The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   North East area (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=305560)

Asta5x 20-10-2022 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skihon (Post 21745594)
There are 3 with chinese names. But i can said is all can blacklist. All promote 88 then service is 2 blue brothers. Not worth

thanks for the info bro

lazyguy 20-10-2022 06:44 PM

Re: North East area

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice (Post 21752731)
58+80/130 for a hj, machiam like every week we will strike lottery to spend money like water. I’m going stick to XM and Cindy for time being, for a good solid rub for relax and release. And not many ML willing to do 2 firing in 1 session.

Good gem must keep and share, do pm me if interest. And do share share ur gems with me too. Now I’m eyeing at 2 ML to try, qiqi at Serangoon and Tiffany at Serangoon garden

No worry if I have gd 1 confirm will share

yakiniku 22-10-2022 01:04 AM

Thanks to softsoftrice for his intro to XM near USSC,

Managed to book XM during midnight for a good massage. Though it's pretty late but she does not slack off on the massage, definitely a good massage.

Throughout massage would chat with you and make small talks. No commercial feel to the whole thing.
:D

9mod 22-10-2022 04:50 PM

Had the absolute pleasure of experiencing my first ever massage here at MxZx Spa and it didn’t disappoint. The customer service was next to none and the staff simply couldn’t do enough for you! It was super clean and all the little touches from slippers and robes to gorgeous hot tea and fresh towels was what made it just that more special. I had a 90 massage with the lovely Cindy. She constantly made sure I was okay and the pressure and intensity of the massage was to my liking. She was so warm and welcome and a really credit to the spa! I could go on for ever about how excellent it was and how incredible each staff member was from reception to housekeeping. Truly can’t wait to get back again.

sxem 22-10-2022 11:57 PM

Dont so obvious la

virusscan 23-10-2022 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sxem (Post 21759602)
Dont so obvious la

Bro obvious what?

hardob 23-10-2022 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice (Post 21755782)
After having some prata at the famous kopitiam and got some time to kill. Was contemplating whether to hav some dessert or have Cindy. Msg Cindy and was told that she was available, fast hand fast leg go happy liao.

Entered room, test roaming signal 1st and all was good. As usual, opted for 2 round, 1 pre and 1 post. Cozy room, pretty Cindy and soft hand, made me surrender 1st round in no time. Massage was solid, able to increase/decrease strength based on my comfort level. Very chatty girl as we talk about her boutique experience. Sweet words and praises added in convo, she happy I happy.

Not a time watcher and willing to please. No complain when I took a longer to expense my 2nd round. Overall good experience and I love her soft whisperings into my ears.

Interested bro can pm me for contact

Can share??? Tyty

HalimahYakult 23-10-2022 01:22 AM

Lol, keep writing about Cindy. It's so obvious what's going on.

Typical $88 spa with some discount.

Sop massage and finish.

Irl she's 20% discount from her photo. Her cocky attitude makes sure you leave the spa wondering why some peasant girl who came to the big city can behave like it's such a privilege to have her massage u.

If you think she's good then obviously you've never tried the real gold standard MLs in the NE.

This is a PSA for bros to save your money.

Cindy's fans should also be very happy because more slots for u now that bros avoid her.

Win win.

Whitebear201784 23-10-2022 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalimahYakult (Post 21759718)
Lol, keep writing about Cindy. It's so obvious what's going on.

Typical $88 spa with some discount.

Sop massage and finish.

Irl she's 20% discount from her photo. Her cocky attitude makes sure you leave the spa wondering why some peasant girl who came to the big city can behave like it's such a privilege to have her massage u.

If you think she's good then obviously you've never tried the real gold standard MLs in the NE.

This is a PSA for bros to save your money.

Cindy's fans should also be very happy because more slots for u now that bros avoid her.

Win win.

Bro can recommend others in NE?

Mfred91 23-10-2022 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitebear201784 (Post 21760013)
Bro can recommend others in NE?

Try XM beside USSC

Whitebear201784 23-10-2022 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mfred91 (Post 21760076)
Try XM beside USSC

Thanks bro. Visited her a few times. Wanna see have other ML to try or not. Tried Cindy when she's at MDL. She's pretty but too bad she's in 88 joint liao

qwertyasdfman 23-10-2022 03:57 PM

The amount of hard sell posts on the ml here is so high recently -_-!!!

I guess their business is really not good after worldwide inflation...

yakiniku 23-10-2022 11:07 PM

Holla fellow cheongsters.

Another FR to report.

Thanks to bro @runningman85 who kindly shared his ML ctc with me(Thanks for the trust bro).

Mission started with me having dinner at NEX.. there after make my way down to the ML nearby.

Heard she's some angpai elsewhere. Mission place is nearby the typical hot playground in the area.

Upon entering a bubbly cute girl came towards me smiling(seems like she was having dinner!).

Told her I booked for x girl and she said that's her. In my mind felt like I strike lottery already.

Paid 58$ entrance fee. Then head in to massage. place is only separated by partition, was asked if I wanted to have a shower first, I agreed as I took a walk there, was perspiring.

