The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MM - Squirter with warm personality (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=845391)

Mobile88 01-09-2022 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ningcaichen (Post 21606347)
Is MM still around? I thought she leaving similar as C.

She mentioned end Sept or Oct previously. Not sure if any update since then

deadmaninc75 01-09-2022 12:56 PM

Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

last heard is end of year

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile88 (Post 21606702)
She mentioned end Sept or Oct previously. Not sure if any update since then

aliwangwang 02-09-2022 09:24 AM

Just had miumiu last night. One of the best cock suckers around. Tongue fked my asshole during AR. Left the place with jelly legs.

HumpBackOak 02-09-2022 04:34 PM

Anyone can pm info on damage and services

shitywok 04-09-2022 10:40 PM

Been going to her for a while now. Amazing as always. This time she didn't "spray" and later asked me "you don't like it when I spray right?". So perceptive and accommodating! She picked up my likes and dislikes over time even when I didn't tell her directly. One of the most amazing ones we have here in SG

newbie_146 05-09-2022 11:41 AM

Share contact pls

tohKiaBee 05-09-2022 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newbie_146 (Post 21618624)
Share contact pls

thread first post bro...

PoTheBear 06-09-2022 05:27 PM

Visited MM and basically the reviews are on-point.

Location - relatively discreet, but there are F&B shops around - so there will be some human traffic during meal-times. Room itself is small and basic but it's good enough for what you are there for.

Service - good. LOL.

Will I return? - yes. Good service and value at this price-point in today's market.

Clonie 07-09-2022 10:26 AM

Miumiu now provides tying services if you into that sort of thing now. :eek::D

lavenderss 07-09-2022 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poiuy12345 (Post 21551738)
FR for TT.

Texted MM but was told she busy and TT was available. Location is not bad (by grab). Room was dark and towels were good.

First time in massage place so wasn’t sure what to expect. Experience was great. TT is very vocal and can also hear MM moaning as the rooms are separated by partition fake wall with a hole sharing 1 a/c unit. TT challenged me to make her moan louder than MM. Massage was non-existent but who go for that. Started face down and received cat bath with teasing of balls. Flip over to continue cat bath and a very good long bbbj. Cim was awesome as she doesn’t stop sucking until all is spent. Came back with warm water to finish sucking and cleaning the little bro.

bro can share contact?

lavenderss 07-09-2022 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needforboobs (Post 21484075)
Paid mm another visit last week. Absolutely PSE and horny as fuck as no release for 2 wks. The moment enter her room I grabbed her for French lesson while strip off her nighty and start fondling and zhut her firm tits. She wore the type of thongs that I like and drove me nuts. Push her down to the bed, pulled aside her panty and start lashing at her pussy hungrily. She start moaning and before long I stood up took my cock out and demanded her to suck it which she did obediently. I have not washed up yet but too horny already and mm did not mind too the way she sucked me. I stood for a few more minutes enjoying her bbbj before quickly go to quick rinse for more action.

Once back in room it was no holds bar. I went for her pussy again like a maniac. She sensed my deprivation and her sluttiness started surfacing. She squirm and wriggled as I forcefully stuck my tongue to her clit and slurped her lips. Mm pussy always makes me go crazy. Once I hit her spot mm pressed down on my head, but I wasn't going to let her squirt yet. I flipped over and she knew what I wanted liao. Raised my legs high and she start her ar and bbbj. Super high now, asked her to 69 position and she started squirting. She really turned into a hungry slut,going deeper into my ass the more she sensed my excitement while i was slapping her ass and burying my face into her smooth cunt. Omg she must have gushed at least 3 times in 69 and the bed,my face,neck,chest was all wet. I was smothered in her juice, and her moaning and dirty talk was nuts. Told her I want to fuck. Faster put on cap, put her to kneeling position and pulled her in roughly to French while my hands went stimulating her clit furiously...10s later waterfall again over my hands. "快点干你的小烧逼" was her command, I obeyed and pushed her down, pulled her panty one side, spread her legs and entered her clumsily. She is really my type of slut, horny as fuck and reciprocating every dirty act I do to her. We fucked roughly, didn't take long before I exploded inside her pussy. I felt another gush of juice at my cock again and she told me she came too. Couldn't stop throbbing inside her as we both lay down for a breather. Her panties was totally wet. She knew I loved it and smiled at me before using it to rub my dick. She asked me why am I so 猛, I replied cuz you are a slut. Went to shower together and when I stepped out my boner was still going strong. Saw her room mate naked in the living room changing, not bad maybe next round tarma!

Bro can share contact?

heyumf 07-09-2022 08:29 PM

Msg her no reply guess got no luck

poiuy12345 07-09-2022 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavenderss (Post 21626230)
bro can share contact?

Bro the contact is on the first page and in some of the pages also clearly states the contact.

SithLord74 11-09-2022 03:20 AM

Anyone know the damage for tarma with both MM and TT?

jgosh80 12-09-2022 11:16 AM

Been a regular of MM since her little India days. Recently went to her and she was sharing how she been doing a little soft bdsm and I was slightly curious how it feels so I asked her to try on me. She was like jin happy Lidat Macam given green light to go to town. Hahaha. She made me lie on the bed and tied my hand above my head. Then she started a little rough handling like light slapping of my balls and cock and dirty talking and also making me zhut her boob and she was like Damn enthu all the way. She also spit in my mouth. While this bdsm not really my thing and din really do it for me, especially the spitting but I have to salute her for her enthusiasm and energy and she really genuinely seems to like dishing it out. Lol.

For those bros into slightly heavier flavour can request. Lol