The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=433266)

gorky 17-07-2014 02:08 PM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan (Post 11447738)
TS u really full of rubbish. There isn't any fight pls stop giving that kind of excuse is not the first time. bro gorky was fixing appointment at 1pm then last min change timing today and aeroplane. I kenna the same thing last week i explain to u to resolve u tell me resolve with what customer ??? U very certain there is fight today ??

According to her. She has a bad experience with a customer. Today at first she said change to 5pm... by I was on the way. So she ok. Then when reach...she apologied and admitted she actually wanted to sleep more as she was tired.

generic 17-07-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorky (Post 11447752)
According to her. She has a bad experience with a customer. Today at first she said change to 5pm... by I was on the way. So she ok. Then when reach...she apologied and admitted she actually wanted to sleep more as she was tired.

Nevertheless no matter how chio or how good she is, if her attitude sucks, she's going to lose a lot customers. Like I said before, she's not the only ang pai in this industry. There are other alternatives with better services.
Just my 2 cents.

D0ppleganger 17-07-2014 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by generic (Post 11447981)
Nevertheless no matter how chio or how good she is, if her attitude sucks, she's going to lose a lot customers. Like I said before, she's not the only ang pai in this industry. There are other alternatives with better services.
Just my 2 cents.

Sounds quite jialat. Worse is those bros that specifically clear their schedule to go down and tio aeroplane. Confirm dulan.

Service and attitude over looks for me anyday.

derrickboy 17-07-2014 06:02 PM

Talking about service and attitude, I just came back from zi xuan and she is a good example of both - ever so eager to please once you meet her in person, though the entry to the location is quite sucky...

Was quite skeptical at first cos this is only the second time I tried a ml from this stable; the first was rather bad some months back - this young ah lian that uses talcum powder to massage and I showered 3x in one session.:rolleyes:

Zi xuan's communication up to the point of reaching her place was a bit doubtful as well but when the session started.. she made me wanna believe I shared a special moment with her (well at least that's what I felt :D:D)

chewyfruit 17-07-2014 06:43 PM

Cheers :D she is those blur queen type one.
duno 1st was her case abt STD but neither the guy had posted his own report in SBF.
Ever since then she quite fearful of those crazy guys out there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorky (Post 11447740)
Bros, settled. Cause I was already on cab on the way so she said ok come up. Service was good and she didn't rush or give black face. She told me she had an issue with a customer. Won't say anything here. But for the bros out there trying... Because of the issue , I can understand why she is so weary about taking calls. Overall was a good session by a sweet girl.

quelfala 17-07-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewyfruit (Post 11449377)
Cheers :D she is those blur queen type one.
duno 1st was her case abt STD but neither the guy had posted his own report in SBF.
Ever since then she quite fearful of those crazy guys out there.

STD? Huh? What case

generic 17-07-2014 11:07 PM

Last edit: shit happens I guess.

manu_no7 17-07-2014 11:35 PM

Suki no longer listed on chewy's website?

Uncouth 18-07-2014 12:19 AM

Tried youyou from alanlee stable and just got back.

Slot arrangement was simple and easy. Her place was easy to find and very accessible.

This girl is very friendly and easy going. Very nice to chat with and ice does not exist.. lol

Ratings as below:

Massage: 7/10
Face: 7/10 - reminds me of a HK actress
Body: on the meaty side (not fat) but very nice titties with pinkish nipples. Good grip and soft.
HJ/BF: 8/10 shiok and get to roam her half naked body especially those titties
Rtm: confirmed returning

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=13035

Mr_don_juan 18-07-2014 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quelfala (Post 11449520)
STD? Huh? What case

I also dunno what he toking, what i understand frm her is fight in orchard incident reason / resolve that customer for aeroplane. this is getting ridiculous ok.

maestrokey 18-07-2014 04:56 AM

Nacy's head massage was shiok for me maybe cause I wear specs so after the massage felt lighter. But yeah her racks are awesome and I like how sensitive her tits are. Her bbbj is pretty solid I have to admit but please no cim as she doesn't like it.

Btw how do I get hold of shakyywayy stable contact? Any bros can direct me in the right direction.

Ahseow 18-07-2014 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahseow (Post 10735240)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=405531

My all-time fav masseur is still "Rebecca lookalike". Super hardworking and dedicated gem who put in all effort to ease your bodyaches.

Contact TS for her number.

My all-time fav "Rebecca lookalike" is back!!!!

Just RTM early this week for her no-nonsense and relaxing massage.
Strictly for massage lovers only

Polar.Bear 18-07-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan (Post 11445104)
Fully booked is just one of old marketing techique, she also tell me fully booked first time, but when u see her appointment book not more than 5.
If not fully booked means not ang mah, create an illusion of demand than got supply. haha

Yeah move house, but she pretty so over liao.. recently she just a bit naughty :p

How naughty? Hehe.

generic 18-07-2014 12:41 PM

PAIN 痛痛
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=458671

Location: B sector (nice condo with ample coupon parking space outside the area)
Looks: 8.5/10 (SYT! Her look grows on you. She is that kind of girl that you don't mind bringing her back home to show your parents.)
Figure: 9.5/10 (Smooth skin, thin, model height-170cm )
Boobs: 9/10 (B+, smooth, pink tinted nipples for your sucking pleasure)
Massage: 9.5/10 (Best massage I've ever tried in Laohu den. Her two years experience in shenzhen massage parlours tells it all)
HJ: 8/10 (I think this is the part she could improve on, generic hj. but her JG is pretty good.)
GFE: Shower together before and after session. I like her voice and the little things she did for me.
RTM: totally enchanted by her
Damage: $110 + tips

sidewalkslam 18-07-2014 05:51 PM

Just sharing something that are not related to the TS's topic

Lately, 2 masseuses (operates at different locations and under different web group) shared with me that they have been harassed by one of fellow samster.
This dude has the audacity and claim that he is the "Son of Sammyboy forum webmaster" and threatened the ladies via various means (I.e. To remove the masseues's online advertisement on sammyboy forum, call the police etc) when he felt that their services were not pleasing him.

When he was refused service by the masseuses, he resorted to violence and attacked them. 1 masseuse was scratched by that dude and left a mark on her arm. Her main access door was damaged by him as well.

I do understand that some masseuses out there are horrible in their services and couldn't perform to the standard we would like but let's try not be barbaric and use that despicable means to scare or even worse attack the ladies.

I have my own share of bad experience as well and been short changed by quite a few masseuses in the past but I do not think it is right to use violence or threat to resolve the issue with the masseuses.
For me, I chose to stop the session half way thru and left the premises quietly (Paid half of the full amount) if I found the service was too poor.

I have the numbers and the photograph of the above-mentioned samster and have already sent out to all the masseuses whom I frequently visit to beware of him.

Anyway, sorry to post such an unrelated stuff on this thread. Have a great weekends ahead. Cheers