The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=145734)

Hurricane88 26-04-2024 03:41 PM

Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbyChin (Post 23279222)
I never said that Fruitshop hardware is good. Don’t know what nonsense you are sprouting. It’s a waste of money to go there. If you want to be a promoter then just pay advertising fee to SBF lah.

This chap obviously a clone...when newly registered account tried to post 7 times in the hcm thread spouting nonssense...mod removed all of them...:)

Setzer 26-04-2024 04:41 PM

Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbyChin (Post 23279049)
That’s the Fruitshop superpower. The girl told my friend that there are not enough cleaners for the rooms so have to hurry & cum faster. I don’t like the Viet attitude towards tourists in D1. To them, we are all suckers waiting to get conned.

I don't know what superpower you're referring to.
I just know that I can't fk for long time unlike many of the bros here :p. Thus time taken for me is usually 30mins altogether... good enough for a quick release.

Frankly I never had any bad attitude against me before in D1, whether is fruitshop or ktv or even bars inside japan town. Maybe I'm lucky? or maybe I have low expectations. :confused:

But if you're referring to them wanting/asking/hinting for tips... this one I'd say it all depends. If service is good, I don't mind tipping a bit. Do their face get black if I don't tip? Frankly I don't really care, cos by that time I'm probably already on my way out.

I'm just there for holiday, pleasuring myself is more important than letting this kind of small stuff get to me and spoiling my mood :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbyChin (Post 23279049)
Venturing outside of D1, cheap Grabcar makes it so easy. Already enjoying 120 mins of dfk, 2 bbbj, soapie bath together, free food & beer of luxury spa at Bong Lai Cac group for same price of Fruitshop. There seem to be many other cheaper massage spas too.

Different people, different strokes. I usually stay near japan town so I just get whatever is available and near, doesn't necessarily have to be fruitshop. ;) Cheers

Hapooki 02-05-2024 07:09 PM

Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Any bros in HCM want to hangout tonight and share ktv pm thanks!

dasreich 04-05-2024 06:29 PM

Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hapooki (Post 23297097)
Any bros in HCM want to hangout tonight and share ktv pm thanks!

will only be there on 10 - 13 MAY only