The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sub/Dom Relationship (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=697758)

RinxRin 25-07-2018 08:22 PM

Sub/Dom Relationship

This sounds weird but... anyone whom has experiences in such relationship?

I am not exactly talking about BDSM whereby candle wax or whipping kind of extreme stuff. But more of on the mental aspect.

I would say I'm a sub... and looking for someone whom is a dom (obviously), but I also wouldn't say I'm a sub. Just exploring and wants to find out more.

Am mid 20s, female.
And on the big size. Not everyones cup of tea but would nicely ask for some respect here :)

secretshadows 25-07-2018 08:48 PM

Re: Sub/Dom Relationship

Quote:

Originally Posted by RinxRin (Post 17613452)

I am not exactly talking about BDSM whereby candle wax or whipping kind of extreme stuff. But more of on the mental aspect.

I would say I'm a sub... and looking for someone whom is a dom (obviously), but I also wouldn't say I'm a sub. Just exploring and wants to find out more.

Am mid 20s, female.
And on the big size. Not everyones cup of tea but would nicely ask for some respect here :)

never tried BDSM before but size wise is my cup of tea. ;)

maybe can explore together.. hehe

TheIdesOfMarch 25-07-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RinxRin (Post 17613452)

Am mid 20s, female.

Hi RinxRin,

You have a PM for yourself from yours truly here. Take a read, if you're interested, let's engage.

-Ides

RinxRin 25-07-2018 09:54 PM

To those that have pm-ed me.
I am only looking for someone with experience. Someone whom knows how to dominate.

I am not interested in "exploring together". Sorry.
I am looking for someone that can test the mental limits, not young impulsive sex in the public or things like that.

M.key 26-07-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RinxRin (Post 17613763)
To those that have pm-ed me.
I am only looking for someone with experience. Someone whom knows how to dominate.

I am not interested in "exploring together". Sorry.
I am looking for someone that can test the mental limits, not young impulsive sex in the public or things like that.

I have experience in it.

MyNameIsFour 27-07-2018 10:39 AM

Side effects of 50 Shades of Grey, LOL

She is basically looking for her Christian Grey, for guys trying to get a free fuck, you must be able to mentally stimulate her by your dominance, speaking/messaging her like an Alpha male would command his herds
More importantly, you must enjoy and get pleasure doing so

And TS is only looking for an experienced Dom, so for those who dunno what a Dom is about, don’t bother embarrassing yourself

Good luck with your search Sis
Hope you will find your Christian soon

vivianward 27-07-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyNameIsFour (Post 17618568)
Side effects of 50 Shades of Grey, LOL

She is basically looking for her Christian Grey, for guys trying to get a free fuck, you must be able to mentally stimulate her by your dominance, speaking/messaging her like an Alpha male would command his herds
More importantly, you must enjoy and get pleasure doing so

And TS is only looking for an experienced Dom, so for those who dunno what a Dom is about, don’t bother embarrassing yourself

Good luck with your search Sis
Hope you will find your Christian soon

Two cents from a experienced Sub -

If someone is seeking mental domination (not just in the bedroom), it is preferred that the guy is someone who also takes charge at work and in everyday life. Basically a Dom by nature. If someone has to act dominant, then sorry... it just kills the vibe hahaha.

The Dom shall respect the Sub's mental boundary. A Dom shall only be selfish to wanna have the Sub to himself. A Dom shall not neglect the feelings of his Sub by making ridiculous requests (I don't care where you are or who are you with, send me a nude now) unless the Sub is also super game for it. This is obviously for his selfish gains. Which is very common these days. Fake Doms around.

Following on to a sensitive issue, a Dom shall also provide financial domination. Not talking about giving allowances or buying gifts. But at least not requiring the woman to spend a single cent during the date, unless the Sub insist. The Sub shall also not take advantage of the Dom's financial capabilities. In a nutshell, a d/s relationship can be/should be beautiful.

I hope I don't get flamed here. Just sharing my honest opinion <3 <3

FlowerIsland 28-07-2018 03:56 PM

PM me
I make sure you get what you want and know how to play with it

andylin 28-07-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivianward (Post 17619433)

If someone is seeking mental domination (not just in the bedroom), it is preferred that the guy is someone who also takes charge at work and in everyday life. Basically a Dom by nature. If someone has to act dominant, then sorry... it just kills the vibe hahaha.

The Dom shall respect the Sub's mental boundary. A Dom shall only be selfish to wanna have the Sub to himself. A Dom shall not neglect the feelings of his Sub by making ridiculous requests (I don't care where you are or who are you with, send me a nude now) unless the Sub is also super game for it. This is obviously for his selfish gains. Which is very common these days. Fake Doms around.

Following on to a sensitive issue, a Dom shall also provide financial domination. Not talking about giving allowances or buying gifts. But at least not requiring the woman to spend a single cent during the date, unless the Sub insist. The Sub shall also not take advantage of the Dom's financial capabilities. In a nutshell, a d/s relationship can be/should be beautiful.

I want to DOM you vivi baby!!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

RinxRin 27-08-2018 02:21 AM

Up

Juz trying to bring up my own post.

ventusautumn 27-08-2018 03:11 AM

All pointers stated are true

ventusautumn 27-08-2018 03:14 AM

As a Dom, couldnt agree more with all points stated

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivianward (Post 17619433)

fion.18 27-08-2018 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RinxRin (Post 17731640)
Up

Juz trying to bring up my own post.

babe, fetlife will be a better place to find an experienced dom :)

jabwemet 27-08-2018 01:20 PM

So is this like foreplay or the actual sex act itself?

fion.18 27-08-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jabwemet (Post 17733307)
So is this like foreplay or the actual sex act itself?

it’s more a lifestyle than a particular sex act.

the act of dominance and protection begins outside the bedroom :)