The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=145734)

vietshark 15-09-2010 05:29 PM

Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 5215075)
now what is this new terminology I C M ??? :confused:

Bro... think hard... i called you that :D

VReaper 15-09-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 5215075)
now what is this new terminology I C M ??? :confused:

me kaypo try try :o

ItChy Mouth/Man?????:confused::p

KangTuo 15-09-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vietshark (Post 5215088)
Bro... think hard... i called you that :D

nnkc... think until brain juice used up liao...
ICM = IceCream Man :D:(

Hurricane88 15-09-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 5213768)
You must know why SS08 always like to have front seat.
He dun like pretty gals but he likes sssssyt
He hope to sit beside sssssssyt (baby) who cry cry cry all the way :D

oops...din know he fancy those cry babies...hahaha...:rolleyes:

Actually nowadays most of the gers on the plane are plain Jane...nothing to shout about...:)

vietshark 15-09-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 5215153)
nnkc... think until brain juice used up liao...
ICM = IceCream Man :D:(

Correct Mr. Cornetto :rolleyes:

MrDarkSide 15-09-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer_c (Post 5212191)
Have to quote what my 堂弟 liked to say abt u... Discount.. discount.. discount on what you said...

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 5213654)
KNS this kind of rational also can ah KT kor kor oi??? Say skip L42 but can go Mask????? Apa lu cakap abang???

Great SGP Sale. Even greater discount. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by vietshark (Post 5215010)
Super emo at times and ICM!

Behold the Ice Cream Song. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYhLfJtjelg

VietnamLover 15-09-2010 10:23 PM

Vietnam will face Singapore, Myanmar and 1 more weaker team in Group B, matches to be played in Hanoi, Vietnam. Group A will consist Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and 1 more weaker team, matches to be played in Jakarta, Indonesia.

In my opinion, the winner of Group B should be Vietnam, followed by Singapore. Imagine how strong the Vietnamese strikers are such as Le Cong Vinh, Phan Thanh Binh and returning Pham Van Quyen. I doubt Singapore can beat Vietnam in Hanoi. :rolleyes:

Do expect heavy traffic jams in Hanoi and Saigon, should Vietnam triumph in group matches and possibly semi-final and final matches. :eek:

AFF Suzuki Cup 2010 Official Draw

September 15, Hanoi: The draw for the AFF Suzuki Cup 2010 – the premier football tournament in South-East Asia - was held at the Sheraton Hotel here today.

The biennial tournament to crown the kings of Asean football will be co-hosted by Vietnam and Indonesia in December following a four-team qualifying event in Laos in October.

The event is organised by the Asean Football Federation.

Six nations were drawn into two groups of four with the remaining slots to be filled by the two qualifiers. The leading two teams from each group will advance to the home-and-away semi-finals with the final also being played on a home-and-away basis.

Holders and co-hosts Vietnam were drawn in Group B with Singapore, tournament champions on three occasions, and Myanmar, who have been involved in some of the most memorable matches in the event's history yet have still to lift the title.

In Group A, co-hosts Indonesia, who played in three straight finals from 2000 but have yet to win the tournament, will meet three-time champions Thailand, coached by former England captain Bryan Robson, and Malaysia, on a high after winning the SEA Games football title last December.

Top Japanese car and motorcycle manufacturers, Suzuki Motor Corporation are sponsoring the AFF Suzuki Cup for the second time.

Vietnam lifted the trophy for the first time in the history of the tournament in 2008 thanks to a 3-2 aggregate victory (2-1, 1-1) over Thailand in the two-leg final. Superstar striker Le Cong Vinh grabbed the goal that sent the nation into raptures in the third minute of added time.

The group matches from December 1-8 will be staged at the My Dinh Stadium in Hanoi and the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta.

The 40,000-capacity My Dinh Stadium hosted the second leg of the final in 2008 while the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, which can hold 87,000 spectators, was the venue for the Asian Cup final between Iraq and Saudi Arabia in 2007.

After the group matches, the top two teams in each pool will progress to the two-leg semis to be staged home and away on December 15 and 16 and December 18 and 19. The first leg of the final will be on December 26 with the finale three days later.

Two spots were left open in the draw for the first and second-placed teams from the qualifying tournament at the National Sports Complex in Vientiane involving hosts Laos, Cambodia, Philippines and Timor Leste from October 22-26. Laos and Cambodia were the two qualifiers in 2008

KangTuo 16-09-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vietshark (Post 5215398)
Correct Mr. Cornetto :rolleyes:

Its WALLS Dark chocolate icecream :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDarkSide (Post 5215546)
Behold the Ice Cream Song. :)

Nice and funny MTV :D
Really i-c-e-c-r-e-a-m...

MrDarkSide 16-09-2010 05:05 AM

Who's horny ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0AdzC8O-U8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APyqYQd0QI8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nO_brG3hKk

snipeshot08 16-09-2010 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 5213689)
hahaha...then you must always be sitting in front la...pretty gers dun bother to reserves front seats...take my cue...:)

Oops kena caught again, smelly habits guilty as proclaim.....:o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 5215209)
oops...din know he fancy those cry babies...hahaha...

Actually nowadays most of the gers on the plane are plain Jane...nothing to shout about...:)

Alamak Tua Hong kor kor, KT kor kor suan me wan, he means those real babies with parents always kena put in front rows whom keeping crying all the way :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Hurricane88 16-09-2010 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 5216834)
Alamak Tua Hong kor kor, KT kor kor suan me wan, he means those real babies with parents always kena put in front rows whom keeping crying all the way :D

Aiyo...of course I knew...oso join in to be happy ma...:)

snipeshot08 16-09-2010 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 5216836)
Aiyo...of course I knew...oso join in to be happy ma...:)

Actually dun mind those babies but have to wait another 17 years or more.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 16-09-2010 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 5213794)
what to do...MAFIA-VK 'run string' that night mah. TAR TAR TAR

liu chee bay rumuors is true but not very true.
Meet up with N aka AK yesterday. She say she went over at 12am yesterday night but shutter is down.
Now it is a fact.

When hav my BIL-VK been normal huh???Then why u think he is called MAFIA/TIGER huh blarder??? Its a question of how much he run strings only......:D Give u a hint hor, my BIL-VK next 4 to 5 days no time to log in so you can start to chak him liao cos he no time to chak back...:D

wah u sound like scold bad words like that, sounds like "lau CB" :eek:

thats why I dun really like to see specific threads for certain fav outlets, end up always kena closed down cos too popular attract too much unnecessary "attentions", most ppl undermine the power of the internet...sigh my fav pub closed liao...:(

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 16-09-2010 08:16 AM

Re: Who's horny ???

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDarkSide (Post 5216754)

This is the best, farking creative ad....;)

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 16-09-2010 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 5216327)
Its WALLS Dark chocolate icecream :p

As in "long piak" huh kor kor??? (hit wall in hokkien) :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^