The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=113380)

hahalol2000 23-05-2012 01:08 AM

Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by nearnight8 (Post 7244363)
Hi all, is cqueen a CD or a LB? I know it sounds silly, but I can't find the answer in this thread :_)

I wanna know too :-) PM her but nvr got back any reply

FLdude 23-05-2012 09:23 PM

to all those asking, cqueen is a CD. (:

DynoRodHK 26-05-2012 08:43 AM

I now like boys so ready to fuck you all can accommodate [email protected]

Cuntworth 26-05-2012 02:02 PM

http://www.thisav.com/video/22321/ae...%8B%8F%8B.html Enjoy:D

cqueen 09-06-2012 11:31 AM

Good morning samsters,

Due to my home renovation woes coupled with some strong legal issues with my builder and its likes, I am sorry that my warm mouth cannot find the time and energy to reply to most of my erotic bj applicants' emails.

My warm mouth wants to thank everyone for their ardent support of my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj". Rest assured, my hungry mouth will try to the best of my slutty effort to respond to your horny needs. Having said that, my warm mouth wants to apologise too for any erotic applications not met or being replied to, due to some strong compelling reasons.

Have a nice horny weekend.

Cuntworth 09-06-2012 11:53 PM

Now can do a slot???:D

consultant 10-06-2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqueen (Post 7316672)
Good morning samsters,

Due to my home renovation woes coupled with some strong legal issues with my builder and its likes, I am sorry that my warm mouth cannot find the time and energy to reply to most of my erotic bj applicants' emails.

My warm mouth wants to thank everyone for their ardent support of my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj". Rest assured, my hungry mouth will try to the best of my slutty effort to respond to your horny needs. Having said that, my warm mouth wants to apologise too for any erotic applications not met or being replied to, due to some strong compelling reasons.

Have a nice horny weekend.

Pl cancel request sent wrongly.ty

cqueen 10-06-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by consultant (Post 7319240)
Pl cancel request sent wrongly.ty

I did not receive your email at all. Hence, rest assured I will not reply to you at all. Anyway, I am too busy too to reply to each and every email..cheers.

cqueen 29-06-2012 12:08 PM

Good morning Samsters,

For my own personal safety, my warm mouth will only reply to those horny cocks requesting for my free erotic bj who, besides giving a brief intro of themselves, leave their contact no for easier and effective arrangements.

My warm mouth will not answer any unsolicited calls from complete strangers.

Have a nice weekend.

Cuntworth 29-06-2012 07:49 PM

Yr house renov done Liao???

cqueen 01-07-2012 08:35 AM

My place is still in the process of being renovating but I moved in. It's in the east. Place still comfortable enough for any juicy horny cock to come and fuck my mouth in spite of renovation in the progress..

Cuntworth 01-07-2012 09:53 AM

Can I cum in???

cqueen 01-07-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 7407497)
Can I cum in???

Of course, your juicy cock can only cum in if your balls got enough hot cum to quench my thirst

Cuntworth 01-07-2012 04:56 PM

SMS yr location...

cqueen 01-07-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 7408905)
SMS yr location...

Aiyo, your hard cock already deleted my no, rite? So now ask my hungry tongue to SMS your horny cock instead... Really 'bo xin' lah..