The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bedok camp mL any fR (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=771657)

Sheenymilano 19-04-2020 03:26 PM

Bedok camp mL any fR

Hi bros since no action now can only think of past actions and review

I used to frequent this place mention but stopped a year ago cos mL though hot and busty bit money faced. Think those bros who go will know what I'm toking bout
like to know bros who went there paid what kinda rates and fR on service and what level of service. Thinking of gg again after cB.

superstiffy 20-04-2020 10:36 AM

Re: Bedok camp mL any fR

When they first open.... all the ML service is tok kong... i cannot remember the name liao... too long ago...

Then the 2nd batch come... got ML like vivian and moca... still not bad... the they also dunno go where...

Then the 3rd batch... money face... so i never go anymore... but also because that place become like public toilet liao... everyone here know the place...

Sheenymilano 20-04-2020 05:40 PM

Ya guess no good reviews
What rates did u all pay. I think I got the 3rd batch ones
Min was 50 for HJ. Got away with 30 once but the rates kept gg up. I'm wondering why would bros keep getting carrot chop. Money too much

kYtong 20-04-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 19968495)
When they first open.... all the ML service is tok kong... i cannot remember the name liao... too long ago...

Then the 2nd batch come... got ML like vivian and moca... still not bad... the they also dunno go where...

Then the 3rd batch... money face... so i never go anymore... but also because that place become like public toilet liao... everyone here know the place...

The cycle is like that...

superstiffy 21-04-2020 10:16 AM

standard rate... but the new ML give black face and say want to touch must add money... I tell her thank you can stop liao... i go shower...

lady boss message me ask me why so long never go liao... i jit tao say her ML jialat so wont go anymore... a bit sa yang because i know the lady boss at her old work place until she open own shop... many years liao...

tangerinesex 21-04-2020 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 19970054)
standard rate... but the new ML give black face and say want to touch must add money... I tell her thank you can stop liao... i go shower...

lady boss message me ask me why so long never go liao... i jit tao say her ML jialat so wont go anymore... a bit sa yang because i know the lady boss at her old work place until she open own shop... many years liao...

Cool bro I would have done the same. I hate MLs who chop you thinking they are the only ones in the market. At least when the business fails the lady boss knows why. The writing is on the wall

Grandzenq 21-04-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Lady boss is 安娜 right? She also kept asking me to go. I told her your girls demand so much money I rather go elsewhere.

Sheenymilano 21-04-2020 03:58 PM

Question is got control a not. I understand got 2 bosses one outside one not working. Market rate is fine until give the 3 tier package. But I always keep pushing rate down to 30
If all bros cooperate we can have more fun more times. Market not good in recent years rate still same if not going up

Quote:

superstiffy 22-04-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangerinesex (Post 19970313)
Cool bro I would have done the same. I hate MLs who chop you thinking they are the only ones in the market. At least when the business fails the lady boss knows why. The writing is on the wall

Not everyone can do this one... need many many years of practice.. lian gong until level high then can... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheenymilano (Post 19970550)
If all bros cooperate we can have more fun more times. Market not good in recent years rate still same if not going up

Seng ki lai la bro... wont work one... for 1 bro dies also wont pay more than 30... there will be 10 carrots that happy tio chop one... u go and see the MR.. pay 88 then top up 50 pcc then another 30 to lar neh ji... still think they kio tio... :p:p

daring70 23-04-2020 08:57 AM

boss can massage well, i used patronize her at TK, JC, GM but since she started her own place, i have only gone twice ....

Azazeal1987 14-05-2020 10:32 PM

Bro can pm me the address pls? I stay quite close and am looking for a new place to regular

Shyboy09 18-05-2020 12:51 PM

Anyone try Candy before she go back China? I thought she is good:D

Sheenymilano 18-05-2020 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyboy09 (Post 20009449)
Anyone try Candy before she go back China? I thought she is good:D

Did u manage to up her? Or anyone?
She is one of the over practical ones too

Shyboy09 18-05-2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheenymilano (Post 20009453)
Did u manage to up her? Or anyone?
She is one of the over practical ones too

no i didnt. shes good because of her figure. anyone up her?:confused:

tatu 25-05-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyboy09 (Post 20009499)
no i didnt. shes good because of her figure. anyone up her?:confused:

Yes she have very big boobs and she seems to be ok if you ask her out. I went out breakfast with her , but didn't manage to up her, any lucky bro here upped her. Hope to hear the juicy stories :)