The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Found out my wife has been cheating (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=862054)

cheongster1969 13-02-2022 10:52 PM

Found out my wife has been cheating

I recently found a bunch of WhatsApp chat backups
Some of the contents show that my wife has been cheating
What should i do?

larue 13-02-2022 11:45 PM

Re: Found out my wife has been cheating

Do you love her enough to find out why, and salvage it if possible?

If not, collect evidence (whatsapp messages don't count), offer up your best defence (financially) in terms of what assets are YOURS and yours alone, and how shitty a mother she is if you want care and control of your kids.

Btw, have you never cheated? If so I am absolutely impressed because I'm in the man-is-limited-by-his-options camp.

And if you have, what are you upset about?

Peacekeeping 14-02-2022 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 21101620)

If not, collect evidence (whatsapp messages don't count), offer up your best defence (financially) in terms of what assets are YOURS and yours alone, and how shitty a mother she is if you want care and control of your kids.

Btw, have you never cheated? If so I am absolutely impressed because I'm in the man-is-limited-by-his-options camp.

Man ego is bigger than woman. Man wear green hat is a bigger humiliation. If you are a man you should understand.

Peacekeeping 14-02-2022 12:15 AM

Ts firstly don’t do anything stupid or crazy. Then ask yourself how much you love her and how much she love you. Find out whether it’s an ongoing affair or one off thing. If it’s over and in the past, decide whether you want to forgive her. If you want to end it, hire a pi to collect evidence. If you give her a chance then you must also win back her heart or try to satisfy her as much as possible.

fallen11 14-02-2022 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 21101620)

No.
The priority should be, to collect evidence first.
Then start to salvage, then nego with her.
When all has failed, evidence is what will lessen your damage.
You have to collect the evidence first because once she suspect anything amiss, she'll be destroying all the evidence first and it'll be too late to collect anything.

Whatapps messages do count as evidence of having an affair, but not sex. Its extremely hard to prove sex unless they mention it in the whatsapp. Even if they have any photos or videos, it'll probably be in the photo album or even sent through whatsapp (or telegram).

Peacekeeping 15-02-2022 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 21102615)
No.
The priority should be, to collect evidence first.
Then start to salvage, then nego with her.
When all has failed, evidence is what will lessen your damage.
You have to collect the evidence first because once she suspect anything amiss, she'll be destroying all the evidence first and it'll be too late to collect anything.

Whatapps messages do count as evidence of having an affair, but not sex. Its extremely hard to prove sex unless they mention it in the whatsapp. Even if they have any photos or videos, it'll probably be in the photo album or even sent through whatsapp (or telegram).

I disagree use the evidence to nego with her. If she is forced to remain as your wife do you think her feelings will be sincere? It’s either you accept it and forgive or collect evidence and make a clean cut.

fallen11 15-02-2022 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeping (Post 21103768)
I disagree use the evidence to nego with her. If she is forced to remain as your wife do you think her feelings will be sincere? It’s either you accept it and forgive or collect evidence and make a clean cut.

Nonono, not use the evidence to nego with her. Collect evidence first but do not disclose to her ever that you have evidence. until.... the divorce begins.:)

GaryRatface 18-02-2022 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 21105038)
Nonono, not use the evidence to nego with her. Collect evidence first but do not disclose to her ever that you have evidence. until.... the divorce begins.:)

Agreed, collect evidence first. Better than no evidence when you really need them.

kingcrock69 19-02-2022 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryRatface (Post 21111041)
Agreed, collect evidence first. Better than no evidence when you really need them.

Remember evidence can only valid for 6 months. If you want to use that against your wife, settle it faster. After 6 months, it is considered you have accepted the fact and move on.

If you want to retain the marriage, just keep the evidence for yourself.

sbwow 19-02-2022 02:17 PM

The fuck with this law. LMAO...

Keeping evidence and not initiating anything means you are fine with adultery.

Your choice.

CookCrew 19-02-2022 09:25 PM

Focus on the legal aspect first as the law here protects women a hell lot more.
Priority is figure out how to protect your assets so you don't lose all your hard earned savings.

aakumu 22-02-2022 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheongster1969 (Post 21101529)
I recently found a bunch of WhatsApp chat backups
Some of the contents show that my wife has been cheating
What should i do?

Hi bro,
First, my condolence for your situation.
We as men should always secure our assets before marriage.
Now being married in Singapore, you should move within the Singapore "LAW".
If you smart enough to separate your assets, then you will be fine, if not you have to decide if you want to give to amounts the gov tells you to give to your wife or to stay with wife for your assets sake.
Which is more important to you?
The money or your manhood?

My humble two cents.

PrivateRyan 26-04-2022 02:12 PM

Sad to hear that bro

basic 11-06-2022 10:19 PM

There is another unpopular option close one eye

fallen11 12-06-2022 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basic (Post 21364499)
There is another unpopular option close one eye

ya but.... closing an eye to a problem, wont make the problem go away