The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=64297)

Golden question 10-06-2012 09:23 AM

Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingViet (Post 7319777)
Vietnam had direct contact with taiwan way before Singapore. The VN gals were `exported' to taiwan as brides and WL for many years. Thus, a lot of viet gals eagerly learn Mandarin , hoping to land up with a good taiwanese husband. Many of those who later came to Singapore have some previous connection to Taiwanese. The bars of HCM were also flooded with Taiwanese since the 1990s. The viet gal's mandarin are less than half cook. They can speak, but not well. Often, they have very much difficulties trying to express themselves. Mandarin is not an easy language to learn, but if want to earn money using it, they have to learn. :D

if put a side taiwan and to earn money there,i felt that their listening to a foreign language especially chinese and learn to speak is stronger compare to others.why i say so?i ever ask my wife's few friends how they learn chinese cos they dont know chinese at all when they first came sg.They say they learn through everyday see channel 8 or channel u when they are at home alone most of the time.

But i do agreed their chinese is half cook like what u say,can speak but not well.some is parents is chinese and teach them when they are small:D

Golden question 10-06-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superhuman (Post 7319364)
dun understand why they can pick up mandarin so fast. There are countless of vb I have seen that can speak mandarin with ease.

Is it really that simple, then why angmos learn until tongue swollen. Whereas we find it so difficult to learn

some of their family is chinese due to their ancestor,so some parents teach them when they are small but most learn through here and there.:D

SingViet 10-06-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim91 (Post 7319779)
Hah not issue meh? I very worried lor. Dunno if breakfast she got eat not as she dun like bread and our usual breakfast food; she dun like our noodles etc. she only like rice like chcken rice duck rice com chao not much choice unless eat zhi char.. Sianz. Very worried esp when she pregnant how let her eat properly n happily..
Husband n wife liao then nothing to hide liao. Its more when starting better to be careful listen to what they talk=防人之心不可无 bro.. Based on previous relationship. ;)
Know their langauge also can chat with their family n friends, then be more wholesome hus&wife; alot to chat as their husband n as their friend too. Just what i feel in normal sillypore also same, they know their hus&wife friends can chat be friend etc.

Something about Singaporean husband is that they give in so much to their Vietnamese wife until the whole household become vietnamese. Yes, doting your wife is a must but we must let them know that they need to adapt to the food and lifestyle here after marrying here. They cannot be asking for everything vietnamese after marrying here. Just like when i was staying in VN some years ago, i had to adapt myself to the lifestyle and food there. No complaints. Many viet spouse use `not used to lifestyle here' as reason to go back VN so often, and always staying for a month or so. If this happens much too often, the chances of her having a viet bf there is very high. My wife only goes back here province once in a few years, or when necessary. She adapts to life here. This is how we can create a family that's happy. You cannot expect to have a blissful family without sacrficing something. If you let your children be like the kids from Vietnamese province, they will grow up like them. Lowly educated and lazy. They will be lagging behind everybody in Singapore. We are living in modern day singapore, we cannot expect to bring up kids the vietnamese way and neither can we afford to create a vietnamese environment at home. The rich vietnamese are sending their kids to singapore to learn our way of life, then why are we bringing up our kids in their hopeless way? Sorry to sound drastic and blunt. If we do not want others to look down on us, we should not act in such ways that create the poor image of us.

Golden question 10-06-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingViet (Post 7320025)
Something about Singaporean husband is that they give in so much to their Vietnamese wife until the whole household become vietnamese. Yes, doting your wife is a must but we must let them know that they need to adapt to the food and lifestyle here after marrying here. They cannot be asking for everything vietnamese after marrying here. Just like when i was staying in VN some years ago, i had to adapt myself to the lifestyle and food there. No complaints. Many viet spouse use `not used to lifestyle here' as reason to go back VN so often, and always staying for a month or so. If this happens much too often, the chances of her having a viet bf there is very high. My wife only goes back here province once in a few years, or when necessary. She adapts to life here. This is how we can create a family that's happy. You cannot expect to have a blissful family without sacrficing something. If you let your children be like the kids from Vietnamese province, they will grow up like them. Lowly educated and lazy. They will be lagging behind everybody in Singapore. We are living in modern day singapore, we cannot expect to bring up kids the vietnamese way and neither can we afford to create a vietnamese environment at home. The rich vietnamese are sending their kids to singapore to learn our way of life, then why are we bringing up our kids in their hopeless way? Sorry to sound drastic and blunt. If we do not want others to look down on us, we should not act in such ways that create the poor image of us.

haha bro,actually i want to post my thinking same as yours,but think i better not cos he might think i too blunt.From the things he post,i think he is those type that give in and felt insecurity type

Anyway dont want to offend other ppl family matters so better let those senior bro like u comment:D

SingViet 10-06-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden question (Post 7320051)
haha bro,actually i want to post my thinking same as yours,but think i better not cos he might think i too blunt.From the things he post,i think he is those type that give in and felt insecurity type

Anyway dont want to offend other ppl family matters so better let those senior bro like u comment:D

hahha, i always 做坏人。

Golden question 10-06-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingViet (Post 7320095)
hahha, i always 做坏人。

that's why your thread got 3 star what haha:D

Hurricane88 10-06-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim91 (Post 7319779)
Hah not issue meh? I very worried lor. Dunno if breakfast she got eat not as she dun like bread and our usual breakfast food; she dun like our noodles etc. she only like rice like chcken rice duck rice com chao not much choice unless eat zhi char.. Sianz. Very worried esp when she pregnant how let her eat properly n happily..
Husband n wife liao then nothing to hide liao. Its more when starting better to be careful listen to what they talk=防人之心不可无 bro.. Based on previous relationship. ;)
Know their langauge also can chat with their family n friends, then be more wholesome hus&wife; alot to chat as their husband n as their friend too. Just what i feel in normal sillypore also same, they know their hus&wife friends can chat be friend etc.

she is your wife...now only you worried about all these...dun you discuss with her about all these challenges before marriage...too late now bro...but you still has plenty of time to let her learn and adapt...good luck...:)

I always like to learn their language so that I can converse with her family...also to go anyway in Vn...think I had pretty much done all these after more than 5yrs...:)

Golden question 10-06-2012 10:35 AM

I still remember 6 years ago when my wife just came to SG,no friends,no family and cant talk much,only simple broken english.There was once she was sitting alone with those market auntie and uncle to see 'ge tai' during the hungry ghost festival.I ask her whether she understand,she say dont know but she dont want to be alone at home.

