The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Massages with happy ending (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=879386)

sawadi 19-05-2022 11:47 AM

Massages with happy ending

Ever since the border reopened, I have been going to JB for massages. Tried on many massage parlours, but have always been assigned with old ladies, gotta give it to them that their massages are authentic and really power. But I for every massages that I’ve tried, I have been expecting a syt with at least a HJ/BJ at the end of the session. Can anyone share some places with such offer? Many thanks in advance.

mark3434 19-05-2022 12:27 PM

Re: Massages with happy ending

unfortunately it seems,

good massage place no special
got special place, bad massage.

i not come across a place that has both. haha

sbftiankon 19-05-2022 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark3434 (Post 21303955)
unfortunately it seems,

good massage place no special
got special place, bad massage.

i not come across a place that has both. haha

yes total agree ! he request worst want SYT some more !
up you bro !

Topshag33 19-05-2022 03:33 PM

Yeap it's either way bro. Good massage. Clean. Bad massage bbbj or fj. Lol

subidowa 19-05-2022 03:50 PM

No last time got the Sawada Spa opposite HV hotel. Damn good the massage and got GQ one. But sadly close le. I miss it so much. Their hotel portion still operating. I so hope they reopen.

Robo 14-06-2022 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawadi (Post 21303848)
Ever since the border reopened, I have been going to JB for massages. Tried on many massage parlours, but have always been assigned with old ladies, gotta give it to them that their massages are authentic and really power. But I for every massages that I’ve tried, I have been expecting a syt with at least a HJ/BJ at the end of the session. Can anyone share some places with such offer? Many thanks in advance.

U went to which place and location can name it thanks

LovesMilktea 14-06-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21304392)
No last time got the Sawada Spa opposite HV hotel. Damn good the massage and got GQ one. But sadly close le. I miss it so much. Their hotel portion still operating. I so hope they reopen.

I drove pass last week, it seems to be open, the lights were on, not sure if theres any ML avaliable :confused:

subidowa 14-06-2022 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovesMilktea (Post 21371192)
I drove pass last week, it seems to be open, the lights were on, not sure if theres any ML avaliable :confused:

Really. That is good news. I hope u didn't see wrongly cause half portion on the left side is the hotel and the right side is the SPA which is closed and lights off. Another thing i like about the Sawadee Spa not only is the location near KSL, it also allow underground parking with a paid gantry which is free for 3 hours as long as u go for massage. Safe and free.

Robo 15-06-2022 11:23 PM

So is confirm open? Can anyone confir.

Nodbody 16-06-2022 12:42 AM

Gone with times good massage come with special. Really missed those 198/188 package massage with hj. Sometime can get those prc with good massage with release.

175569 16-06-2022 05:45 AM

Recommend my a friend.. A malay local lady in Tun Aminah in Hulubang.. Massage with Urut Batin for Rm 130..Good attitude and real massage.. Worth the money..She work alone in the house.

NoodlesWet 16-06-2022 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21372755)
Really. That is good news. I hope u didn't see wrongly cause half portion on the left side is the hotel and the right side is the SPA which is closed and lights off. Another thing i like about the Sawadee Spa not only is the location near KSL, it also allow underground parking with a paid gantry which is free for 3 hours as long as u go for massage. Safe and free.

I drove past the led lights of Sawadee is ON.

but i dont think there is any underground parking :confused: thought is just parked outside the big area

Kingstone 17-06-2022 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 175569 (Post 21376363)
Recommend my a friend.. A malay local lady in Tun Aminah in Hulubang.. Massage with Urut Batin for Rm 130..Good attitude and real massage.. Worth the money..She work alone in the house.

Bro. Can share with me? Thanks you

ivy67 18-06-2022 11:53 AM

Pm phone no can

super4lover 19-06-2022 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 175569 (Post 21376363)

Can share details pls..