The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=433266)

baotohk 15-10-2015 12:08 PM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockettham81 (Post 13705826)
I won't want to eleborate here too much. The MLs are not so stupid to give themselves away so easily to the MIB just by texting or calling.

It is not easy being a WLs especially when they do not have much education in the first place. Time management and PR skills are definitely not their forte.

With stiff competition, i doubt many will have the ability to be cautious. They don't have many call to begin with ....

I told my kaki, if you are truly concern and appreciate the WLs, book multiple session to limit her exposure and at the same time give her some rest

corps 15-10-2015 12:09 PM

AV is still hardworking today. Cheongsters, always keep lookout and watch your backs.

TinML777 15-10-2015 12:37 PM

So jialat......

TinML777 15-10-2015 12:43 PM

How u know?

TinML777 15-10-2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by generic (Post 13705564)
moon is alright, she will be going home today.

Wish her all the best

qwerty0870 15-10-2015 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corps (Post 13706105)
AV is still hardworking today. Cheongsters, always keep lookout and watch your backs.

No point watching your back... blue men, especially plainclothes are not easy to spot.. and don't walk behind and follow you into the condo :p better to just (1) avoid hdbs and (2) cooperate fully if sway sway kenna

Chelsea9 15-10-2015 01:28 PM

Operation still on.

jason910 15-10-2015 02:13 PM

Previously when I visited moon I noticed this plain clothes chap hanging around sitting at the sofa near the lift and I have seen him a few times. When I went out I saw some others also around there. I think they been monitoring closely.

jason910 15-10-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by generic (Post 13705564)
moon is alright, she will be going home today.

Sad all the best to her.

Manomanomana 15-10-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason910 (Post 13706594)
Sad all the best to her.

Sigh! Told her so many time, must be careful, don't overwork, don't get booking so frequent, esp her building, where the atas pple will surely complain!!!

Told her to take a short break, go enjoy SG for a few days, but she preferred to ride on her popularity tide and make more!

Really a very nice gal, no complains on her services and characters, wish her all the best, and should have earn enough to pursue her dream back home, now kanna deported, prob the next time we see her will be 2 years away...

SteveSh 15-10-2015 02:24 PM

Has anyone tried the new stable Alecia? Please share your experience leh~

crafter 15-10-2015 02:27 PM

Any one know if yuko from ltd stay alone?
Wanted to try moon but too late for me :(

derrickboy 15-10-2015 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crafter (Post 13706655)
Any one know if yuko from ltd stay alone?
Wanted to try moon but too late for me :(

No.........

Forbes 15-10-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockettham81 (Post 13705826)
I won't want to eleborate here too much. The MLs are not so stupid to give themselves away so easily to the MIB just by texting or calling.

I don't want to debate a moot point but seriously, how difficult is it for the MIB to learn the working address of a ML/FL or other WL?

Pick up the phone or handphone, dial or text the number given in the OKT's website, tell the WL that you saw her introduction on the OKT's website and that you want to engage her service. Ask her if she is available at a particular time. Ask her where her working place is. In all cases I have encountered, the WL will give you a general landmark, say a particular building, road, a petrol kiosk or other place and will ask you to call her when you get to that particular address. So, you go to that particular address at the appointed time and call the WL. You will then be given instructions on how to get to her exact working address. Honestly, how difficult can that be?

There are one or two MLs that I encountered who spied on me when I was crossing the road, walking in a particular direction, etc. They did that from the window of their working unit, but I have never been turned away, not even when it was the first time that I engaged the ML's services. Perhaps I don't look like a MIB but then again, how do you know who is a MIB and who is not, if not in uniform? And, if the MIB are really out to nab any particular WL, do you think any precaution taken by the WL will prevent her capture? I encountered two WLs who operated out of HDB premises. I know that one has RTC and the other is no longer featured in the OKT's website. They took absolutely no precautions when guiding me to their working units, even though it was the first time that I engaged their services.

Even if the MIB do not nab the WL the first time, what is to prevent them from raiding the working place at a separate time? Can the WLs afford to change working places that often?

Perhaps I have said too much but I don't think anything that I have said is wrong. At the end of the day, the MLs, FLs or other WLs are here to work. They know they have a limited time frame to make as much money as possible and most of them are prepared to throw caution to the wind. If they do not want to exercise caution, then we as mongers must exercise caution, not only for our own sake but for the sake of the these MLs, FLs and other WLs. If you want to play, must also play smart lah.

For me, I stay away from HDB premises and try to stay away from high risk areas. I also try to stay away from visiting WLs, ie, those that come to Singapore on social visit passes. I tend to look for the localised WLs, ie those that are PRs. I suppose, if caught with my pants down, the fact that the lady is a PR might be a mitigating factor (but I stand corrected and shall be grateful if brothers who are in the know can comment).

Mr_don_juan 15-10-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corps (Post 13706105)

If av not hardworking,how ica meet quota and approve other girl frm coming in? Some people you just cannot blacklist and is up to her to keep her counterparts safe.