The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Horniest ML? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=824850)

pooldian 08-06-2021 08:22 PM

Horniest ML?

Hi all good bros, any ML to recommend that you have experienced to be naturally & easily aroused/horny?? I'm thinking like those ML who usually just provide HJ, but because they get horny easily, tend to make FJ exceptions or at least tempted to. Those that pussy get wet easily those type.

I've only ever experienced such a ML once quite some years back in a spa ard Jln sultan area. Forgot her name and shop name liao.

I stopped chionging for some time, now trying to get back into the scene. Appreciate if any bros got some good recommendations or experiences to share.

Thanks!

Pentagone 09-06-2021 12:15 AM

Re: Horniest ML?

Recently visited this ML in the eastern central area.

After a good and satisfying teasing massage, she asked me to turn over, placed a tower over my eyes and without a hint, she help herself out by inserting my bro into hers.

The rest is history. :D:D

Hamsaploh62 09-06-2021 08:43 AM

Sure or not?

ralliart 09-06-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentagone (Post 20677697)

After a good and satisfying teasing massage, she asked me to turn over, placed a tower over my eyes and without a hint, she help herself out by inserting my bro into hers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamsaploh62 (Post 20677990)
Sure or not?

confirm bluff lah... try placing a tower over your eyes :p

piichai 09-06-2021 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralliart (Post 20678101)

Good sense of humour

And Wise words in the signature

WOOHOO 09-06-2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralliart (Post 20678101)

Lol 555 7 early 8 early make Woo laugh! Mornings to you ;):p:p:p:p

MrRoar123 09-06-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooldian (Post 20677350)
Hi all good bros, any ML to recommend that you have experienced to be naturally & easily aroused/horny?? I'm thinking like those ML who usually just provide HJ, but because they get horny easily, tend to make FJ exceptions or at least tempted to. Those that pussy get wet easily those type.

I've only ever experienced such a ML once quite some years back in a spa ard Jln sultan area. Forgot her name and shop name liao.

I stopped chionging for some time, now trying to get back into the scene. Appreciate if any bros got some good recommendations or experiences to share.

Thanks!

used to go to this place near NEX at one of the shophouses below HDB with TCM signboard. once gotten a Malaysian lady. super horny. will wan to sit on u. and even ask if got bring protection. wasted that didnt get her contacts. not sure where she is now.

HonkyTonkyMan 09-06-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Sure its still her? Maybe switch with a GILF...:D

talismann 09-06-2021 10:36 AM

They will be extra horny if you smell of cash...

ralliart 09-06-2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piichai (Post 20678104)
Good sense of humour

And Wise words in the signature

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOOHOO (Post 20678110)

Hehehe morning all... don't take me seriously thou... I'm here to create light hearted entertainment only. no offense to any bros here ;)

piichai 09-06-2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralliart (Post 20678208)
Hehehe morning all... don't take me seriously thou... I'm here to create light hearted entertainment only. no offense to any bros here ;)

No worries. Had a good laugh.

Laughter is the best medicine

StupidCharsiew 09-06-2021 11:43 AM

Show cash confirm will become horny hahahaha

Yod4 09-06-2021 03:57 PM

Bao Er for me. Juageng you so that she can have fun with you after. Always feel like walking into a Tiger's den when booking her hahahha.

ZillionScofield 09-06-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yod4 (Post 20678623)
Bao Er for me. Juageng you so that she can have fun with you after. Always feel like walking into a Tiger's den when booking her hahahha.

Hi bro, Bao Er from Chinatown "Hock Hai"?

Long time didn't hear from her liao, her old contact number now became a contact (TCM) in Ang Mo Kio.

Still thinking of her "C" cup, licking good:D

Yod4 09-06-2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZillionScofield (Post 20678651)
Hi bro, Bao Er from Chinatown "Hock Hai"?

Long time didn't hear from her liao, her old contact number now became a contact (TCM) in Ang Mo Kio.

Still thinking of her "C" cup, licking good:D

Yes - still there as of early this year :D

ralliart 09-06-2021 05:25 PM

Personally the horniest ML I encountered is XH from Tiong Bahru/ Outram. If she wants it, you are dead meat. Too bad she has already returned home.

Any bros care to share Bao Er contact? :D

fireevo 09-06-2021 07:45 PM

Any got Bao Er latest contact pm me I just want to double confirm cos she asked me go to a massage shop instead of her usual place

Prince Devitt 09-06-2021 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralliart (Post 20678722)
Personally the horniest ML I encountered is XH from Tiong Bahru/ Outram. If she wants it, you are dead meat. Too bad she has already returned home.

Any bros care to share Bao Er contact? :D

Prince Devitt +51

bignehneh 09-06-2021 08:50 PM

Can’t beat:

(1) Melody: Ex King George Ave and now Joo Chiat. Temperamental milf but at times is so nice until she bath for u, give you bbbj, then let you bang her kneading her DD cups neh neh. As you bang her, she is grabbing on to the bedsheet and moaning in her sluttiest voice. After that just give her the biggest cumshot (store ammo for 3 days) on her tits/ face (without her permission of course). Attitude and horny one night stand milf which I love to punish by banging her damn hard

(2) Celine: Many know her as Melody ex neighbour. She is a gentle milf who provides awesome Nuru massage. I love it when she grinds her pussy lips on my cock. Really buay tahan until want to bang her. She further cock tease you by giving you one of the best bbbj followed by tits fuck followed by a big cumshot on her D cup tits. Many ppl are super motivated to fuck her but 98% cum without managing to bang her. She don’t usually give FJ and because of her awesome skill, you are spent before you can even insert your cock. Really awesome lady with best attitude. A lovely and beautiful milf which I love to treat her gently like my own mistress.

