The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Kovan massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=723029)

fanclrock 25-04-2021 04:23 PM

Re: Kovan massage

Quote:

Originally Posted by hickory2 (Post 20601321)
Wow G****n Spa is 88p and no action. Recently saw it went up to 98p, I was shocked! Their 88p went from 60mins to 45mins. If you want 60mins it's now 98p.

Same boss as E**y Spa down the road so probably same thing there.

Bro, maybe change management.....the gxxxxn spa change the desgin of it signage. Not sure you realise it.......nearby 1 km got one better one, ;)

piichai 25-04-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatamBro (Post 20601222)
https://ibb.co/d29ZQ3c
Anyone tried here?

GQ Positive?
Share pricelist please ��

wrong thread. This is KOvan.

Please post in Serangoon, North East

hickory2 25-04-2021 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanclrock (Post 20601517)
Bro, maybe change management.....the gxxxxn spa change the desgin of it signage. Not sure you realise it.......nearby 1 km got one better one, ;)

I know the area quite well I still can't think of which one you mean haha. The ones that are close to G spa that I can think of are either clean or the extra not worth it. Can give hint as to which one you mean bro?

jayzzzz 03-05-2021 09:39 PM

Now with U* turned ear picking shop moved, and I'm not a huge fan of B&N. The area is turning stale.

Appreciate with any bro can share ctc of MLs in the area with service.

lovetocum 06-05-2021 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayzzzz (Post 20617042)
Now with U* turned ear picking shop moved, and I'm not a huge fan of B&N. The area is turning stale.

Appreciate with any bro can share ctc of MLs in the area with service.

Except for H***thy S**, the rest around Punggol Nasi lemak area like E**my and G***den cannot make it, but H***thy is a prostate place, need to spend more. The other choice is to go Serangoon area which also quite chop carrot.

piichai 06-05-2021 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetocum (Post 20622271)
Except for H***thy S**, the rest around Punggol Nasi lemak area like E**my and G***den cannot make it, but H***thy is a prostate place, need to spend more. The other choice is to go Serangoon area which also quite chop carrot.

Some correction
  1. Exxy and not Exxmy
  2. Cannot make it because they are from same boss.
  3. Serangoon Area not chop carrot joint.

balrogBoy 07-05-2021 02:10 PM

can bros please share some place to go in punggol?

lovetocum 07-05-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piichai (Post 20622443)
Some correction
  1. Exxy and not Exxmy
  2. Cannot make it because they are from same boss.
  3. Serangoon Area not chop carrot joint.

Bro,

Serangoon area quite big. I'm referring to Serangoon Gardens and Central. U referring to Upper Serangoon / Spazio?

sammyboyboy89 07-05-2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetocum (Post 20622271)

Bro when u say prostate place meaning what? Prostate milking? You got any fr for this

piichai 07-05-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetocum (Post 20623936)
Bro,

Serangoon area quite big. I'm referring to Serangoon Gardens and Central. U referring to Upper Serangoon / Spazio?

Serangoon starts from tekka all the way to Hougang Midland Town

Only place I see many P joints are kovan area nasi lemak stretch. The rest are not so apparent.

BatamBro 09-05-2021 03:40 AM

update :

kYT TCM :

Tried liao, first time.. the china boss is very talkative, $90 bao yang is piano around your little brother but no GQ

Went with another bro today and try again.. their boss not around so they secretly share pricelist for HJ but the shit thing is no autoroam touching at all.
So it's really pointless lol.. at least some booby and butt touching would have helped.

lovetocum 10-05-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatamBro (Post 20626597)
update :

kYT TCM :

Tried liao, first time.. the china boss is very talkative, $90 bao yang is piano around your little brother but no GQ

Went with another bro today and try again.. their boss not around so they secretly share pricelist for HJ but the shit thing is no autoroam touching at all.
So it's really pointless lol.. at least some booby and butt touching would have helped.

Bro, is it quote u 1 standard blue note to release? Wonder why TCM also Bao Yang so ex $90. Another carrot place.

sicklymicky 10-05-2021 03:49 PM

Found a brand new MP hidden almost completely from plain sight in Kovan.

So discreet, you cannot see the shop alongside other shops. If you did not look carefully, turn and you will miss it completely.

Being new, the MP looks fresh and speckless. Rooms come with attached shower cubicle.

Unfortunately, the ML I tried was quite bad. Overall, I give her a 6/10 for everything. I think depending on the ML, you get different set meal menu to choose from.

Good point is that you can easily sneak into this shop without anyone noticing you because the footfall outside the shop is almost close to zero.

Open to sharing this info if you can exchange natural busty MLs who can do FJ but not widely advertised in forum or website.

piichai 10-05-2021 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 20629131)
Open to sharing this info if you can exchange natural busty MLs who can do FJ but not widely advertised in forum or website.

This is exactly what I am looking for.

Not heavily talked about. Limit to a few and hidden gem type.
(Cleaner) And the boobs is so soft and big. (Sex Bomb)
Then can FJ. (Ultimatum)

Nickfen 10-05-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 20629131)
Found a brand new MP hidden almost completely from plain sight in Kovan.

So discreet, you cannot see the shop alongside other shops. If you did not look carefully, turn and you will miss it completely.

Being new, the MP looks fresh and speckless. Rooms come with attached shower cubicle.

Unfortunately, the ML I tried was quite bad. Overall, I give her a 6/10 for everything. I think depending on the ML, you get different set meal menu to choose from.

Good point is that you can easily sneak into this shop without anyone noticing you because the footfall outside the shop is almost close to zero.

I can trade bro.. Pm me