Of course in a new environment,one will feel lost and miserable but if one dont try to adapt to it,then for her to live here and be happy will be a problem for her and she will start to want to go back.

My wife start to go outside,go market and ntuc and etc.Ppl in market bully her and talk bad about her as impression of vietnamese in the eye of ordinary sg folk is associated with wl.With her limited broken english,she find her first vietnamese friend in ntuc.

Recently i ask her,how u feel when that time when those ppl bully her,she told me she have to thank them cos they let her learn and grow.

So if a vietnamese wife really want to live with u here and start a family,she is the one that must sacrifie to adapt to sg things to live with u.Worry is worry as a husband but if she really want a happy family with you,she will slowly adapt,for her is no choice

SingViet 10-06-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden question (Post 7320224)
I still remember 6 years ago when my wife just came to SG,no friends,no family and cant talk much,only simple broken english.There was once she was sitting alone with those market auntie and uncle to see 'ge tai' during the hungry ghost festival.I ask her whether she understand,she say dont know but she dont want to be alone at home.

Of course in a new environment,one will feel lost and miserable but if one dont try to adapt to it,then for her to live here and be happy will be a problem for her and she will start to want to go back.

My wife start to go outside,go market and ntuc and etc.Ppl in market bully her and talk bad about her as impression of vietnamese in the eye of ordinary sg folk is associated with wl.With her limited broken english,she find her first vietnamese friend in ntuc.

Recently i ask her,how u feel when that time when those ppl bully her,she told me she have to thank them cos they let her learn and grow.

So if a vietnamese wife really want to live with u here and start a family,she is the one that must sacrifie to adapt to sg things to live with u.Worry is worry as a husband but if she really want a happy family with you,she will slowly adapt,for her is no choice

Seriously speaking, vietnamese spouse do face bias almost everywhere they go in Singapore. I won't start to mention again on what kind of statements singaporeans make on them. But my wife do not really care how they perceive her as long as what she does is correct.

SingViet 10-06-2012 03:18 PM

One of my wife's friend, a 24 year old Viet lady married to a Singaporean man and with a 3 year old daughter. This young lady has been spending a lot of time with my wife and listening to my wife's advice. Just 2 weeks ago, she had some problem with her husband and my wife and i spent the whole afternoon talking to them. From what i see, this lady is different from the rest and can be taught. But all things come back to square one, she's bored and she requested her husband let her go back to VN for 1 month. Her husband works on 2 jobs, 16 hours a day and made barely enough to support her. She insisted on going back and her husband borrowed from friends to let her go back. When my wife and i were in VN, we gave her a call. Damm it, she's gambling at home. Tell me about all the time i spent on counselling her, its useless. Went back there and all bad habits come back.

My experience with Vietnam goes this way, initally was something fresh, very interesting. Then came realisation stage when i started to realise lots of things about their country and culture and now, the immune stage when i have no feeling for that country, its just a place for me to earn money.

Hurricane88 10-06-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingViet (Post 7321159)
Damm it, she's gambling at home. Tell me about all the time i spent on counselling her, its useless. Went back there and all bad habits come back.

tell me all about it...brought back unhappy memories...no way will have a gf or bx who gambles away my hard earned money...:)

Kim91 10-06-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingViet (Post 7320095)
hahha, i always 做坏人。

bro GQ dun worry, this is forum, if write here means i also like to seek ppl's views just most bros here...
Bro SV have done a good job as forum-keeper, the objective of the forum he started till now is 5yrs...There's is no other forum like this in the whole WWW.

Kim91 10-06-2012 08:33 PM

When dealing with foreign ppl be it relationship or biz, u must know their language if not u be always at disadvantage..

Btw BRo GQ's wife was like my wife now... she dun like to wonder just waiting at home for me...

My wife just had a MC thats why i very worry about her. As i have been working very hard, leaving her alone.. I felt i never take good care of her.. thats why.. And was even thinking whether i should let her stay in VN for 1st 3mth of preg when more stable then fetch her back...

asdfghjkl 10-06-2012 10:53 PM

Sianz.. so many married members here.. though I saw many singles in HCM, some places in my country every girl gets married at 16 - 22 years old..

At my age, they call me (in Vietnamese) "E" meaning nobody love me and nobody want to marry me and I would be forever alone.. :(

SingViet 11-06-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim91 (Post 7322138)
When dealing with foreign ppl be it relationship or biz, u must know their language if not u be always at disadvantage..

Btw BRo GQ's wife was like my wife now... she dun like to wonder just waiting at home for me...

My wife just had a MC thats why i very worry about her. As i have been working very hard, leaving her alone.. I felt i never take good care of her.. thats why.. And was even thinking whether i should let her stay in VN for 1st 3mth of preg when more stable then fetch her back...

Yes, knowing the language is important but knowing the culture is even more crucial. Culture dictates how they react and how they behave, basically its their thinking ;)