The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Penang / Butterworth (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Pearl of the Orient (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=300301)

daren999 12-07-2013 06:25 AM

Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrin (Post 9316599)
nice job:) will a FR coming up?;)

hahaha... no FR lah, too personal to share it here :p

revrin 12-07-2013 11:24 PM

maybe going to cheong tomorrow, any suggestions?

stimman 13-07-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrin (Post 9323370)
maybe going to cheong tomorrow, any suggestions?

Cheonging at Saturday n Sunday will got more stock?? :confused:

revrin 13-07-2013 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stimman (Post 9323543)
Cheonging at Saturday n Sunday will got more stock?? :confused:

i don't think so, should be the same

revrin 13-07-2013 07:38 PM

went to new savoy just now, i never went there so i thought i would give it a try. i went to the counter in front and ask for massage they say massage at the back and asked me whether i want massage or want girl, i ask him what's the difference he say girl younger so i followed him to look. there are 4 girls working, 1 new girl i think just started today cause she has no idea where to put the used towels. after looking all the girls i choosed the viet one, which looked the youngest in there. had to pay 1st cause the okt needs to settle the account book, after i paid i went in she closed the light. i had to take off my cloths again, proceed to bath. normal cleaning, nothing to talk about. after that i have to dry myself and lay down on the bed. she drys me again then starts to lick me, just for less than 20s she starts bbbj, bbbj really nothing, no feel at all. bbbj less than 30s only, really disappointed then proceed to fj. nothing special again, cannot lick her breast too, bad service. worst service i've ever experienced, i was so bored during fj, i dont think i'll ever be back to this place.

Look: 5/10 (average)
Boobs: B cannot lick
Body: 3/10 (big tummy, didn't notice it until she took off her cloths)
FK: not interested
BJ: 4/10 (nothing special)
FJ: 4/10 (lazy, rush, just lay down without moving)
GFE: 0/10 (talked less than 10 words)
Damage: 160

the other 3 girls looked like in their late 30s so i choose the viet, i don't like viet cause most of them couldn't talk much, i prefer prc better.

werhut 13-07-2013 10:45 PM

looking for ixora, b suite or vistana. anyone has contact? hehehhehehe

daren999 13-07-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrin (Post 9327277)
went to new savoy just now, i never went there so i thought i would give it a try. i went to the counter in front and ask for massage they say massage at the back and asked me whether i want massage or want girl, i ask him what's the difference he say girl younger so i followed him to look. there are 4 girls working, 1 new girl i think just started today cause she has no idea where to put the used towels. after looking all the girls i choosed the viet one, which looked the youngest in there. had to pay 1st cause the okt needs to settle the account book, after i paid i went in she closed the light. i had to take off my cloths again, proceed to bath. normal cleaning, nothing to talk about. after that i have to dry myself and lay down on the bed. she drys me again then starts to lick me, just for less than 20s she starts bbbj, bbbj really nothing, no feel at all. bbbj less than 30s only, really disappointed then proceed to fj. nothing special again, cannot lick her breast too, bad service. worst service i've ever experienced, i was so bored during fj, i dont think i'll ever be back to this place.

the other 3 girls looked like in their late 30s so i choose the viet, i don't like viet cause most of them couldn't talk much, i prefer prc better.

next time go to the back and ask for na4 na4 (if she is still available) ;)

revrin 14-07-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daren999 (Post 9327997)
next time go to the back and ask for na4 na4 (if she is still available) ;)

i've thought of na na too that time but i afraid that she's not working anymore and i'm not familiar with this place, not sure how the massage place works. Btw how old is na na?

Alankee 14-07-2013 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrin (Post 9327277)

bro, just tell him u want massage by prc. My usual is Xiao Rong.

Basically not that old, not that pretty as well, body a little bit of bak, but she is very friendly.

revrin 14-07-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alankee (Post 9328814)
bro, just tell him u want massage by prc. My usual is Xiao Rong.

Basically not that old, not that pretty as well, body a little bit of bak, but she is very friendly.

thanks for the sharing bro, i think i'll go try out other mps, there so many places in penang, just that i don't now how is the quality.

