The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=189037)

fallen69angel 28-11-2016 11:11 AM

Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Was with my OC at Charles & Keith, was sitting down beside the mirror while waiting for her to try on her shoes.

Along came this girl wearing slightly loose lace tube, in her twenties to the pillar with mirror to try on the shoes. She wore them and adjusted her clothing. She pulled down her lace tube to straighten her top and I was facing her talking to OC. Suddenly her pink nipple literally popped out. Bra-less! She's a C cupped estimated with pink cute nipples. Looks 7.5/10.0.

She was shocked and looked around. Our eyes met and I think she realized that she just showed one of her boobs to me. She placed the shoe back and left hurriedly out.

Johnsons 28-11-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen69angel (Post 15363181)
Was with my OC at Charles & Keith, was sitting down beside the mirror while waiting for her to try on her shoes.

Along came this girl wearing slightly loose lace tube, in her twenties to the pillar with mirror to try on the shoes. She wore them and adjusted her clothing. She pulled down her lace tube to straighten her top and I was facing her talking to OC. Suddenly the the pink nipple literally popped out. Bra-less! She's a C cupped estimated with pink cute nipples. Looks 7.5/10.0.

She was shocked and looked around. Our eyes met and I think she realized that she just showed one of her boobs to me. She placed the shoe back and left hurriedly out.

Thanks for sharing

PSGFC 28-11-2016 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen69angel (Post 15363181)

Along came this girl wearing slightly loose lace tube, in her twenties to the pillar with mirror to try on the shoes. She wore them and adjusted her clothing. She pulled down her lace tube to straighten her top and I was facing her talking to OC. Suddenly the the pink nipple literally popped out. Bra-less! She's a C cupped estimated with pink cute nipples. Looks 7.5/10.0.

Your lucky day hehe :D

fallen69angel 28-11-2016 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnsons (Post 15363303)
Thanks for sharing

Wish I could share more. That image is stuck in my head.

fallen69angel 28-11-2016 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSGFC (Post 15364448)
Your lucky day hehe :D

Yes bro, my lucky day. Her embarrassed smile was one of a kind.

ddoubleclick 28-11-2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen69angel (Post 15365228)
Yes bro, my lucky day. Her embarrassed smile was one of a kind.

Was it very obvious that she was braless? :)

fallen69angel 29-11-2016 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddoubleclick (Post 15365268)
Was it very obvious that she was braless? :)

No bro, the tube seems thick. No obvious from outside, maybe padded.

noobcomer 29-11-2016 02:10 PM

there is a friend that i video chat with once in a while.
one morning, i called and she was still in bed. she was still sleeping and wearing a blouse in bed. she turned from her side to face up and the hole between the buttons open up. managed to saw her small pink nipple and breast when she stayed in that position.

took a screenshot (too bad the quality quite bad) and after seeing for a good few minutes, i told her the view is nice and she noticed the big lobang and covered herself up :D

Bearybear 29-11-2016 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dantelogy (Post 15364443)
this was taken quite long ago.... a photo with my sec sch crush when we were celebrating a friend's birthday..... friend use my camera but the flash too strong, manage to see through her white bra underneath her top. From the moment i saw it, always have a hardon when seeing this pic. Anyone can point out what kind of boobs she have?

P.S her looks are not bad 8/10, had a sexual encounter with her on an occasion which I will create a story if anyone is interested. this pic does satisfy me at times :)

https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a7&oe=583E40EC

wah! i like this type too. can see cannot see type. leave alot to imagination! yummy boobs!!

hackie77 29-11-2016 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobcomer (Post 15367361)
there is a friend that i video chat with once in a while.
one morning, i called and she was still in bed. she was still sleeping and wearing a blouse in bed. she turned from her side to face up and the hole between the buttons open up. managed to saw her small pink nipple and breast when she stayed in that position.

took a screenshot (too bad the quality quite bad) and after seeing for a good few minutes, i told her the view is nice and she noticed the big lobang and covered herself up :D

Good shot :D

slientasshole 29-11-2016 07:04 PM

was at ion orchard over the weekend.... the place was a heaven for upskirts..... saw a few upskirt while going up e escalators... black ... white... red ... sibeh song... too bad too scare to take pic

radiatioNboy 29-11-2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slientasshole (Post 15368335)
was at ion orchard over the weekend.... the place was a heaven for upskirts..... saw a few upskirt while going up e escalators... black ... white... red ... sibeh song... too bad too scare to take pic

We shld lepak around there and take some pics near the escalator and act like tourists :-)

Micolet 29-11-2016 11:15 PM

Quote:

Thanks for sharing bro! :)

manure 30-11-2016 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dantelogy (Post 15364443)
this was taken quite long ago.... a photo with my sec sch crush when we were celebrating a friend's birthday..... friend use my camera but the flash too strong, manage to see through her white bra underneath her top. From the moment i saw it, always have a hardon when seeing this pic. Anyone can point out what kind of boobs she have?

P.S her looks are not bad 8/10, had a sexual encounter with her on an occasion which I will create a story if anyone is interested. this pic does satisfy me at times :)

https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a7&oe=583E40EC

lai share your story:D

budoo 30-11-2016 02:56 AM

Quote:

Thanks, will go there this weekend :D