The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   dick gets soft during bj (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980624)

NickChan92 31-03-2024 06:25 PM

dick gets soft during bj

hi bros, just here to consult.

My erection is fine with my regular ML/FL, however, I have issues with some new girls.

The same symptom is, they don't start by teasing or kissing, instead they just commercially kiss nipple a bit then directly proceed to bj.

I can remain very hard for the first few mins, then suddenly when they start bj I will not feel it anymore. Then dick will become soft and can't erect for the rest of the session.

Is it because I'm to sensitive to those commercial moves or I'm just having issue with bj?

Thanks bros

blueboat 02-04-2024 03:50 AM

Re: dick gets soft during bj

Clearly you need a little GFE and foreplay before proceeding to the main course.
Just stick to those MLs who provide foreplay.

Templara 06-04-2024 05:30 PM

Sounds like a psychological issue. Know how your body works and move along with your body's response. It's the best way to enjoy instead of fighting who you are.

Adamapples 09-04-2024 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickChan92 (Post 23204705)

My erection is fine with my regular ML/FL, however, I have issues with some new girls.

The same symptom is, they don't start by teasing or kissing, instead they just commercially kiss nipple a bit then directly proceed to bj.

I can remain very hard for the first few mins, then suddenly when they start bj I will not feel it anymore. Then dick will become soft and can't erect for the rest of the session.

Is it because I'm to sensitive to those commercial moves or I'm just having issue with bj?

Thanks bros

I heard that maybe you masturbated a lot before? Maybe that could be the cause bro

tigger0201 10-04-2024 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickChan92 (Post 23204705)

Thanks bros

Maybe psychological conditions can also influence it. or unhealthy food and lifestyle. Men when stressed are sometimes like that. you can still be horny but get soft easily