Scorpioking87 15-07-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachBonano (Post 9303892)
retired yes but no soulmate though...still a bachelor...actually not a scam...a close friend been there before and he got a local malay to bonked albeit at RM 500 for 2 fucks... so i guess, not a scam....some other are there for the sake of one night stand...so depends on how u play the game...:)

Rather sad to hear stocks in Penang is getting bad... hopes it gets better...

Retired bachelor bro?????Tiok boh?? anyway, gud to hear bt the beach club thing..rate is gud n reasonable..hope the stocks r up to mark though..

been a whirlwind past 2 weeks for me bro..details soon but suffice to say, penang will be given a make-over ...hahaha...

mana kita punya itu taikor jconnor?:D

zpeedo 16-07-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 (Post 9232111)
Bro,

i hope u r not referring to Midlands or D2 in Cantonment....:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by peterlimpl
There are 2 KTVs where we found in Penang and we decided to try the cheaper one.

I'll start with the damage:

RM150 for 2 hours company (no butterfly and is mandatory that we pay for 2 hrs)
RM50 for the girl tips
RM280 for drinks (1 x Hennessy with coke mixer and mineral water - yes, they charge for the mixer)

Selection of girls, decent. Got one cute girl but not chatty at all. In the end, changed to another one. Not really interesting and most of the action can be done in the attached toilet in the room. Mostly Viets and no chemistry with the girls.

For tapao, it'll cost RM300 and she met my friend at his hotel after her working hours (2++am)

The place is pretty disgusting, in my opinion. We may probably try the other KTV sometime this week.

Hi Guys

I come to Pg every 2 weeks and have a buddy to chiong with. But he running out of new place to check out :( We been to Viet place behind bowling alley, 18th floor one above the bank and also KTV on 4th floor opposite hospital.

The nicest has to "G" ktv but absolutely no action, not very exciting

Any recommendation for KTV worth checking out? maybe organize gathering :)

jconnor 17-07-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 (Post 9336285)
Retired bachelor bro?????Tiok boh?? anyway, gud to hear bt the beach club thing..rate is gud n reasonable..hope the stocks r up to mark though..

been a whirlwind past 2 weeks for me bro..details soon but suffice to say, penang will be given a make-over ...hahaha...

mana kita punya itu taikor jconnor?:D

Bro, good to know that I've not been forgotten. My wife and I welcomed a baby boy last Friday. Mother and son are back home and doing very well indeed. Hopefully I'll be able to log in more often from now. Cheers.

Scorpioking87 17-07-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jconnor (Post 9346010)
Bro, good to know that I've not been forgotten. My wife and I welcomed a baby boy last Friday. Mother and son are back home and doing very well indeed. Hopefully I'll be able to log in more often from now. Cheers.

Knn..., speak of the devil and he's back! hahah...let me the first one here to congrats u on your newborn.. Mother n son back home? as in tomyam land?

no worries man, I never forget my fellow comrade..check ur mailbox when u hv the time...a reply from u is long overdue...hahaha..cheers!

Scorpioking87 17-07-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zpeedo (Post 9343071)
Originally Posted by peterlimpl
There are 2 KTVs where we found in Penang and we decided to try the cheaper one.

I'll start with the damage:

RM150 for 2 hours company (no butterfly and is mandatory that we pay for 2 hrs)
RM50 for the girl tips
RM280 for drinks (1 x Hennessy with coke mixer and mineral water - yes, they charge for the mixer)

Selection of girls, decent. Got one cute girl but not chatty at all. In the end, changed to another one. Not really interesting and most of the action can be done in the attached toilet in the room. Mostly Viets and no chemistry with the girls.

For tapao, it'll cost RM300 and she met my friend at his hotel after her working hours (2++am)

The place is pretty disgusting, in my opinion. We may probably try the other KTV sometime this week.

Hi Guys

I come to Pg every 2 weeks and have a buddy to chiong with. But he running out of new place to check out :( We been to Viet place behind bowling alley, 18th floor one above the bank and also KTV on 4th floor opposite hospital.

The nicest has to "G" ktv but absolutely no action, not very exciting

Any recommendation for KTV worth checking out? maybe organize gathering :)

is ur buddy a local? cos if u know the right ppl, u will not run out of places to cheong here... what is ur preference? ktv type? or spa type? or just plain-old go&bang port? as usual, budget is also a consideration...