The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Roxy Square (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=879119)

Smallheadrules 17-05-2022 10:26 AM

Roxy Square

Come across a wellness spa call Dixxx Arxx. Offering Manhood comprehensive treatment.

Anyway tried ?

nocsag 17-05-2022 05:28 PM

Re: Roxy Square

which floor?

Jaycu69 17-05-2022 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smallheadrules (Post 21298111)
Come across a wellness spa call Dixxx Arxx. Offering Manhood comprehensive treatment.

Anyway tried ?

Are you asking anyone tried before ?

What is the damage since you said offering manhood comprehensive treatment ?

Todtan 17-05-2022 08:14 PM

What is the damage?

Todtan 17-05-2022 08:15 PM

There is another spa called Q.Y Wellness as well

Todtan 18-05-2022 06:56 AM

There are quite a number of spa there.Tried QSY wellness, small shop with two milf.Massage price standard.Massage good and they offered other services as well.

Jaycu69 18-05-2022 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todtan (Post 21300593)
There are quite a number of spa there.Tried QSY wellness, small shop with two milf.Massage price standard.Massage good and they offered other services as well.

Bro, notice you have been advertising this particular spa all over the place since 09 May 22 @ 7.20 pm (?). Any particular reason ? You OKT or get commission for promoting that shop ?

Todtan 18-05-2022 09:31 AM

I am definitely not OKT.Just sharing only.

Jaycu69 18-05-2022 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todtan (Post 21300873)
I am definitely not OKT.Just sharing only.

Do share your FULL FR since you like to share when other bros asking another shop.

Your FR on the shop nothing spectacular.

Let see your next genuine FR.

Jaycu69 18-05-2022 10:23 AM

Thank you for the bros who have up me without leaving your name. Do PM me in order to return the favour when power is back.

Just my piece of advice to this Todtan keeps hijacking other bros thread when talking about another shop. If look at his thread. Seems everyday keep pushing for this particular shop since 09 May 22 7.20 pm with the start of asking anyone ever tried that shop @ East side, North-East & now Roxy Sq threads.

His 1 x FR shop did not share much but keep telling bros how good it is. Wasting our time to pop in & see his comments, there is another shop that is good. Therefor, this is to tell him to share a genuine shop if it is really good with good FR.

Smallheadrules 18-05-2022 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaycu69 (Post 21299178)
Are you asking anyone tried before ?

What is the damage since you said offering manhood comprehensive treatment ?

Never try before honestly, quoted me $98 under promotion. Price include grooming private hair as well as mask 😂😂😂......I don't know what mask have to do under there.....
That why was asking...as it sound interesting. I'm staying NS so if no good don't want to waste my trip going there hahaha

Jaycu69 18-05-2022 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smallheadrules (Post 21301102)
Never try before honestly, quoted me $98 under promotion. Price include grooming private hair as well as mask 😂😂😂......I don't know what mask have to do under there.....

Wow … $98 is a good price if it is genuine JG with grooming that I had tried b4 only JG @ UPL. So far the rest is above $100.

HotSalami 18-05-2022 11:36 AM

haha probably a mask to make your skin down there smoother! I have never done these sort of treatment before, anybros can share how to mask down there?

Todtan 18-05-2022 11:55 AM

It is never my intention to push this shop.Because the thread mention Roxy Square so i just give my sharing.Apology to bro who feel that this is offensive.I am surprise someone can actually checked all my posting.Felt honor that i am been noticed.

Once again, apology for the sharing

Cumasala 18-05-2022 10:01 PM

Wah nice first time I can be useful:

Dixxx Arxx --> Super clean, no hanky panky.

They have Manhood Grooming (Shaving) + Manhood Mask (With Scrub)

The shaving is really for bros who dont like waxing ah -- they will use single blade to shave whole thing clean and smooth

The Mask is really just after shave effect ah -- put some sandy moist paste scrub abit here and there, then wrap one plastic around then help you dry clean with towel.

TLDR: Super clean place ah, save your moolah for other places ah.