The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   When the make up comes off..... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=970714)

MachX 11-01-2024 01:03 PM

When the make up comes off.....

Few years back, did a ktv girl.
Supposed to be 2 shots, after 1 shot, she took a shower and washed off her make up.

The fuck, honestly, the fuck....
Paid her the agreed sum, did not do second shot.

Recently, got to know a girl from colleague's wedding, exchanged numbers and chatted.
Had lunch with her once.
Sometimes chat till late night, and 1 night arranged to come out for supper.
Did not recognise the person who greeted me when I arrived.
Have not contacted her since then, no point since I have no intention to continue.

Don't know what to say, the difference before and after totally 2 person.
Make up can accept, and is normal, but when totally different looks, how to accept ?

Just to share my experience and to vent.

Peacekeeping 11-01-2024 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MachX (Post 22975009)
Supposed to be 2 shots, after 1 shot, she took a shower and washed off her make up.

Recently, got to know a girl from colleague's wedding, exchanged numbers and chatted.
Had lunch with her once.
Have not contacted her since then, no point since I have no intention to continue.

Make up can accept, and is normal, but when totally different looks, how to accept ?

I only know the thicker the makeup the older is the lady.

Xgenre 11-01-2024 02:03 PM

Re: When the make up comes off.....

However big your disappointment is when the make up comes off... nothing beats the disappointment when the BRA comes off. Nabei, C cup becomes A cup :eek: :D

MisterBig 11-01-2024 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 22975124)
However big your disappointment is when the make up comes off... nothing beats the disappointment when the BRA comes off. Nabei, C cup becomes A cup :eek: :D

Oh man... I had that before!

Theus 11-01-2024 04:48 PM

Can see a lot on youtube, girls before and after makeup, total transformation, with tapes and everything to pull back areas and create a slim faces.
Even photoshop or 美图 can't beat it.

alover 11-01-2024 05:10 PM

heard must bring the girl go swimming first.

Angmolover 11-01-2024 06:27 PM

Quote:

Had lunch with her once.

One time, I picked up a Vietbu at Ipanema. She was working as a beer girl in one of those establishments in Joo Jiat. Came to Ipanema with her friend, looking to make some extra money. Body not bad, not a big chest but at least a B cup. So, chatted her up, agree fee, and took her to a hotel 81. She strip, took off her bra, and I saw a bunch of tissue paper fall out of her cups. WTF man. KNS, she was flat as a runway. She actually don't even need a bra. This one really false advertising.

Razzor 11-01-2024 06:40 PM

If no choice have to pick between flat chest and cmi face, will always pick flat chest.
Don't necessarily have spend long time on boobs, but kissing is vital, just can't on cmi face.

qingcong 11-01-2024 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 22975124)

Very common, lots of pushup until can form deep longkang haha

FatSpider 11-01-2024 10:28 PM

a hole is a hole
a hole is gold

Karlman 11-01-2024 11:08 PM

A girl with a beautiful face is very important. Imagine her giving you a blowjob - can cum already.

Penguin23 11-01-2024 11:16 PM

Quote:

Had lunch with her once.

Great post. I feel you, been there before.

Just be grateful that you dodged a bullet.

I once groped a very beautiful KTV lady in Singapore, only to find out the "she"........... had balls.

Hanoimaw 11-01-2024 11:34 PM

Many years back I went to a KTV in Hanoi to pick up a girl. Unfortunately most of them cannot speak English/Mandarin. Only one. She looked decent in her flowing dress so I chose her.

Got her back and once she stripped, what the fuck, she was a fat cow (since then, I never choose any girls in a loose dress). Since I paid, I just did her and told her to "go back early and rest". :D:D:D

Peacekeeping 12-01-2024 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razzor (Post 22975785)
If no choice have to pick between flat chest and cmi face, will always pick flat chest.
Don't necessarily have spend long time on boobs, but kissing is vital, just can't on cmi face.

I choose face. Gal ugly even got g cup also buey song. I go play yoga ball better.

SirLance 12-01-2024 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22975766)
One time, I picked up a Vietbu at Ipanema. She was working as a beer girl in one of those establishments in Joo Jiat. Came to Ipanema with her friend, looking to make some extra money. Body not bad, not a big chest but at least a B cup. So, chatted her up, agree fee, and took her to a hotel 81. She strip, took off her bra, and I saw a bunch of tissue paper fall out of her cups. WTF man. KNS, she was flat as a runway. She actually don't even need a bra. This one really false advertising.

Haha! yes many Viet gals are really flat. Those that had bog boobs are all cosmetics surgery enhanced.