Start of the massage we started having chitchat, and she was friendly and chitchatty throughout.
Massage was Okay, not the super solid massage but good enough for relief after a long day.
Eventually after a good 40 minutes of massage/chitchatting. She started sensually teasing my lil bro.

Started giving some massage near the balls area.. funny thing is that she did not popped the GQ and started slowly stroking my little bro, and I also started to slowly roam her butt/boobs,

She did not reject my advance. started touching her boobs more and moved to touching her sister slowly too with no rejection as well.

She did signal me to keep the volume down as there's another customer beside. So it got me more aroused as it felt very natural. We tried to continue chatting normally but was hard to talk normally as shes giving me a hj while talking. soon after 10 minutes of it I shot my load.

As she did not popped the GQ as per what I'm used to. I'm not sure of the price to pay. So I took out a blue note and give her as per standard mkt rate. Her smile is cute and bubbly. Will RTM her again soon.

Though be note that her massage is not comparable to XM, shes a cute eyecandy enough to make me feel the session is worth it.

Once again had another good massage run :D

Bladerunner2049 23-10-2022 11:26 PM

Hi! Can share contact? Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakiniku (Post 21762194)

Another FR to report.

Thanks to bro @runningman85 who kindly shared his ML ctc with me(Thanks for the trust bro).

Mission started with me having dinner at NEX.. there after make my way down to the ML nearby.

Heard she's some angpai elsewhere. Mission place is nearby the typical hot playground in the area.

Upon entering a bubbly cute girl came towards me smiling(seems like she was having dinner!).

Told her I booked for x girl and she said that's her. In my mind felt like I strike lottery already.

Paid 58$ entrance fee. Then head in to massage. place is only separated by partition, was asked if I wanted to have a shower first, I agreed as I took a walk there, was perspiring.

Start of the massage we started having chitchat, and she was friendly and chitchatty throughout.
Massage was Okay, not the super solid massage but good enough for relief after a long day.
Eventually after a good 40 minutes of massage/chitchatting. She started sensually teasing my lil bro.

Started giving some massage near the balls area.. funny thing is that she did not popped the GQ and started slowly stroking my little bro, and I also started to slowly roam her butt/boobs,

She did not reject my advance. started touching her boobs more and moved to touching her sister slowly too with no rejection as well.

She did signal me to keep the volume down as there's another customer beside. So it got me more aroused as it felt very natural. We tried to continue chatting normally but was hard to talk normally as shes giving me a hj while talking. soon after 10 minutes of it I shot my load.

As she did not popped the GQ as per what I'm used to. I'm not sure of the price to pay. So I took out a blue note and give her as per standard mkt rate. Her smile is cute and bubbly. Will RTM her again soon.

Though be note that her massage is not comparable to XM, shes a cute eyecandy enough to make me feel the session is worth it.

Jouster 24-10-2022 01:55 AM

Quote:

Another FR to report.

Hi, able to share ctc. Pretty please ? Have ml to exchange!

Aalichlord 24-10-2022 02:58 AM

Quote:

Another FR to report.

Hi bro, can share contact?

Whitebear201784 24-10-2022 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice (Post 21761299)
Too bad she is in $88 shop, but go before 3pm is $68. Nowadays OC eye tight tight on me, difficult to sneak out

Have u try qiqi (near claypot frog leg) or Tiffany (Serangoon garden)? Any FR?

Bro I have not try but hope u can share their spa name or contact. Will try if got chance

hpotter 24-10-2022 08:51 AM

Can share contact bro? Gum xia.

Quote:

Another FR to report.

Jouster 24-10-2022 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitebear201784 (Post 21762863)
Bro I have not try but hope u can share their spa name or contact. Will try if got chance

PMed you. Hope you can up me :) new to points here

ZiYouRen 24-10-2022 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mfred91 (Post 21760076)
Try XM beside USSC

I just stumbled across XM's TikTok account. LOL

wa haha 25-10-2022 11:44 AM

Hi bro, care to share contact?

Quote:

Another FR to report.

LAboyz 25-10-2022 12:30 PM

Bro, can share contact ? Thanks!

Quote:

Another FR to report.

Runningboy85 25-10-2022 01:43 PM

Quote:

Another FR to report.

Glad u enjoyed. 😁

Akk7777 25-10-2022 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice (Post 21755782)
After having some prata at the famous kopitiam and got some time to kill. Was contemplating whether to hav some dessert or have Cindy. Msg Cindy and was told that she was available, fast hand fast leg go happy liao.

Entered room, test roaming signal 1st and all was good. As usual, opted for 2 round, 1 pre and 1 post. Cozy room, pretty Cindy and soft hand, made me surrender 1st round in no time. Massage was solid, able to increase/decrease strength based on my comfort level. Very chatty girl as we talk about her boutique experience. Sweet words and praises added in convo, she happy I happy.

Not a time watcher and willing to please. No complain when I took a longer to expense my 2nd round. Overall good experience and I love her soft whisperings into my ears.

Interested bro can pm me for contact

bro, can share? Thanks!