The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Horniest ML? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=824850)

pooldian 08-06-2021 08:22 PM

Horniest ML?

Hi all good bros, any ML to recommend that you have experienced to be naturally & easily aroused/horny?? I'm thinking like those ML who usually just provide HJ, but because they get horny easily, tend to make FJ exceptions or at least tempted to. Those that pussy get wet easily those type.

I've only ever experienced such a ML once quite some years back in a spa ard Jln sultan area. Forgot her name and shop name liao.

I stopped chionging for some time, now trying to get back into the scene. Appreciate if any bros got some good recommendations or experiences to share.

Thanks!

Pentagone 09-06-2021 12:15 AM

Re: Horniest ML?

Recently visited this ML in the eastern central area.

After a good and satisfying teasing massage, she asked me to turn over, placed a tower over my eyes and without a hint, she help herself out by inserting my bro into hers.

The rest is history. :D:D

Hamsaploh62 09-06-2021 08:43 AM

Sure or not?

ralliart 09-06-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentagone (Post 20677697)

After a good and satisfying teasing massage, she asked me to turn over, placed a tower over my eyes and without a hint, she help herself out by inserting my bro into hers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamsaploh62 (Post 20677990)
Sure or not?

confirm bluff lah... try placing a tower over your eyes :p

piichai 09-06-2021 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralliart (Post 20678101)

Good sense of humour

And Wise words in the signature

WOOHOO 09-06-2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralliart (Post 20678101)

Lol 555 7 early 8 early make Woo laugh! Mornings to you ;):p:p:p:p

MrRoar123 09-06-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooldian (Post 20677350)
Hi all good bros, any ML to recommend that you have experienced to be naturally & easily aroused/horny?? I'm thinking like those ML who usually just provide HJ, but because they get horny easily, tend to make FJ exceptions or at least tempted to. Those that pussy get wet easily those type.

I've only ever experienced such a ML once quite some years back in a spa ard Jln sultan area. Forgot her name and shop name liao.

I stopped chionging for some time, now trying to get back into the scene. Appreciate if any bros got some good recommendations or experiences to share.

Thanks!

used to go to this place near NEX at one of the shophouses below HDB with TCM signboard. once gotten a Malaysian lady. super horny. will wan to sit on u. and even ask if got bring protection. wasted that didnt get her contacts. not sure where she is now.

HonkyTonkyMan 09-06-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentagone (Post 20677697)

Sure its still her? Maybe switch with a GILF...:D

talismann 09-06-2021 10:36 AM

They will be extra horny if you smell of cash...

ralliart 09-06-2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piichai (Post 20678104)
Good sense of humour

And Wise words in the signature

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOOHOO (Post 20678110)
Lol 555 7 early 8 early make Woo laugh! Mornings to you ;):p:p:p:p

Hehehe morning all... don't take me seriously thou... I'm here to create light hearted entertainment only. no offense to any bros here ;)

piichai 09-06-2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralliart (Post 20678208)
Hehehe morning all... don't take me seriously thou... I'm here to create light hearted entertainment only. no offense to any bros here ;)

No worries. Had a good laugh.

Laughter is the best medicine

StupidCharsiew 09-06-2021 11:43 AM

Show cash confirm will become horny hahahaha

Yod4 09-06-2021 03:57 PM

Bao Er for me. Juageng you so that she can have fun with you after. Always feel like walking into a Tiger's den when booking her hahahha.

ZillionScofield 09-06-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yod4 (Post 20678623)
Bao Er for me. Juageng you so that she can have fun with you after. Always feel like walking into a Tiger's den when booking her hahahha.

Hi bro, Bao Er from Chinatown "Hock Hai"?

Long time didn't hear from her liao, her old contact number now became a contact (TCM) in Ang Mo Kio.

Still thinking of her "C" cup, licking good:D

Yod4 09-06-2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZillionScofield (Post 20678651)
Hi bro, Bao Er from Chinatown "Hock Hai"?

Long time didn't hear from her liao, her old contact number now became a contact (TCM) in Ang Mo Kio.

Still thinking of her "C" cup, licking good:D

Yes - still there as of early this year :D