till (-37 points and 0 rep power) just within few hours. me also dun know what happend as when you kena zap, no reason will be given right ? but it is the opposite way when you up, you have to give reason. i am still blur blur about the point system till now, still learning hows works ?

but anyway, thanks to you and others that have up me. i will try my best to repay your kindness, if i have enough points in future. ;)

holymannn 01-08-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl (Post 2939155)
Chipet.. when u going to Bangkok?

I dont know le. I am just a follower la. Need to check with sifu playman and etc88. I will free myself for them. Keke.

Sifu etc88 and playman, which date you go bkk in oct? Let us know early le so that we can tag along la to see you perform. You guys promise wanna bring me to try 12000 baht super model to clear my kong tao. Remember?