The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   KTV Kakis (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=229339)

Longshank 23-02-2011 07:36 PM

Re: KTV Kakis

Quick update:

Interesting requests coming through from some as young as 23 years old.

I have no issues with age, as long we have a good time.

I will be sending a discreet text message out to confirm if we have enough people for this Happy hour session.

Longshank 24-02-2011 10:04 AM

Aiiite...

Quite a few interested parties... text messages will be sent out over lunch time today around 1230-1pm.

Please confirm by 3pm.

thanks!

Longshank 25-02-2011 11:03 AM

Big thank you for the bros who responded and turned up.

Group was big so we managed to secure the VIP room, so we had a good amount of space to do what we all love to do....lol.

Some of you after yestedays' session was already asking if we can do one this evening.... some also PMed me... while other new bros who didn't get to join us also requested.

So.. the answer is yes - only if we get a good number of us responding.

For those who responded, I have your numbers and will text you by 1230 on your interest. For anyone else interested, please PM me your contact details by 12noon today, and i will be sure to add you to the list. As usual, messages will be discreet.

Cheers!

matrixint2003 25-02-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longshank (Post 5710994)

Group was big so we managed to secure the VIP room, so we had a good amount of space to do what we all love to do....lol.

Some of you after yestedays' session was already asking if we can do one this evening.... some also PMed me... while other new bros who didn't get to join us also requested.

For those who responded, I have your numbers and will text you by 1230 on your interest. For anyone else interested, please PM me your contact details by 12noon today, and i will be sure to add you to the list. As usual, messages will be discreet.

Cheers!

Hi Bro,

Just drop you a PM hope you got receive it.

Matrixint2003

snbd 25-02-2011 03:39 PM

Hi TS,

dropped u a PM but i guess i missed the cutoff time. Do PM me for future gatherings to China doll

Cheers!

abrams75 25-02-2011 04:45 PM

Lol.. Just checking if anyone going for sh season in cd today?

gregokh 25-02-2011 05:59 PM

Me keen. Anyone else?

shawnanderson 25-02-2011 09:47 PM

great to find this thread

my ktv kakis all gone liao.. now i can only go find FL...

if got gathering, can invite me? i like those wild ktv like BS:)

excalibur 25-02-2011 09:54 PM

Finally! Kaki thread!
Anywhere, any time...

magislayer 25-02-2011 09:55 PM

invite me as well!!

adameve13 26-02-2011 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longshank (Post 5710994)

Cheers!

Thanks Bro for the wonderful experience. And sorry for not being able to join the 2nd time, family dinner, no choice. Let me know if there's anymore outings real soon. Will join if nothing gets in the way.

Cheers!

Nojam 26-02-2011 05:31 AM

Hey I'm interested to go new shanghai on sat night. Do pm me if anyone is organising one. Not really a drinker and would like to keep within budget. Thanks!

batboyz 26-02-2011 10:00 AM

We'll be going to Hilltop today, anyone interested can let me know, thx.
For damage info pls refer here.

Longshank 26-02-2011 09:18 PM

Hi Bros...

I just checked my PM... got all your notes. Here's a quick response to some questions asked:
- Damages/ Sharing: please look through this post as I've compiled a list. The final amount is highly dependent on how many bros turn up and the type of drinks ordered. It can range from $20-$80.
- Weekend HH/SH: i'm tied down during this time as I tend to prepare for work on monday and also i wear 'golden hand-cuffs'.

Guys, I'm just here to facilitate, other bros are more than welcome to carry this torch to organize weekend outings for those interested and available.

Most weekdays, I tend to go down to Chinadoll or Club Jade twice a week when I'm not traveling.

I will be posting up a new outing next week depending on my schedule. For bros who joined me last thursday, I will send you discreet text messages during lunch time.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

abrams75 26-02-2011 10:30 PM

looking forward for your next plan..lolz:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longshank (Post 5715602)
Hi Bros...

I just checked my PM... got all your notes. Here's a quick response to some questions asked:
- Damages/ Sharing: please look through this post as I've compiled a list. The final amount is highly dependent on how many bros turn up and the type of drinks ordered. It can range from $20-$80.
- Weekend HH/SH: i'm tied down during this time as I tend to prepare for work on monday and also i wear 'golden hand-cuffs'.

Guys, I'm just here to facilitate, other bros are more than welcome to carry this torch to organize weekend outings for those interested and available.

Most weekdays, I tend to go down to Chinadoll or Club Jade twice a week when I'm not traveling.

I will be posting up a new outing next week depending on my schedule. For bros who joined me last thursday, I will send you discreet text messages during lunch time.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend!