The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Danok Lastest update (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17947)

holymannn 17-08-2008 04:11 PM

Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:

Originally Posted by etct88 (Post 2981698)
YES!, that's the man. Fcuking love birding in my car. Cost me my car back seat! All the saliva and juices that stained the seat, cannot wash, have to change new one....... that is without him doing anything, woh! KNN

But on the hind sight, pai 2 sifus also good idea!

Then become the Next Great One...........:p

tiu.... no wonder you ask me to drive when you back to danok la.... so that you can kiss like bird at seat behind.... i can only hold my puying hand nia while i am driving... tiu....

etct88 18-08-2008 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobleEagle (Post 2982285)
i was hoping in 2~3mths time, currently need to settle some issues with my work first :( and at the same time starts saving up $$ to raid Danok together with u guys:D

We all look forward to your presence, sure fun, 'cos you quite funny!:p

et88

etct88 18-08-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 2982852)
tiu.... no wonder you ask me to drive when you back to danok la.... so that you can kiss like bird at seat behind.... i can only hold my puying hand nia while i am driving... tiu....

Please la..... tui you back!:D

I drive that my Lord around Hatyai to temple, to temple, to temple and to lunch, whole morning, the seat all wet like fcuk!

You drive around Danok only la..... in Danok, no need to use the back seat... some more, full of his/her smell.... tui...

I think, will send invoice to him soon......:(:o

NobleEagle 18-08-2008 01:08 PM

haha im looking forward to cheong with you guys too as soon as i settle my work & financial issues, u guys seems like a bunch of cool & funny dudes:):cool:

Pearl 18-08-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Walao...

Now improve to driving inside Danok.... So when moving there permanently? :p

holymannn 18-08-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl (Post 2985146)
Walao...

Now improve to driving inside Danok.... So when moving there permanently? :p

tiu. I was just a driver la. Driving my boss car la while my boss sitting behind busy auto roaming and kiss his Puying like no tomorrow. Keke.

Normally I park my car at duty free one la.

BroAA 18-08-2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

come on holymann, besides holding her hand, you can still ask for her service while you are driving. But really got to make sure you can still concerntrate driving while she give you a job b la......................

Playman 18-08-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etct88 (Post 2984769)
Please la..... tui you back!:D

I drive that my Lord around Hatyai to temple, to temple, to temple and to lunch, whole morning, the seat all wet like fcuk!

You drive around Danok only la..... in Danok, no need to use the back seat... some more, full of his/her smell.... tui...

I think, will send invoice to him soon......:(:o

Aiyo I think I will have many invoices already......! Some more not my fault lei!
:(

ProfessorOokami 18-08-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_saint (Post 2939415)
ok la since you call me Khun Thai, then i am correcting what you say here. Nom Chai Chai is say as Nung Jai Jai (big breast).

It should be NOHM YAI ;)

ProfessorOokami 18-08-2008 05:10 PM

[QUOTE=Kiko_;2947699]wat happen if u half way bonk n bomb kaaboom...??? u dun worry later puying pussy grab yr little bro n cant get out??? later u have to hug her go downstair while yr little bro still stuck inside her pussy /QUOTE]

Just imagine this scenario:

If the bomb were to explode near you while bonking, the subsequent rigor mortis will harden your prick [everlasting erection] and whatever you were grabbing [you were grabbing both the nohm yai or she was grabbing your prick] at the time of death, will not be easily released by physical means after death :eek:

Playman 18-08-2008 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami (Post 2985703)
It should be NOHM YAI ;)

Wow lau ehh...two master speaking thai...too bad I don't understand as no speak thai....:(

holymannn 19-08-2008 01:33 AM

Quote:

It should be NOHM YAI ;)

finally great grand sifu speak.... salute...... keke.... prof, this friday coming to danok?

etct88 19-08-2008 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 2986990)
finally great grand sifu speak.... salute...... keke.... prof, this friday coming to danok?

Yes,this is the real sifu of knowledge and language....

You finally 'invite' Pro O to join you? wnat about the BKK trip?

enjoy....

ProfessorOokami 19-08-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 2986990)

Walau eh, cant even get through from Prai to Sungai Dua leh, election mah, only passing thru that can get "erection".

Thanks for the invitation, I had been to Danok on a Friday...blah...not even 1 room for me to stay, had to beg one at Firatel, a Malay-run hotel opposite Oliver on the Danok-Hatyai highway.

Will talk about that trip later...:D

the_saint 19-08-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

It should be NOHM YAI ;)

good to have you back from your retirement ... welcome to join us anytime bro :)