ZillionScofield 09-06-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireevo (Post 20678921)
Any got Bao Er latest contact pm me I just want to double confirm cos she asked me go to a massage shop instead of her usual place

She asked you to go to a massage shop in Ang Mo Kio is it?
That's the same message I received, but didn't go because don't sound like the way she used to message.

Maybe the mobile phone number use by someone else or her ex boss liao.
If you go, please let me know if it is really her. Cheers ...... 🍻🥂

tangerinesex 09-06-2021 10:11 PM

Quote:

More like pulling wool over our eyes

tangerinesex 09-06-2021 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20679046)
Can’t beat:

(1) Melody: Ex King George Ave and now Joo Chiat. Temperamental milf but at times is so nice until she bath for u, give you bbbj, then let you bang her kneading her DD cups neh neh. As you bang her, she is grabbing on to the bedsheet and moaning in her sluttiest voice. After that just give her the biggest cumshot (store ammo for 3 days) on her tits/ face (without her permission of course). Attitude and horny one night stand milf which I love to punish by banging her damn hard

(2) Celine: Many know her as Melody ex neighbour. She is a gentle milf who provides awesome Nuru massage. I love it when she grinds her pussy lips on my cock. Really buay tahan until want to bang her. She further cock tease you by giving you one of the best bbbj followed by tits fuck followed by a big cumshot on her D cup tits. Many ppl are super motivated to fuck her but 98% cum without managing to bang her. She don’t usually give FJ and because of her awesome skill, you are spent before you can even insert your cock. Really awesome lady with best attitude. A lovely and beautiful milf which I love to treat her gently like my own mistress.

Easier to bang Celine when she was operating in town. This was years ago. Guys took turns to book her service. Once I was in the other cubicle in the shop and I heard the guy bang her till the massage bed went “squeak, squeak, squeak.” The ML handling me tried to bj me, but the whole time, I was fantacising about Celine. She was fully booked that day

TaikoTai 10-06-2021 02:41 AM

Though she never provided anything more than a HJ, I personally feel Sunny from the former UV Spa was one horny ML. Bros who have frequented her before will understand. Her GFE also very high. Still searching high and low for her. Got one bro said she's somewhere in the East area. I went to recce the whole stretch of road which he provided but couldn't find. This guy has also mysteriously disappeared.

piichai 10-06-2021 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangerinesex (Post 20679185)
but the whole time, I was fantacising about Celine. She was fully booked that day

I know what you mean and the poor gal who serves you wholehearted didnt know that your mind was elsewhere

bignehneh 10-06-2021 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangerinesex (Post 20679185)
Easier to bang Celine when she was operating in town. This was years ago. Guys took turns to book her service. Once I was in the other cubicle in the shop and I heard the guy bang her till the massage bed went “squeak, squeak, squeak.” The ML handling me tried to bj me, but the whole time, I was fantacising about Celine. She was fully booked that day

In town? I thought all the while Celine operate alone in a “x”. Where got next cubicle? Lol!

Yod4 10-06-2021 08:24 AM

Just realised I've tried most of the girls mentioned in this thread. Guess a lot of bros who chiong regularly and follow recommendations would be on the same page as well :D

If I were to rate them:

Xiaohan: Location was good, can buy good meat downstairs to cook steak at home after the session. Claims to do juageng but its more of edging. She'd stroke and tease you until you're about to cum...and then stop. Repeat over and over until you're begging her to make you cum.

Baoer: She doesn't have the looks and bodies of all the other ladies here but she knows how to do a mean juageng. Sometimes will offer tarma with her friend if that lady's available. Provides a steamy HDLY after juageng and happy to put a finger in your butt if you're up for it as well. Once you become a regular....you'll know that the juageng is so that she can have fun with you after lol. Current location's quite hidden away, just that the owner of the antique shop beside likes to sit outside his shop (probably knows what's going on). Her previous location where she's at the opposite building on L3 was better cuz the exit to the carpark was just beside the unit.

Melody: One of the best bodies I've seen on a milf and GFE...if she's in the mood. During my first ever session, she even unbuttoned my shirt and put my shoes on for me. Watch out if she's in a bad mood tho! I preferred her old location when she was beside Celine cuz the route from the carpark to her unit was quite incognito. FJ option offered if you're a regular...which can take years away from your life. Easily the best lady of this lot.

Celine: Big top and big waist but her HDLY can sometimes be more than enough to make you cum. She's also happy to stick a finger in your bum to milk your prostate and make you cum without even need to touch your dick if you're up for it. Again, preferred her when she was at her old location beside Melody. Sometimes trying to choose between the two of them can be a headache :D

wanker10 10-06-2021 08:34 AM

Quote:

WOOHOO...bro...long time no see...still around in SBF...555:D

WOOHOO 10-06-2021 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanker10 (Post 20679705)
WOOHOO...bro...long time no see...still around in SBF...555:D

Oooooooh hihi :p:p:p

mgear 10-06-2021 09:40 AM

Visited a Viet ML before. After 1st shot, she was still horny so gave me bbbj until I am hard again for round two. Left with a happy smile and jelly legs

sladang 10-06-2021 09:50 AM

Quote:

Is bro WOOHOO a Thai? :D ..

Coz u mentioned LOL 555,

Thai word for 5 is ha, so 555 is hahaha, is to laugh out loud.

For PRC 555 is 呜 呜 呜, is to cry out loud..