The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MILFS out to have fun (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975615)

chnhubby71 25-03-2024 12:13 PM

Re: MILFS out to have fun

I love this. Chinese male age 60 if you do not mind

Shadow_warrior 25-03-2024 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiestoIsAss (Post 23185240)
Hi bro, do you know why is he banned?

don't know but his nick is yellow B

Ak8777 25-03-2024 01:57 PM

Can private me the eunice from sengkang i stay punggol so can meet her anytime :)

Ninjoboy 29-03-2024 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffella (Post 23093357)
let me start my own thread and start the ball rolling.
you old bird guys know me last time, i have a few threads of my own on ONS, flings and dating websites wechat , michat whatever chat. we all have our hits and misses. recently hooked up one CCK milf working in HR . meet up had a drink and things went while in my car at her mscp . another one is a single mother in sengkang. not working relying on ex husband alimony. ass is as big as j lo. loves to wear gstring. anyone got like minded ladies and open to exchange. can pm me.
CCK - Estee
Sengkang - Eunice

Hi bro milfella, can't seem to pm you, can pm me the cck milf Estee thanks

YapMingJin 31-03-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiestoIsAss (Post 23185240)
Hi bro, do you know why is he banned?

Kena banned for stirring shit and harassment in other threads... You can see his other posts in other threads on how he behave.

kblsr 02-04-2024 02:49 AM

Hi bro, can please share contacts for Estee and Eunice? Thanks lots!

Quote:

you old bird guys know me last time, i have a few threads of my own on ONS, flings and dating websites wechat , michat whatever chat. we all have our hits and misses. recently hooked up one CCK milf working in HR . meet up had a drink and things went while in my car at her mscp . another one is a single mother in sengkang. not working relying on ex husband alimony. ass is as big as j lo. loves to wear gstring. anyone got like minded ladies and open to exchange. can pm me.
CCK - Estee
Sengkang - Eunice

johntheunicorn 02-04-2024 09:42 PM

Hi, would love to swap the following contacts with bros please:
1. Jen - divorced MILF in her mid 30s with a C cup, Chinese, works in government sector. Brown tits and can squirt. In Jurong East area. Must be prepared to pay for a few drinks.
2. Mysarah - Malay SIM girl who loves getting her pussy licked, but will typically want to get a meal or drink to know you first. B cup, has a nice lingerie collection. Bishan area.
3. Hannah - Chinese NUS girl who recently broke up. B cup, best to pick her up in a Grab or car to your place. Real GFE and likes to ride cowgirl. Takes some time to warm up to you. Stays at NUS hostel.

Please DM me to swap your contacts if you are OK :)

TheAssEnjoyer 03-04-2024 11:25 AM

Bro can send me the Malay girl contact. Haven’t fucked one in a while. Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by johntheunicorn (Post 23211687)
1. Jen - divorced MILF in her mid 30s with a C cup, Chinese, works in government sector. Brown tits and can squirt. In Jurong East area. Must be prepared to pay for a few drinks.
2. Mysarah - Malay SIM girl who loves getting her pussy licked, but will typically want to get a meal or drink to know you first. B cup, has a nice lingerie collection. Bishan area.
3. Hannah - Chinese NUS girl who recently broke up. B cup, best to pick her up in a Grab or car to your place. Real GFE and likes to ride cowgirl. Takes some time to warm up to you. Stays at NUS hostel.

LJ80 03-04-2024 05:15 PM

Hi, please pm me the contact of Eunice (sengkang). Thanks

sleepy80 12-04-2024 07:29 PM

Quote:

You Farkass using my contacts and to lure others with more contact. And now you want to sell it for $50. Guys do not trust him!!!

Once he got your contacts exchange and he will use it to exchange with more guys in the same way and keep reusing the number he gotten to ask for more contacts. Above are contacts taken from me!!

My fb show me her telegram that she received more than 10 guys msging her after this F*** took my contacts. Above are my contacts, this guy is same as gohchengxu1995

Zap him to red!!

aki9 05-05-2024 11:02 PM

Quote:

PM me, please.
thanks

Spidyman 07-05-2024 08:14 AM

Quote:

CCK - Estee
Sengkang - Eunice

Bro mind share