The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MP in Bishan (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=696313)

daboobies 10-07-2018 10:35 PM

MP in Bishan

Last weekend went back to my usual playground in Bishan coz whole body damn sore after gym, especially neck and back. Went in as usual and paid $75 for 1.5 hours massage.

Went for my usual, a middle age chinese lady, a bit plump but i chose her because really need a good massage and i know she is good at it. So as usual, good massage facing down for about 1 hour. In between, she ask me why i never go there for so long bla bla bla... Then after done with legs, she started teasing me saying that so long never come but dick still same same. Wah.. knn... straight majulah... she tease me for about 10 mins facing down then ask me to turn and face up...

As usual, $50 for HJ (she didnt even ask coz i was a regular back then).. she said since i so long never come, give me special and she went out the room for like 3 mins.... i thought what happen... she came back and ask me to lie down and close my eye to enjoy... i thought ok lor... HJ what... who knows after a few strokes, she put the condom on and give me BJ... though her BJ was nothing amazing but still a very nice gesture... after like 10 BJ she said tired lol... so i ask her to jerk me off..

Total paid $125 for a BJ and HJ finish... buey pai:D:D

sionglim 11-07-2018 12:52 AM

Re: MP in Bishan

Thk u for the thread

matey1982 11-07-2018 07:06 AM

nt bad bro

Tinawang 11-07-2018 05:31 PM

There are two - near Bishan CPF building/Bishan Library area. I tried both. All MILFs; though not bad looking. Both offer HJ only (at least to me only; not sure if they offer other services). One of the MILF is on SBF under SGMassage thread.

daboobies 12-07-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinawang (Post 17561026)
There are two - near Bishan CPF building/Bishan Library area. I tried both. All MILFs; though not bad looking. Both offer HJ only (at least to me only; not sure if they offer other services). One of the MILF is on SBF under SGMassage thread.

Wah... i never try the one near library before... usually go library bio xmm :D:D

Greenfrog 12-07-2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinawang (Post 17561026)

wow PM me the location??:):)

illusionerx 13-07-2018 08:52 AM

Wow, bro can pm me location?

utd4ever59 14-07-2018 05:20 PM

Brother, can pm me location? Thank you.:D

Pi314159 14-07-2018 08:49 PM

Bro please share! Tia

Chrisfuryz 15-07-2018 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daboobies (Post 17565732)
Wah... i never try the one near library before... usually go library bio xmm :D:D

Same Same Bro, Go library for eye candy
Btw the way thanks for the share too!

mogibecrod 15-07-2018 01:46 PM

lol. i agree wit e people here.. library is for eye candy!
for action is other place.

Chrisfuryz 17-07-2018 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mogibecrod (Post 17575450)
lol. i agree wit e people here.. library is for eye candy!
for action is other place.

Great minds think alike:D

skihon 18-07-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daboobies (Post 17558157)
Last weekend went back to my usual playground in Bishan coz whole body damn sore after gym, especially neck and back. Went in as usual and paid $75 for 1.5 hours massage.

Went for my usual, a middle age chinese lady, a bit plump but i chose her because really need a good massage and i know she is good at it. So as usual, good massage facing down for about 1 hour. In between, she ask me why i never go there for so long bla bla bla... Then after done with legs, she started teasing me saying that so long never come but dick still same same. Wah.. knn... straight majulah... she tease me for about 10 mins facing down then ask me to turn and face up...

As usual, $50 for HJ (she didnt even ask coz i was a regular back then).. she said since i so long never come, give me special and she went out the room for like 3 mins.... i thought what happen... she came back and ask me to lie down and close my eye to enjoy... i thought ok lor... HJ what... who knows after a few strokes, she put the condom on and give me BJ... though her BJ was nothing amazing but still a very nice gesture... after like 10 BJ she said tired lol... so i ask her to jerk me off..

Total paid $125 for a BJ and HJ finish... buey pai:D:D

Care to share

happie_la_la 19-07-2018 08:12 PM

can share the bishan location?

aishiteruz 21-07-2018 02:11 PM

hi bro can share location?