The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FB Exchange Contact (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=269205)

kakaboy123 15-07-2015 08:45 PM

Re: FB Exchange Contact

Hi anyone wan exchange I got a.few to.exchange some is plump if u all dun mind. I get from skout wechat and adult.facebook

Erickh 15-07-2015 08:51 PM

i have one to trade, not a looker boobs is totally flat.. mid 30s:D

misamisa91 15-07-2015 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakaboy123 (Post 13304794)
Hi anyone wan exchange I got a.few to.exchange some is plump if u all dun mind. I get from skout wechat and adult.facebook

I got one lady in uni super horny. She want try 3some also. Maybe we can exchange contacts

XiaoChun77 17-07-2015 12:23 PM

Have been trading fb contacts with bro in sbf but how often do you get genuine contact in the end? Mostly either FLs or sumone off their phonebook who are not into wat you are looking for (ie fun).

copper 17-07-2015 02:38 PM

I believe only some are bad apples ! anyway next trip will be smarter if any body wanted exchange , need to be verify first rather letting the requesters verify yours first. There is a said : In human relationships, kindness and lies are worth a thousand truths. hope I am right

XiaoChun77 17-07-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copper (Post 13312407)
I believe only some are bad apples ! anyway next trip will be smarter if any body wanted exchange , need to be verify first rather letting the requesters verify yours first. There is a said : In human relationships, kindness and lies are worth a thousand truths. hope I am right

Everyone want to verify first then there is no end. Just like there is egg or chicken first.

skyscrape 17-07-2015 03:09 PM

Pm me to trade

dapang 18-07-2015 12:54 PM

I have a few fbs to trade. Any interested bros who have gals that can be easily fuck and straightforward can pm me

WW22 18-07-2015 01:40 PM

To bad i dont have contact of FB

onelonetree 18-07-2015 02:38 PM

I have a few itchy cb waiting to be trade. Interested bros pls pm me

copper 02-10-2015 09:53 AM

I got few new stuffs to exchange, anyone?

goatee33 02-10-2015 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copper (Post 13303570)
Bros,
Be careful of this guy call Avengedseven ...share with him a genuine contact...yet acted blur...should have trust my instincts on a fucking lousy bro..so please don’t give him cheated on you by saying he need to verify yours first!

Time really flies my Comrade Chief Copper. We have been exchanging since 2012 and my join date as Sammy member since 2006 wasn't expecting much till we start trading! Thumbs up for this Funxking shit that never ever disappoint me!
Another FR as promise however I owe you too many FR!
01/10/15.... Mabel standing around 158.big bottom Malaysian Chinese without any Q&A no obligation just say yes to the meet when I whatapp her! Meet her at CCK North and head to her playground. With no further a do. My cock stand and she bend over to lick the wetness out of it. When reached the carpark. She turn and expose her cup C boobs and well triumph pussy mouth and offer me to bang it. Raw is war so take it as your risk people. The usual and she still asking for second round. So anyone who want test your gun. This is not to be miss. So keep in war comrade.

copper 02-10-2015 12:16 PM

My latest MILF work as a shopping centre receptionist and doesn't look like her age. In fact she looks slightly younger than her actual age 30(local Chinese). She doesn’t really club a lot but she will be easier to communicate after few drinks. She is not those eat out sort but willing to try new things when the mood is right. Once she's comfy with you, the rest is history. So far I’ve tried BBBJ from her, cum on her face but yet to explore CIM. She belongs to those goody women but when she's wild, she will catch you by surprise. The 3some session did surprise me but the drinks do help her to be more expressive. What i gather is, she's lonely at times and lacking of sex with hubby. This one need to be slow and steady and once she responds to you, it should be consider a 100% win. Anyway there is a said: A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.

vincentlim 03-10-2015 03:46 PM

how come you guys manage to find so many fb .... can teach me? lol

Achor 04-10-2015 12:39 PM

Hi All,

Had a contact to let go.

Some intro about her.

26f chi petite small frame defn not fat.

B cup, known her from AFF.