The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Pattaya (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=77984)

Tony Stark 21-09-2008 01:47 AM

Re: Pattaya

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinyang (Post 3080437)
Think phuket's perceived as more "up market" tourists destination, even for the domestic market. Even seafood prices along main patong strip don't equate with quality. Hear phuket town's offer better prices and quality

Yes Phuket is touted as an upmarket tourist destination. Even though I've not been to Phuket before. The comments from fellow punters are enough to turn me off. :cool: My tourist dollar is better spent at Vung Tau beach in Vietnam. :D

havana 21-09-2008 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtecklim (Post 3080074)

If all first timers , try this : LK Group Hotel & Residence " Welcome to LK Group Definitely Exclusive Hotels, Resorts & Residence in Pattaya "

Its a little higer priced for me but great location and facilities.

WOW:eek:Too bad it is not within our budget:(
Thanks!!!

yinyang 21-09-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havana (Post 3080547)
Too bad it is not within our budget

You could try this site

Last Minute Hotels in Thailand by LateStays

havana 21-09-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinyang (Post 3081105)

Thks bro. yingyang. Yr info very useful:)

Torres_Mok 21-09-2008 01:53 PM

Jus back from pattaya! thai gals r hot but i still prefer viet gals. thai gals normally go for SWM.

I was been refuse entry into agogo bars a few times by the bouncers as i am asian. KNN WTF!!!!! :cool:

Tony Stark 21-09-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torres_Mok (Post 3081525)
Jus back from pattaya! thai gals r hot but i still prefer viet gals. thai gals normally go for SWM.

I was been refuse entry into agogo bars a few times by the bouncers as i am asian. KNN WTF!!!!! :cool:

Hey bro from HCMC cheong until Pattaya huh? I concur with you. After cheonging so many years in Thailand. I find the girls in Thailand have become very commercial already. Viet girls in Vietnam are not so commercial yet. I believe you can agree with me the sincerity and GFE are more real in HCMC. And they are not calculative about money. Thai girls oh man. Lots of lies, lies and lies. With Thai girls you have to play the game by feeding them with bullshit also. Haha. :D

You were refused entry probably because the bouncer thinks you're a Thai. Not because you're Asian.

havana 21-09-2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

Welcome back:) Care to share yr experience? hotel, disco, gals.......

NobleEagle 21-09-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

huh how come kena refused entry? is it a exclusive all farangs club only?

didnt know theres any place in thailand tat we Singaporean cannot go?:confused:

Torres_Mok 22-09-2008 12:58 AM

I thk I look thai that why kena refuse entry by bouncers. Locals there also thk i look like 'siam kia'

Hv gone to superbaby agogo, gals young and pretty but very $$ minded as mention by Bro TS. Every time ask to be barfine!!!:cool: LT service become ST service, gals want to go home at 2am!!!

Overall pattaya is enjoyable compared to HCMC. gals wise viet gals r better!!! :D

Torres_Mok 22-09-2008 01:14 AM

IMHO in pattaya the darker WLs will aim the farangs becos i thk they like darker lady, as the fairer WLs will aim the korea or the japanese!! :)

I also come across many indian national there but the WL r not interested. AS for SG man depend how u look, if u look like japanese or korea they r interested or else like me look like siam kia the WL not interested to even look at u!!!:cool:

NobleEagle 22-09-2008 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torres_Mok (Post 3083168)
I thk I look thai that why kena refuse entry by bouncers. Locals there also thk i look like 'siam kia'

Hv gone to superbaby agogo, gals young and pretty but very $$ minded as mention by Bro TS. Every time ask to be barfine!!!:cool: LT service become ST service, gals want to go home at 2am!!!

Overall pattaya is enjoyable compared to HCMC. gals wise viet gals r better!!! :D

haha next time talk to them in chinese show them ur ic or passport lor, but look like thai has advantages sometimes, u pay lesser:p

wah lau always suckz when girls do tat, tats why i always prefers to go for chemistry rather than jus go for looks, barfine then make them drink until mao sure "toh tik tik" in ur room dun want to leave hehe

ahtecklim 22-09-2008 02:38 PM

Yeah , north asian men sometimes have problems coz the bouncers think we're thais. Sometimes its not the boss but the bouncers that act that way. They are afraid of informants as well as gang related matters. Dont forget a tourtist stays only for a short time but a local can get back at them anytime they want. Just speak in english and tell them you're Singaporean.

We once entered a afternoon agogo and the bouncer delayed us into the bar. Once we were in , there was a tension to be felt. The girls had their tops on and there was no interaction between customers and girls ; i.e. no fooling around! This was a recommended by by an expat that is rather nnaughty in the afternoons! After we had a few drinks and ready to go , we talked to the mamasan ; who just so happened to have worked in Singapore before! So she brought us a drink and 'signalled'. Off came the girl's tops and you could feel it was a more reaxed mood! Later some of the girls told us that they thought we were thai police!

A typical 'inspection' is when a bouncer spots authorities and signals a runner to inform the bar. A signal ; usually flickering of lights is then used to ask the girls to put their tops on and stop all 'undesirable' behaviour. The authority then drops in for a look or a drink before leaving. Then its back to normal! Off course its all a show coz everyone's been having their money for the local cuppa at starbucks! :) Sometimes , Bangkok police visits and its a little more complicated coz it involves more kopi money and to another hand. But it all can be solved with negoiations!

ahtecklim 22-09-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torres_Mok (Post 3083205)
I also come across many indian national there but the WL r not interested. AS for SG man depend how u look, if u look like japanese or korea they r interested or else like me look like siam kia the WL not interested to even look at u!!!:cool:

There is an arab area behind Walking Street , away from the beach. Many indians and arabs end up there coz of the music and bigger bone girls!

Many of the bars wont allow them in coz they tend to drink VERY little and like to grope the girls without tipping. Based on a business point of view , I would bad them too!

Torres_Mok 22-09-2008 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtecklim (Post 3084554)
Many of the bars wont allow them in coz they tend to drink VERY little and like to grope the girls without tipping. Based on a business point of view , I would bad them too!

I hv personally come across Indian national been rejected into the agogo, the bouncers told them that they need membership to enter.!!:D. Lucky I am able to enter without membership.:)

NobleEagle 22-09-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torres_Mok (Post 3085035)
I hv personally come across Indian national been rejected into the agogo, the bouncers told them that they need membership to enter.!!:D. Lucky I am able to enter without membership.:)

i think depends on which type of indian, my friend is a indian but he saved his head bald went to BKK Soi Cowboy many ggo girls crazy over him leh, whole night coming near him n teasing him while me and another of my friend "eating grass"...maybe he looks lke those american negro with his head bald bah

got once very funny, got a Bangladesh went to my ex-girl's Jap KTV in Ayutthaya, all the girls were damn shocked to see a bangala so far out in Ayutthaya, even more shocked when the Bangala keeps begging them to accept 500baht for tapao hahaha