The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   FLs in multiple agencies (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=644600)

5ag1_Boar 22-03-2017 11:52 AM

FLs in multiple agencies

Seems like recently more girls are being advertised by different agents but different names. I don't give two shits why the agents/girls are doing this.

I'm starting this thread to track this for a simple reason: when clients book a different girl, they expect a different girl for a new experience. They don't RTF cause (a) they don't like that girl, or (b) they want new girl/experience.

This should also save the agents and girls some effort and time: by avoiding rejection after the effort of handling the booking or turning up at the meeting place.

Hope the moderators do not delete this. This should be a win-win situation.

I will list the first one I know in the next post. Everyone feel free to contribute. Try to follow my format. Let's keep the prices, etc out of the posts to keep it neat. All those info is easy to find anyway.

Format:
Agency name / Girl's name = Agency name / Girl's name

5ag1_Boar 22-03-2017 11:54 AM

Re: FLs in multiple agencies

SammyBabes / Rylan = Armani / Laura = ButterflyBabes / Monica

Dontdisturbme 22-03-2017 12:03 PM

SammyBabes / Carter = Tonightsgf / Jess
SammyBabes / Charlene = Lovers2night / Yumi (rejected her raw request)

5ag1_Boar 22-03-2017 12:18 PM

By the way, which agent poach which girl, or which girl approach which agent, or which agents are actually same operator, no one knows for sure. So let's not go down that road... at least not in this thread.

The purpose of this thread is not to start a war between agents, girls and clients. It is for sharing of information so that all parties can win-win.

iphone1s 22-03-2017 08:59 PM

Sammybabes hannah = armani desiree

5ag1_Boar 23-03-2017 11:02 AM

Please consolidate previous post when contributing.

SammyBabes / Charlenei = Armani / Tiffany = Lovers2night / Yum
Sammybabes / Hannah = Armani / Desiree = ButterflyBabes / Valerie

HeadOn 23-03-2017 11:26 AM

Looks like everything originated from sammybabe

5ag1_Boar 23-03-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadOn (Post 15752465)
Looks like everything originated from sammybabe

Don't read anything into that pattern. The girls are free to move to engage other agents. Agents are free to approach other agents' girls. There is no hard evidence to show who started what, who is connected to who, etc. Let's keep this thread neutral and non-conflict.

There was a time when the previous agents had an understanding not to accept/poach each others' girl. But a lot of them are in jail now and the new players don't subscribe to the same ethics anymore.

HeadOn 23-03-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar (Post 15752519)
Don't read anything into that pattern. The girls are free to move to engage other agents. Agents are free to approach other agents' girls. There is no hard evidence to show who started what, who is connected to who, etc. Let's keep this thread neutral and non-conflict.

There was a time when the previous agents had an understanding not to accept/poach each others' girl. But a lot of them are in jail now and the new players don't subscribe to the same ethics anymore.

Yap I din say anything wrong too. It's really up to the gals to move around. Agents can't stop them too. But by telling who is the sane lady under different agents is good. It's awareness

rey69 23-03-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar (Post 15748670)
Seems like recently more girls are being advertised by different agents but different names. I don't give two shits why the agents/girls are doing this.

I'm starting this thread to track this for a simple reason: when clients book a different girl, they expect a different girl for a new experience. They don't RTF cause (a) they don't like that girl, or (b) they want new girl/experience.

This should also save the agents and girls some effort and time: by avoiding rejection after the effort of handling the booking or turning up at the meeting place.

Hope the moderators do not delete this. This should be a win-win situation.

I will list the first one I know in the next post. Everyone feel free to contribute. Try to follow my format. Let's keep the prices, etc out of the posts to keep it neat. All those info is easy to find anyway.

Format:
Agency name / Girl's name = Agency name / Girl's name

Agreed.
Recently just encountered same gal -different name & agency.
In the end,i have wastedy time & $50 rejection fee.

HeadOn 23-03-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rey69 (Post 15752696)
Agreed.
Recently just encountered same gal -different name & agency.

In the end,i have wastedy time & $50 rejection fee.

Maybe u should contribute too

hay2cool 23-03-2017 06:59 PM

SammyBabes / Charlenei = Armani / Tiffany = Lovers2night / Yum
Sammybabes / Hannah = Armani / Desiree = ButterflyBabes / Valerie
Sammybabes / Lara = Kawaiimittens DD 25YR/ SG CHINESE / Firm Busty SYT/

messi 26-03-2017 12:39 PM

Time wasting with Armani99's Desiree today. Both agent and gal no show. Called and texted many times without reply. Fellow bros beware!

armani99 26-03-2017 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by messi (Post 15763699)
Time wasting with Armani99's Desiree today. Both agent and gal no show. Called and texted many times without reply. Fellow bros beware!

We haven even start posting Tdy n nv receive any msg From u, how do we reply u. Moreover the gals r not working Tdy.

armani99 26-03-2017 01:34 PM

Buddy I think we r having some misunderstanding. Will reply u thru whats's app to verify wif u. Tks