The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Boobs shape and nipples (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=824478)

234fries 06-06-2021 12:58 AM

Boobs shape and nipples

Let’s talk about shapes of boobies and their accompanying nipples.

I always find it exciting to pull down and remove the bra to see them.

There’s always a few combi..in fact it’s endless la. Hahaha

Can be B cup, papaya shape, black nipples

Or D cup, round oval shape, inverted nipples

Or even A cup, wide boobs, eraser nipples.

That’s the thrill for me going to spa as it’s like some exploration of the boobs as I am boobs person.

Any inputs from brothers here? Best if have real life photos..hehe

API661 06-06-2021 05:33 AM

Re: Boobs shape and nipples

Trust u miss out aerola. My preference is C~D cup, round oval shape, small nips and small aerola. Haha... I can suck all day long.... Mai hanano, jav actress will be a good example.

Jabba 06-06-2021 10:52 AM

Ever see an inverted nipple.manage to see one many years back.Once aroused, it will pope out

Pineapplekia 06-06-2021 11:19 AM

Recently went one where the girl had like big B cups initially. But after roaming further, turns out it’s just A cup with super push. :o But pink eraser nipples with small areola so ok la. Some more she got damn wet easily so it was good for us haha. :D

nocsag 06-06-2021 11:48 AM

the best boobs are those hershey shape and curve up. small pink nipple. thats rolls royce standard

washing 06-06-2021 12:18 PM

How do fake boobs feel ĺike? I touch the side of the ML boobs and it is hard. I have touched other boobs and it is soft maybe it's fake.

taumajid2003 06-06-2021 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 234fries (Post 20672648)
Let’s talk about shapes of boobies and their accompanying nipples.

I always find it exciting to pull down and remove the bra to see them.

There’s always a few combi..in fact it’s endless la. Hahaha

Can be B cup, papaya shape, black nipples

Or D cup, round oval shape, inverted nipples

Or even A cup, wide boobs, eraser nipples.

That’s the thrill for me going to spa as it’s like some exploration of the boobs as I am boobs person.

Any inputs from brothers here? Best if have real life photos..hehe

same here! I am a boobs person too and I am same like you..going to spa to explore different boobs. Recently get to suck one of the most interesting one,,pink, small...real small..perhaps she is young. Overall best one was many years ago witha milf...eraser type..also shiok

taumajid2003 06-06-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by washing (Post 20673254)
How do fake boobs feel ĺike? I touch the side of the ML boobs and it is hard.

I hate fake boobs and those with silicone implanted..The experience puts me all because many years back , I got one whose fake boobs just stick out horizontally..and it feel like a gunny sack that is filled with rice inside !

Xgenre 06-06-2021 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by washing (Post 20673254)
How do fake boobs feel ĺike? I touch the side of the ML boobs and it is hard.

When you push fake boobs up, you see a semi-circle outline at the top of the breast. For real natural boobs, you see no line/semi-circle.

If you have a gf/wife, please remind them to moisturise their chest daily. The area between the neck and their nipples. This is mother nature's natural bra. If the skin in this area sag, the breasts sag too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pineapplekia (Post 20673148)
Recently went one where the girl had like big B cups initially. But after roaming further, turns out it’s just A cup with super push.

PRC right?

Cupping888 06-06-2021 12:33 PM

Wah nice thread. Hehehe..

I am a huge sucker for eraser nipples. A cup, B cup or C cup don’t matter as long as it’s eraser. When they are erected and get tuned, it’s heavenly. I slightly prefer A cup boobs as I find such ML more easily aroused. At the moment, I have a contact for small boobs and eraser brown nipples. A pity is that she only does HJ, but good thing is that I can count on her for a good rub. Spa is actually a legit and renovated spa with window. Haha. Anyone has eraser nips please share, I open to trade. Just by typing this about eraser nips, I am semi hard already. Haha

Prior to this, I had a ML who had nipples which is like super fine nipples..like needle shape. Quite unique even when tuned. I know she’s pint size and all, but touching and tuning hers make me feel young over again, like tackling a junior college school girl.

Shiinn 06-06-2021 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cupping888 (Post 20673268)
Wah nice thread. Hehehe..

I am a huge sucker for eraser nipples. A cup, B cup or C cup don’t matter as long as it’s eraser. When they are erected and get tuned, it’s heavenly. I slightly prefer A cup boobs as I find such ML more easily aroused. At the moment, I have a contact for small boobs and eraser brown nipples. A pity is that she only does HJ, but good thing is that I can count on her for a good rub. Spa is actually a legit and renovated spa with window. Haha. Anyone has eraser nips please share, I open to trade. Just by typing this about eraser nips, I am semi hard already. Haha

Prior to this, I had a ML who had nipples which is like super fine nipples..like needle shape. Quite unique even when tuned. I know she’s pint size and all, but touching and tuning hers make me feel young over again, like tackling a junior college school girl.

My first experience eraser nips was a West side ML. After knowing she had a kid whenever I start sucking I feel like her kid too. Personally felt those with eraser nips very sensitive, and very nice to play with once erected haha quite fun.

pete_the_fish 06-06-2021 12:46 PM

You guys know last time there is a place called geylang where you only pay 40 can see everything. Now pay 100 also cannot guarantee can see books at Spa lol

yowtf 06-06-2021 01:20 PM

Non sagging natural C/D cup with small nipples and areola. If gonna pink ones is a bonus :p

kombust 06-06-2021 01:30 PM

i know of this viet ml petite with big boobs. but the areola area totally flat. boobs felt good but the areola region really a turn off.

heard she retired and doing online sales now lol.

StupidCharsiew 06-06-2021 02:12 PM

I find it turn on if they are natural and nicely shaped. Small nipples like JAV actress "Maria Aine" is also a turn on.

I currently like this Twitter user. Her boobs remind me of "Dillon Harper's". Small nipples and closely together. I wonder if it's natural or did she do something to get that shape :D - https://twitter.com/funsized_toy

https://i.imgur.com/sYNpaWS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sZEpi5p.jpg