The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Danok Lastest update (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17947)

Playman 01-08-2008 04:13 PM

Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 2939435)
I dont know le. I am just a follower la. Need to check with sifu playman and etc88. I will free myself for them. Keke.

Sifu etc88 and playman, which date you go bkk in oct? Let us know early le so that we can tag along la to see you perform. You guys promise wanna bring me to try 12000 baht super model to clear my kong tao. Remember?

It should be on the 23rd till 26th of Oct 2008....just be prepare it should be quite confirm unless my business wants to meet me gain earlier.;):p

Playman 01-08-2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 2939435)
I dont know le. I am just a follower la. Need to check with sifu playman and etc88. I will free myself for them. Keke.

Sifu etc88 and playman, which date you go bkk in oct? Let us know early le so that we can tag along la to see you perform. You guys promise wanna bring me to try 12000 baht super model to clear my kong tao. Remember?

It should be on the 23rd till 26th of Oct 2008....just be prepare it should be quite confirm unless my business wants to meet me again earlier.;):p

All my sifus and grandsifu, taikos have to approved the date also...thank you very much!:D

I will post my recent BKK FR in the Bangkok thread...ok taikos, sifus and grandsifus!

Pearl 01-08-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_saint (Post 2939415)
ok la since you call me Khun Thai, then i am correcting what you say here. Nom Chai Chai is say as Nung Jai Jai (big breast).

hahaha, i believe this is the only word in thai that i can teach you, cause i cant speak thai too .... sorry ya :)

my schedule is pretty un-sure yet as but if the timing is right, i will try to 'snake' out from the 'sarang' ;)

Luckily I Put Thai wrongly.. this proves me newbie.. If I say correctly, sure kana Chak Left and Right.... :p

Actually..jio u is easy..just tell u date can liao..:D

Pearl 01-08-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman (Post 2939483)
It should be on the 23rd till 26th of Oct 2008....just be prepare it should be quite confirm unless my business wants to meet me again earlier.

All my sifus and grandsifu, taikos have to approved the date also...thank you very much!:D

I will post my recent BKK FR in the Bangkok thread...ok taikos, sifus and grandsifus!

Yaloh bro..

You are so right.. need the Taikors to approve the date first. We so young and cute noobies ma.. :D:p

Playman 01-08-2008 04:36 PM

[QUOTE=Thai_Traveller;2936658]Bro Playman, I'm sure the bros here would be delighted to see pics of FL in bkk. :)

Grandsifu....I don't seem to be able to uo-load any photos...maybe newbie don't have this privilege?:D:D

Pearl 01-08-2008 05:05 PM

[QUOTE=Playman;2939538]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller (Post 2936658)
Bro Playman, I'm sure the bros here would be delighted to see pics of FL in bkk. :)

Grandsifu....I don't seem to be able to uo-load any photos...maybe newbie don't have this privilege?:D:D

Nolar..non-privilege denominated site lar...

U need to host the picture at other picture site, then paste link here. Cannot upload here directly.

Thai_Traveller 01-08-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl (Post 2936746)
Bro.. Already Tattoed the following in my mind after drinking with u :

Pai Thailand, Must Jio Taikor TT lim chew

When I come back from HCM, I will fix up my time and inform the Gang accordingly.

Aiyo, Bro Pearl, we are all bro when go & cheong together, happy can liao, where got taikor one, right? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by etct88 (Post 2938613)
This one is my Lord, he is the Ultimate Decent Playboy..... go RCA kenna 'raped' by the local sui mak mak puying......

Like that must follow Bro Playman to bkk liao...hehehehe Bro Playman when is your next trip?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl (Post 2939157)
Eh..

How come your power and rep become 10 and 0 le??

I upped u 5 and some buddies from Thailand also upped u? U stepped on anyone's tail?

I think he step on Boss's tail :D, he rep point up too fast liao must add him slowly mah, then will not kena. :p

the_saint 01-08-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller (Post 2939795)
I think he step on Boss's tail :D, he rep point up too fast liao must add him slowly mah, then will not kena. :p

bro Playman also up point very fast ah ...., :D

haiyo, dun worry so much of the points system la. as long as we are here, to share information and can cheong together, thats what really matters :)

the_saint 01-08-2008 10:44 PM

Live updating from Danok

tonite very happening at the following places :-

1. Helo BKK
2. Shalala
3. Model Club
4. Paragon

so far i already half drunk, came back to hotel room to take a shower and will go back for 2nd session :)

Playman 02-08-2008 10:44 AM

[QUOTE=Pearl;2939606]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman (Post 2939538)

Nolar..non-privilege denominated site lar...

U need to host the picture at other picture site, then paste link here. Cannot upload here directly.

Ok...now I understand how to load the photo already, ok thanks for the tips!:D:D

Playman 02-08-2008 10:47 AM

[QUOTE=Thai_Traveller;2939795]Aiyo, Bro Pearl, we are all bro when go & cheong together, happy can liao, where got taikor one, right? :)

Like that must follow Bro Playman to bkk liao...hehehehe Bro Playman when is your next trip?

Grandsifu T_T, you are our man lah, it is an honour to have you along with us on the BKK trip...taking Holymann, Kammou and a few other bros for a pleasure trip...no more business as need to take care of them. tentatively it should around 24th-26th Oct 2008 to suit to their schedule....join us, please!:D;):p

etct88 02-08-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_saint (Post 2940273)
Live updating from Danok

tonite very happening at the following places :-

1. Helo BKK 2. Shalala 3. Model Club 4. Paragon

so far i already half drunk, came back to hotel room to take a shower and will go back for 2nd session :)

Wow! you are the MAN..... last week 6 days, this week still there having all the fun. They give you PR, ah? (permanent resident) Should be la.....

must have a big collections of puyings...... sigh sigh, sometime also not sure if the puying I booked have his saliva......

No wonder Bro Pearl want to jio you.

Any Bro wants to go there, he is there!

sexiszen 02-08-2008 02:00 PM

any bros organizing trip to danok tis sept?we might hv a group of 4ppl heading to danok tis coming sept..so, we may hv a small m'sian sbf gathering..hahaha

the_saint 03-08-2008 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etct88 (Post 2941079)
Wow! you are the MAN..... last week 6 days, this week still there having all the fun. They give you PR, ah? (permanent resident) Should be la.....

must have a big collections of puyings...... sigh sigh, sometime also not sure if the puying I booked have his saliva......

No wonder Bro Pearl want to jio you.

Any Bro wants to go there, he is there!

nola bro. me and mayor just when there to have some drinks and sight seeing. nothing much fancy, just having some good times before i go back home :)

the_saint 03-08-2008 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexiszen (Post 2941554)
any bros organizing trip to danok tis sept?we might hv a group of 4ppl heading to danok tis coming sept..so, we may hv a small m'sian sbf gathering..hahaha

do let us know the time and date, if possible i will be there ..., :)