The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Tennis Girls Anyone? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=868550)

nathansee 22-03-2022 10:38 PM

Tennis Girls Anyone?

There hasn't been a thread like this here so thought I'd start one. Any of you get turned on by tennis girls with their sexy outfits and lean figures? Outfits I mean sports bras, short skirts, even leggings. If you have had experiences with any of them feel free to share here.

But let me start with mine... it's about a Japanese lady that I met 2 years back on the tennis app R***, who had returned to her country in recent months. Used to play with her every 1-2 weeks while secretly fantasizing about her with her short tennis skirts and leggings. Tried going after her - went out with her for a meal twice but she's clearly into ang mohs instead of local guys.

My friend from the UK happened to match with her on Tinder when he was here in Singapore. Such coincidence came as a huge surprise for the 3 of us. Anyway he told me that piaking someone like her was going to be a walk in the park, as much as I didn't believe.

A few days after they matched, my UK friend invited me last minute to crash their 2nd date, promising some real eye candy. They were playing tennis at his apartment and she wasn't aware that I was joining. When I reached, seeing the Japanese lady in a new shorter than normal skirt and body hugging sports bra gave me an instant hard on. She didn't expect that I'd be joining the game and was visibly shy at first, as much as I played with her many times before. The sight of her slender legs were so beautiful and teasing as she played that I took many water breaks to admire her figure and the occasional upskirt... could have jizzed at times.

After that, my friend suggested her going up to his apartment to wash up and have a quick bite. Understandably he didn't even ask whether I wanted to head up too. Adhered to the bro code and didn't intervene.

I let them have their fun although I was feeling very jealous, sore and with blue balls. Felt so dejected that honestly I went straight to the condo's bathroom and PCCed real hard.

Later that day my UK friend showed me short snippet videos of them doing the XXX at his apartment... almost seemed as if they didn't bathe and directly went ahead with sweaty sex. Many sexy positions, simply amazing!

Peacekeeping 22-03-2022 10:53 PM

Re: Tennis Girls Anyone?

Aw man... sucks that your friend beat you to her pussy even though you knew her longer than him. He sounds like a very alpha man. Try to pick up some skills from him.

nathansee 22-03-2022 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeping (Post 21169436)
Aw man... sucks that your friend beat you to her pussy even though you knew her longer than him. He sounds like a very alpha man. Try to pick up some skills from him.

Yeah it sucks for sure… some ladies just prefer ang moh cocks I guess

SerflySGR 23-03-2022 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathansee (Post 21169368)
There hasn't been a thread like this here so thought I'd start one. Any of you get turned on by tennis girls with their sexy outfits and lean figures? Outfits I mean sports bras, short skirts, even leggings. If you have had experiences with any of them feel free to share here.

But let me start with mine... it's about a Japanese lady that I met 2 years back on the tennis app R***, who had returned to her country in recent months. Used to play with her every 1-2 weeks while secretly fantasizing about her with her short tennis skirts and leggings. Tried going after her - went out with her for a meal twice but she's clearly into ang mohs instead of local guys.

My friend from the UK happened to match with her on Tinder when he was here in Singapore. Such coincidence came as a huge surprise for the 3 of us. Anyway he told me that piaking someone like her was going to be a walk in the park, as much as I didn't believe.

A few days after they matched, my UK friend invited me last minute to crash their 2nd date, promising some real eye candy. They were playing tennis at his apartment and she wasn't aware that I was joining. When I reached, seeing the Japanese lady in a new shorter than normal skirt and body hugging sports bra gave me an instant hard on. She didn't expect that I'd be joining the game and was visibly shy at first, as much as I played with her many times before. The sight of her slender legs were so beautiful and teasing as she played that I took many water breaks to admire her figure and the occasional upskirt... could have jizzed at times.

After that, my friend suggested her going up to his apartment to wash up and have a quick bite. Understandably he didn't even ask whether I wanted to head up too. Adhered to the bro code and didn't intervene.

I let them have their fun although I was feeling very jealous, sore and with blue balls. Felt so dejected that honestly I went straight to the condo's bathroom and PCCed real hard.

Later that day my UK friend showed me short snippet videos of them doing the XXX at his apartment... almost seemed as if they didn't bathe and directly went ahead with sweaty sex. Many sexy positions, simply amazing!

Sad to hear that, Bro nathansee.

But at least he was nice enough to called you for some eye candy.

Friend from UK? AMDK?

Zax51 23-03-2022 07:04 AM

Haiz bojio you. Threesome mah!

nathansee 23-03-2022 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21169634)
Sad to hear that, Bro nathansee.

But at least he was nice enough to called you for some eye candy.

Friend from UK? AMDK?

Yeah bro he is a white guy from the UK. Always telling me about his conquests like bringing a lady home and immediately getting down to business upon entering the apartment despite their resistance. Guess the girls also enjoy it la

rubbishboy 23-03-2022 12:56 PM

Not sure if tennis or cuck thread :)

SerflySGR 23-03-2022 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathansee (Post 21170460)
Yeah bro he is a white guy from the UK. Always telling me about his conquests like bringing a lady home and immediately getting down to business upon entering the apartment despite their resistance. Guess the girls also enjoy it la

Yes, Bro nathansee. Usually AM and Eurasians fare better than us. Girls seem to be more attracted to them, as if they are the "Master Race".

Even have books teaching Asian women how to appeal to them.

https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/...female-sig.jpg

Maybe I should write about it too?

wuzan 23-03-2022 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21170624)
Yes, Bro nathansee.

Yes, please do :)

nathansee 23-03-2022 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21170624)
Yes, Bro nathansee. Usually AM and Eurasians fare better than us. Girls seem to be more attracted to them, as if they are the "Master Race".

Yes why not bro, always ready to listen :D

SerflySGR 23-03-2022 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuzan (Post 21170723)
Yes, please do :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathansee (Post 21170725)
Yes why not bro, always ready to listen :D

Ok Bro wuzan and Bro nathansee.

Will try to find time to write it. Heh heh!

Peacekeeping 23-03-2022 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21171186)

Good things must share. Help our sg brothers to score some goals! :D

kantho 23-03-2022 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21171186)

Good good, camping for it :D

SerflySGR 24-03-2022 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeping (Post 21171316)
Good things must share. Help our sg brothers to score some goals! :D

I think it's a matter of "who dares win" like some of the seniors here share, Bro Peacekeeping.

Think women are drawn to confident men, especially when you have deep pockets.

The AM I know; some of them actually live hand-to-mouth while others take advantage of their "expat" status. If they were back in their native country, they would be sitting ducks.
Quote:

Originally Posted by kantho (Post 21171319)
Good good, camping for it :D

Must find time for it Bro kantho. Will try. Spent a lot of time writing my stories - one longer one and two shorter ones. A bit difficult to write when my son is around. He keep asking why I sit behind the computer for so long. Have to wait for him to go out. Heh heh!

9pokes 25-03-2022 09:41 AM

Wah shag bro i know how you feel... As usual AMDK wins again :(