The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Massage at Bedok old camp (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=832994)

xen0n 05-10-2021 09:40 PM

Re: Massage at Bedok old camp

Quote:

Originally Posted by candeo_88 (Post 20865546)
Add first and confirm later :D:cool:

She was short hair in the past, so you might be right..Then again, I've not seen her for many years...so....:D:cool:

Yeah. Was there for a quick lunch and didn't really think through when I was using MiChat. Going to try the next time. :D

Wolfen1977 06-10-2021 08:34 AM

One of the things i like about going to her is that aside from her having something extra between her legs ( trust me..i know and she's bottom and can't top ) but i like that i can talk to her. As in no language barrier and we can talk and carries a conversation.

Unlike say going to OT and Park Lane, i don't really communicate with them as my chinese is damn bad. Sorry lah but i speak English at home and never need to use it much or at all.

kurtis 08-10-2021 01:58 AM

wow

years ago I had her in her car at one of the mall carpark in the middle of the night.

I thought she was a lady.

I just remembered i came fast haha

Stevebexk 08-10-2021 12:04 PM

Woooowww
Have not had a LB encounter for a very long time!
Any kind bros here can share her contact with me please….
Always enjoyed LB companion….
Used to frequent CV often last time….

alvi23 20-11-2021 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 (Post 20869946)
One of the things i like about going to her is that aside from her having something extra between her legs ( trust me..i know and she's bottom and can't top ) but i like that i can talk to her. As in no language barrier and we can talk and carries a conversation.

Unlike say going to OT and Park Lane, i don't really communicate with them as my chinese is damn bad. Sorry lah but i speak English at home and never need to use it much or at all.

I tried her many years back at AMK, now I know why she does not allow me to touch her center area and a few times, she wanted to raw me when we are frenching but I refuse because she took my cock and trying to rub her "pussy" without condom before going in. Her BJ is pretty good, can CIM.

NoobieluvBoobie 10-01-2022 04:18 PM

Can anyone pls PM me Noora's id on wechat or michat? TIA. I was around bedok food centre earlier, spent almost half an hour looking for her thru michat and wechat based on the descriptions in the thread but no luck.

Dollyqueen 11-01-2022 09:53 PM

I also wanna know her wechat id. Recce that place few weeks back didnt see any massage place there anymore. So probably u didnt get to find her

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoobieluvBoobie (Post 21041043)
Can anyone pls PM me Noora's id on wechat or michat? TIA. I was around bedok food centre earlier, spent almost half an hour looking for her thru michat and wechat based on the descriptions in the thread but no luck.

sl135831 14-01-2022 12:44 AM

Can any kind souls share her contact please.

Thanks.

Brogary 16-04-2022 02:34 PM

Anybody tried recently? Any news! Or FR

howck001 18-04-2022 09:51 AM

interesting, anyone could PM me the details.
Thanks in advance.

EvilCyanide 18-04-2022 04:47 PM

anyone with her contact, care to share?

lustandfast 20-04-2022 12:53 AM

There seems to be another Noora at Bedok going by Noora Tan. Gotten her frm michat, stays alone at a condo, no cats and doesnt seem to do massage. Short hair, not feminine but has a little bit of boobies. Seems like 40/50. Went to her place, she was in this hospital like pants, white g string. We undressed and she told me to suck her off. Bloody fucker came in my mouth within a minute. Can taste thin cum (guess she masturbated the day before). Pumped her missionary and doggy for 10mins (didnt wanna waste too much time as she’s not my type) and came.

You can search her facebook, Noora Tan. Dp with mask and glasses. Not sure if shes the one in the talks.

Foc

xen0n 25-04-2022 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lustandfast (Post 21232248)
There seems to be another Noora at Bedok going by Noora Tan. Gotten her frm michat, stays alone at a condo, no cats and doesnt seem to do massage. Short hair, not feminine but has a little bit of boobies. Seems like 40/50. Went to her place, she was in this hospital like pants, white g string. We undressed and she told me to suck her off. Bloody fucker came in my mouth within a minute. Can taste thin cum (guess she masturbated the day before). Pumped her missionary and doggy for 10mins (didnt wanna waste too much time as she’s not my type) and came.

You can search her facebook, Noora Tan. Dp with mask and glasses. Not sure if shes the one in the talks.

Foc

Checked out the facebook search. Yes its her from AMK and the MiChat profile I saw.

gstring87 25-04-2022 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lustandfast (Post 21232248)

Foc

What is her damage?

lustandfast 26-04-2022 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xen0n (Post 21244662)
Checked out the facebook search. Yes its her from AMK and the MiChat profile I saw.

Ahh. Means i got free pass to her haha.