The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Girl pointed middle finger at me in the bar (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=968014)

mrbigsword 16-12-2023 11:48 AM

Girl pointed middle finger at me in the bar

I was with my friends and this drunk girl came to our table, introduced herself to some of my friends and pointed the finger at me. Am I too ugly lol

gamerguy 17-12-2023 01:16 AM

Re: Girl pointed middle finger at me in the bar

means she wants to f with you la :D

but srsly hor, drunk person is drunk person la.. don't know she even seeing/thinking right. Hope you not too affected

Pictionary 17-12-2023 02:24 AM

More than just goo thau beh bin. No girl would unnecessarily point middle finger at TS without valid reason. I did not encounter this at all.

Just come out with the real truth like how old are you first and what you did to trigger her nasty behaviour. Otherwise is wasting ppl's bandwidth and time.

oxeso 17-12-2023 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbigsword (Post 22908865)
Am I too ugly lol

It's not abt looks la.. sometimes, some of the lj posts in SBF is enough to make me feel like flipping the birdy.. i need liang teh liao.. :p

She buey song u bio her too long or just bio but neber approach her? :D

mrbigsword 17-12-2023 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 22910547)
More than just goo thau beh bin. No girl would unnecessarily point middle finger at TS without valid reason. I did not encounter this at all.

Just come out with the real truth like how old are you first and what you did to trigger her nasty behaviour. Otherwise is wasting ppl's bandwidth and time.

Haha bro honestly, I did not know she existed prior to that. I am under 40. Just find it abit out of the norm

mrbigsword 17-12-2023 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oxeso (Post 22910922)
It's not abt looks la.. sometimes, some of the lj posts in SBF is enough to make me feel like flipping the birdy.. i need liang teh liao.. :p

She buey song u bio her too long or just bio but neber approach her? :D

I did not even know she existed until she went to the table haha. So I am surprised

ilovepantyhose 17-12-2023 02:55 PM

she dreamt that u bought the last cup of her fav boba and she damn dulan w u after that

:p:D

Pictionary 17-12-2023 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbigsword (Post 22911169)
Haha bro honestly, I did not know she existed prior to that. I am under 40. Just find it abit out of the norm

What was your topic of conversations with your frens before she pointed middle finger at you?
Dun lie and be very truthful because nobody will simply point middle finger at you for nothing. Spoken in english, chinese or dialect? Then how old is she?

mrbigsword 17-12-2023 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 22911638)
What was your topic of conversations with your frens before she pointed middle finger at you?
Dun lie and be very truthful because nobody will simply point middle finger at you for nothing. Spoken in english, chinese or dialect? Then how old is she?

My friends and I were catching up all in English. Nobody said anything offensive. Nobody knew this person existed till that point in time

GG6969 22-12-2023 07:02 AM

Which bar is this. Sounds interesting.

weepingmaple 24-12-2023 02:47 AM

No worries, drunk girl point. Don't worry about why, maybe not about you. Enjoy night with friends!

rundevilrun87 16-02-2024 07:36 PM

just another siao lang bro, nowadays sg very stress

musolithic 16-02-2024 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 (Post 23074856)
just another siao lang bro, nowadays sg very stress

Of course stress la, a piece of paper cost over $80k :D

yugensg 17-02-2024 10:11 PM

Point back

Naka_Timo 18-02-2024 05:34 PM

Maybe she is signalling to fuck her. Ask to bring her back to fuck her or want an ONS