The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Penang / Butterworth (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Pearl of the Orient (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=300301)

LeonLWB 30-11-2012 11:39 AM

Re: Pearl of the Orient

[QUOTE=Scorpioking87;8148152]
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonLWB (Post 8147145)

So confirmed it was u lah bro Leon...dun despair lah bro... I did not manage to try her out b4 her 'retirement' but just take it as an invaluable experience what u had with her..

Yea....came to think back...its regrettable i gave up my everything for this girl...damn...how many more chicks i can have in that 6 mths period...zzzzz...i guess i missed a lot...and now i'm trapped within my own cage...still trying to break free...

LeonLWB 30-11-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachBonano (Post 8151206)
hahaha....waiting for confirmation from three friends, one from the immigration office, one from spad (two old uni buddies) and one buddy from the field...all three suffered break ups...now on urge for escapade and sexcapade

Wah bro~good~hope you guys enjoy urself out there :D as they said 'you can accidentally stepped on a pussy even while you're walking around the street in Danok' :P

Scorpioking87 30-11-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachBonano (Post 8151206)
hahaha....waiting for confirmation from three friends, one from the immigration office, one from spad (two old uni buddies) and one buddy from the field...all three suffered break ups...now on urge for escapade and sexcapade

habislah..pity all those girls in Danok..kena sapu by u guys..:D

LeonLWB 30-11-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 (Post 8151967)

Bro...i afraid they're the one who will kena sapu....haha...be careful yo...if you kena sapu then ur pocket will dry by the time you notice it will be too late :P

jconnor 30-11-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 (Post 8151967)

Old man not going along is it?

jconnor 30-11-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj85 (Post 8149826)
yesterday went to well known hotel in mainland...fucked a really cute prc...the prc offered threeesome..but i'm not interested in that...but anyone wanna that service ..just pm me..i can give u the gal name and the okt no....i just said 'well known hotel' bcause wanna keep that gal name in secret.....and lets our bro's here hav e some fun....but the gal is really horny..she even bit my arms while i'n on top of her...its really makes me feel really into the mood...

Not bad bro. I'm impressed. Really am. From only getting massage and HJ, you've progressed a lot. Keep up the good work bro.

Scorpioking87 30-11-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jconnor (Post 8152579)
Old man not going along is it?

Which old man u talking bout ? Do I know him ? :D

jconnor 01-12-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 (Post 8154464)
Which old man u talking bout ? Do I know him ? :D

Mirror mirror on the wall,
Whos the oldest one of them all?

Scorpioking87 01-12-2012 01:04 AM

My house no mirror bro.. how lah ?:D

BANDofBRO 01-12-2012 06:44 PM

[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8142963]
Quote:

Originally Posted by jconnor (Post 8142625)

Bro...as I mentioned...I'm not looking for a sex doll haha....if I were to look for it, I have already released my bullet during my trip to Danok...instead I got myself new friends there...eventho in the beginning they thought I'm a gay as I kept myself silence when those girls were advancing wildly around me....

I even slept together on the same bed with the dancer (Nong Fon) that night in her room without having the urge to fuck her...lol...for me, she's a good girl, she took care of her cousin sister (Nam Lao) who is very very drunk that night and she is really a responsible person,...chatted with her that night for a few hours before we slept...I just felt she is 'obliged' to invite me to sleep with her as I spent quite a lot for her on those flowers that night...for me, I just wanna have fun during drinking session...not more than that...I don't wanna buy sex....I think what i need right now is my broken heart to be mend back before I can return back to my old self lol....complicated guy the way I am.. :P

Bro, glad to know u moved forward another another step for yourself ....it needs take time for "broken heart " healing...just follow your heart to do what u like to do. Must Enjoy and have fun if in the right timing !

BANDofBRO 01-12-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj85 (Post 8149826)
yesterday went to well known hotel in mainland...fucked a really cute prc...the prc offered threeesome..but i'm not interested in that...but anyone wanna that service ..just pm me..i can give u the gal name and the okt no....i just said 'well known hotel' bcause wanna keep that gal name in secret.....and lets our bro's here hav e some fun....but the gal is really horny..she even bit my arms while i'n on top of her...its really makes me feel really into the mood...

Bro Raj,

Thank 4 sharing...you 're damm super active recently....:)

Loctormayat 02-12-2012 12:37 AM

Sounds really tempting...

Hi,

I'm new to reply in this thread although have been reading all the contributors post for some time anonymously...

All i want to say is thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Scorpioking87 02-12-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDofBRO (Post 8157986)
Bro Raj,

Thank 4 sharing...you 're damm super active recently....:)

Damn super horny if I might add..:D

jconnor 02-12-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 (Post 8159483)
Damn super horny if I might add..:D

Look who's talking. Rarely see you around in the forum now.

Scorpioking87 02-12-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jconnor (Post 8160312)
Look who's talking. Rarely see you around in the forum now.

Haha bro... Fancy seeing u float head here lo... An oldie like me seems out of place here lo:D