The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sembawang MP (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=757817)

Blessed83 13-07-2023 10:00 PM

Re: Sembawang MP

Tried a session at harmony spa. $88 + 50,standard with teasing
Had session with... Looks wise ok2 ah lian type.
Had french kiss
She would licked ur chest , ears.
Sucks breast
Bbbj
She was super horny and very wet, she told me she havent had sex for a long time and i have made her turn on, fingered her she was dripping wet. If only her boss not around we would have make love.
No rushing, she didnt asked about the blue note. She said its ok because she loves my companion and made her turn on. But i insist giving her.

Sorry no sharing on her. Saving for my best moments.

Dontaskwontsay 14-07-2023 03:35 AM

Wow that’s so lucky for you. I’ve tried around 4-5 times here but mostly I got are mechanical. Personally I had better experience at N** V**** just beside.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blessed83 (Post 22489081)
Had french kiss
Sucks breast
Bbbj
She was super horny and very wet, she told me she havent had sex for a long time and i have made her turn on, fingered her she was dripping wet. If only her boss not around we would have make love.
No rushing, she didnt asked about the blue note. She said its ok because she loves my companion and made her turn on. But i insist giving her.

Thebestyo 14-07-2023 07:30 AM

Any recommended ones there? Photos all look nice :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay (Post 22489706)
Wow that’s so lucky for you. I’ve tried around 4-5 times here but mostly I got are mechanical. Personally I had better experience at N** V**** just beside.

hickory2 14-07-2023 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blessed83 (Post 22489081)
Had french kiss
Sucks breast
Bbbj

French kiss, catbath, can suck on her tits and bj all for $50?? And with the boss in the shop? Sounds hard to believe

Thebestyo 14-07-2023 07:42 AM

Any recommended masseuse from oas** spa at upper thomson? Seems like there are new ones :)

Blessed83 14-07-2023 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hickory2 (Post 22489912)
French kiss, catbath, can suck on her tits and bj all for $50?? And with the boss in the shop? Sounds hard to believe

Yes, i was shocked she can do that

Thebestyo 14-07-2023 10:35 AM

Hi bro, yeah looks quite chio from the picture! Is her teasing and gfe good? Or mechanical?

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadravel (Post 22456575)
can pm contact?

btw. anyone tried Oas*s G*na?quite chio and cute. have rtm for a few times after accidently bump into her the first time 2months ago.

Dontaskwontsay 14-07-2023 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebestyo (Post 22489900)
Any recommended ones there? Photos all look nice :)

I enjoy the “exploration” experience, so usually I walk in and see what I get. The Ymmv factor is high and so far my personal experience for the ML in this area are mostly mechanical and would not RTM.

Currently have pause my recee in Sbw until new batch of ML. Not sure which ML Blessed83 bro tried but since he want to keep it secret for now, I’m not willing to waste money to trial and error.

Filter is to be expected, so don’t trust the photos too much lol.

I would probably recommend you to try only J**** from N** V**** if you strictly want this area; else you probably better off to go J* in Kha**b.

Thebestyo 14-07-2023 04:37 PM

Saw this a bit late. Wah feel so cheated by the place. I called to ask for Jo***. They said avail, then I went, paid $88 and after changing, they said she’s busy until evening and asked to choose others. I quickly checked the website and chose dai** cause thought looks ok, but damn looks totally different, looks like a baby elephant, and worse no teasing or GQ at all! Didn’t even use the hot oil much. Such a wasted trip and money. Could have used for some other places. What a waste siaaa

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay (Post 22490919)
I enjoy the “exploration” experience, so usually I walk in and see what I get. The Ymmv factor is high and so far my personal experience for the ML in this area are mostly mechanical and would not RTM.

Currently have pause my recee in Sbw until new batch of ML. Not sure which ML Blessed83 bro tried but since he want to keep it secret for now, I’m not willing to waste money to trial and error.

Filter is to be expected, so don’t trust the photos too much lol.

I would probably recommend you to try only J**** from N** V**** if you strictly want this area; else you probably better off to go J* in Kha**b.

Xiaomilk 15-07-2023 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebestyo (Post 22491240)
Saw this a bit late. Wah feel so cheated by the place. I called to ask for Jo***. They said avail, then I went, paid $88 and after changing, they said she’s busy until evening and asked to choose others. I quickly checked the website and chose dai** cause thought looks ok, but damn looks totally different, looks like a baby elephant, and worse no teasing or GQ at all! Didn’t even use the hot oil much. Such a wasted trip and money. Could have used for some other places. What a waste siaaa

Seem like Jo/+@ is the Ang Pai there now

weiwei09 15-07-2023 07:19 PM

Quote:

Bro, I'm the one who booked her at 130pm using Whatsapp. I think they thought we are the same person. And because of rain, I reached earlier than you. This is a full prc joint so I think it's hard to communicate with you. And I agree, other girls is heavily PS. When I'm leaving a gal not in uniform says thank you at the counter. She looks good Sia.

Side note: experience with J is great. Teasing makes me release so fast. She exposes her white bra. Slurps.

Thebestyo 16-07-2023 01:14 AM

Ahh what a waste. But yeah the girl who said bye at the counter looks like syt. Don’t know if she’s the counter lady or also the masseuse.

Anyway for J, do you happen to know if she’s above 30 or below?

Quote:

Originally Posted by weiwei09 (Post 22493988)
Bro, I'm the one who booked her at 130pm using Whatsapp. I think they thought we are the same person. And because of rain, I reached earlier than you. This is a full prc joint so I think it's hard to communicate with you. And I agree, other girls is heavily PS. When I'm leaving a gal not in uniform says thank you at the counter. She looks good Sia.

Side note: experience with J is great. Teasing makes me release so fast. She exposes her white bra. Slurps.

maxwell91 16-07-2023 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebestyo (Post 22494807)
But yeah the girl who said bye at the counter looks like syt. Don’t know if she’s the counter lady or also the masseuse.

Yea I also witness the counter lady. I would also like to book her but not sure can? if anyone know can share :-)

Dontaskwontsay 16-07-2023 01:48 AM

Quote:

Sorry to hear that sia; I think you chose Li** or Yu** also not as bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebestyo (Post 22494807)
Ahh what a waste. But yeah the girl who said bye at the counter looks like syt. Don’t know if she’s the counter lady or also the masseuse.

Anyway for J, do you happen to know if she’s above 30 or below?

If I recall correctly; J mentioned she was 26 turning 27.

Quote:

Originally Posted by weiwei09 (Post 22493988)

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxwell91 (Post 22494810)
Yea I also witness the counter lady. I would also like to book her but not sure can? if anyone know can share :-)

Do share with me as well if anyone knows as I don’t seems to see her listed on their fb page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikhailG9 (Post 22493932)
Her schedule is always very packed back to back. Very hard to book her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiaomilk (Post 22493855)
Seem like Jo/+@ is the Ang Pai there now

I’m not surprised. With her level of service at 1B price point in this area; quite hard to compete.

maxwell91 16-07-2023 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikhailG9 (Post 22496033)
The counter lady is just a counter lady. She doesn't know how to massage.

haha that's ok don't mind investing some blue notes to see LOL. Thanks anyway