The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Update: PRC Gals in Geylang (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=898530)

johnhermit 09-09-2022 04:57 PM

Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Tried Ma Li today…

Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 6.5
BBBJ: 7.5
Service: 7.5

My FR review…
More of stating what services render as everyone taste maybe different?

My first legal PRC experience since 2019.
Service wise relatively gd.
The standard foreplay remains:
• BBBJ after bathing inside bathroom
• Follow by licking of back
• Follow by licking of front
• BBBJ again
• Doing the deed

OKT friendly and saw one Malaysian lady on the way out…

Jaketan123 10-09-2022 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN007SG (Post 21626294)
the lady i tried is shuang shuang, the rest idk

Hi bro! can give a simple fr. Like maybe her vital stats haha. Thanks so much man!

GN007SG 10-09-2022 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaketan123 (Post 21633519)
Hi bro! can give a simple fr. Like maybe her vital stats haha. Thanks so much man!

very vague memory coz i tried when they just open the first few days

bubbly village girl look to me
boobs maybe C
short meaty stouty body

SunZhi 10-09-2022 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullterrier (Post 21631789)
Compilation from bros 9th Sept 2022

Lorong 16 House 6 -- One PRC (Ma Li)
Lorong 16 House 12 -- Two PRC (Dada and Kiki)
Lorong 18 House 20 -- Two PRC (Apple and Lucky)
Lorong 20 House 58 -- Two PRC (Grace and Mandy)
Westerhout House 4 -- Three PRC (Shuang Shuang, and two others)

Lorong 16 House 6 – $150 for 45 minutes, one shot
Lorong 16 House 12 --$200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 18 House 20 -- $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 20 House 58 --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Westerhout House 4 --?

These WL have real or fake boobs? Thai and Viet have badly done fake boobs, really spoil the mood looking at the scars.

francesco 10-09-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnhermit (Post 21632223)
Tried Ma Li today…

My FR review…

• BBBJ again
• Doing the deed

thx for sharing

Jaketan123 10-09-2022 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN007SG (Post 21634402)
very vague memory coz i tried when they just open the first few days

bubbly village girl look to me
boobs maybe C
short meaty stouty body

Woosh C, sounds good. Thanks bro!!:D

unfit 10-09-2022 02:00 PM

Quote:

Tried Ma Li today…

My FR review…

• BBBJ again
• Doing the deed

24 points added for the FR effort:p

harleyquinnz 10-09-2022 02:20 PM

Quote:

Tried Ma Li today…

My FR review…

Upped u for FR. She do CIM? If have, i straight shoot down to find her:D

bullterrier 10-09-2022 06:18 PM

Compilation from bros 9th Sept 2022

Lorong 16 House 6 -- One PRC (Ma Li)
Lorong 16 House 12 -- Two PRC (Dada and Kiki)
Lorong 18 House 20 -- Three PRC (Apple, Xinxin and Lucky)
Lorong 20 House 58 -- Two PRC (Grace and Mandy)
Westerhout House 4 -- Three PRC (Shuang Shuang, and two others)

Lorong 16 House 6 – $150 for 45 minutes, one shot
Lorong 16 House 12 --$200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 18 House 20 -- $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 20 House 58 --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Westerhout House 4 --$100 for 30 minutes one shot, $150 for 45 minutes one shot

apojaja 11-09-2022 10:11 AM

FR for Zhen Zhen WH04. Did the $150 45min course.

Looks: Milfy, above 30. Make up abit thick. Passable looks for me

Body: Faded tattoos on arm. Around 1.6m with A+ boobs. Some sugar rolls on tummy.

BBBJ: Excellent. Obviously experienced. Knows how to use her tongue. Swirling, flicking and will drool all over your cock.

Frenching: Yes. Will respond if you initiate. Will stick her tongue into your mouth and dont mind yours in hers :)

AR: Yes, part of her catbath routine. Not only use her tongue to probe into your asshole, will use her nipples to poke it too :D The AR was sensous and long.

Catbath: Good old yi tiao long service. Licked me everywhere front and back. The only downside was she used cold water in her mouth instead of warm water. Licked my whole body including ears, armpits and calves. Usually I will return the favor and lick her back all over. But I was really horny and simply ask for penetration straight after

FJ: Obliged with all my requests :) Pussy abit loose due to overuse :p Hardworking rider, ride me for quite long without any complains. Willing to french deep and hard during missionary. I came while engaged in a fierce tongue fight with her.

Overall: Good old classic PRC cat150 that all old timers are used to. Great service and attitude. However looks and body wise is not that great. So my recommedation is that you go down to the house yourself, ask to take a look at zhen zhen, proceed only if you like the looks. Service wise I do not think she will disappoint you if you take the full duration course. Okt and his helpers are friendly as well.

BigFatBird 11-09-2022 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apojaja (Post 21637024)

Body: Faded tattoos on arm. Around 1.6m with A+ boobs. Some sugar rolls on tummy.

BBBJ: Excellent. Obviously experienced. Knows how to use her tongue. Swirling, flicking and will drool all over your cock.

Frenching: Yes. Will respond if you initiate. Will stick her tongue into your mouth and dont mind yours in hers :)

AR: Yes, part of her catbath routine. Not only use her tongue to probe into your asshole, will use her nipples to poke it too :D The AR was sensous and long.

Catbath: Good old yi tiao long service. Licked me everywhere front and back. The only downside was she used cold water in her mouth instead of warm water. Licked my whole body including ears, armpits and calves. Usually I will return the favor and lick her back all over. But I was really horny and simply ask for penetration straight after

FJ: Obliged with all my requests :) Pussy abit loose due to overuse :p Hardworking rider, ride me for quite long without any complains. Willing to french deep and hard during missionary. I came while engaged in a fierce tongue fight with her.

Overall: Good old classic PRC cat150 that all old timers are used to. Great service and attitude. However looks and body wise is not that great. So my recommedation is that you go down to the house yourself, ask to take a look at zhen zhen, proceed only if you like the looks. Service wise I do not think she will disappoint you if you take the full duration course. Okt and his helpers are friendly as well.

Thanks for sharing.

francesco 11-09-2022 01:56 PM

Quote:

thx for sharing

bfreemen 11-09-2022 02:52 PM

Quote:

Wow very detail . Thanks

bryando 12-09-2022 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfreemen (Post 21637684)
Wow very detail . Thanks

Yes, very detailed indeed.

bryando 12-09-2022 04:40 PM

Are we able to see the PRC ladies before choosing, like some houses allow pre-covid?