The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=876959)

ShadowMoon 07-05-2022 08:31 PM

Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Hi newbie here for the spa. How does it work? We pay entry go in and enjoy the facilities then look for okt for thr fl?

fsai 07-05-2022 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowMoon (Post 21273697)
Hi newbie here for the spa. How does it work? We pay entry go in and enjoy the facilities then look for okt for thr fl?

go in, ask at the counter wat package they have, they will give u a wristband with number, change up, bath/enjoy facilities, sit down and chill at the lounge with other bros, wait girls to come out on stage, tell the captain which girl u wan, somebody will note down ur wristband number and girl u choose, the girl will lead u from here, here u can tell ur girl which package u wan, follow through, come out continue to enjoy ur facilities or wat ever u wanna do, when u finish just change back clothing go back to the counter and pay the bill

jhtboy 07-05-2022 09:57 PM

Did HV spa allow other race..

ShadowMoon 07-05-2022 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsai (Post 21273814)
go in, ask at the counter wat package they have, they will give u a wristband with number, change up, bath/enjoy facilities, sit down and chill at the lounge with other bros, wait girls to come out on stage, tell the captain which girl u wan, somebody will note down ur wristband number and girl u choose, the girl will lead u from here, here u can tell ur girl which package u wan, follow through, come out continue to enjoy ur facilities or wat ever u wanna do, when u finish just change back clothing go back to the counter and pay the bill

Thanks for the detailed explanation bro. Can't wait to go there try soon.

fsai 07-05-2022 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowMoon (Post 21274033)
Thanks for the detailed explanation bro. Can't wait to go there try soon.

if u are going VIP SPA, just remember to ask the captain to invite u into the other private TG group

edkoh2000 08-05-2022 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otaman (Post 21269105)
Actually if it is just clean massage that you want..... you should try the masseuses at HV spa. Dun have to take the full service packages.... just ask for massage only.
All 5 of the masseuse are very good and skillful. I rather go to them for proper oil massage than go to those outside massage shops.

He wants a good massage with HJ like Sawasdee use to provide.

Same as me. I used to go Sawasdee each time I go JB.

Even the famous saigon spa near there do not provide really good massage.

Somewhere along the road near KSL use to have a Chinese Spa too. I went in before but the nice looking MILF told me they are straightly legit (maybe she meant no FJ but got HJ). I walked out after that so never try and not sure if they are still there.

hardnbig 08-05-2022 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wanker93 (Post 21273191)
Hi bro! Check with you how much is the massage at hv spa?

If i remember correctly, shld be 128 or 138rm for 1hr + facilities.

specsbored 08-05-2022 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsai (Post 21273814)

Wah thanks for this also i saw it abit late. This is HV spa?

fsai 08-05-2022 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specsbored (Post 21274189)
Wah thanks for this also i saw it abit late. This is HV spa?

this is based on VIP SPA, but I guess more or less the same for every other SPA

xpeipanx 08-05-2022 09:57 AM

I plan for proper massage then after that for hanky panky one. Is it ok if i go HV first then go to hanky panky,or hanky panky first. Haha. HV numbers ML any recommendation bros. Or maybe GBW. Walao so many place to try.

nanabanana 08-05-2022 11:32 AM

Hi bros just wanna check both these places only allow Chinese bros or can other races go as well?

xpeipanx 08-05-2022 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanabanana (Post 21275133)
Hi bros just wanna check both these places only allow Chinese bros or can other races go as well?

As long as you have money, you will get your honey.

nanabanana 08-05-2022 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpeipanx (Post 21275288)
As long as you have money, you will get your honey.

Hahaha I just scared go down kena turn away haha.

Thank you for the funny reply bro

jhtboy 08-05-2022 02:34 PM

Scared not allowed bro,

nanabanana 08-05-2022 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otaman (Post 21275533)
VIP spa has restrictions on non-chinese visitors. Not that they are racists but more for operational purposes.
The staff there are chinese speaking ah bengs who speak very little english. They can only communicate in chinese, malay & vietnamese.
To avoid misunderstandings..... hence they do not accept non-chinese unless these other races can speak chinese or are accompanied by chinese friends.
I have seen indian bro who speak fluent mandarin getting entry.
I have also seen chinese singkie who cannot speak simple chinese getting ignored and cursed by the staff. Finally some other customer took pity on him and help translate to the staff.
This applies only to VIP spa.

Afaik all the other hotel spas accept all races as their staff are more professional and better educated.

Thank you bro!