The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Want to set up 2 family.... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=885079)

justwanadoit 16-06-2022 10:54 PM

Want to set up 2 family....

I really can't take it anymore....i really want to set up 2 family. One in Europe, one Singapore

But i already married here and i hate life in Singapore but love it in Europe. My wife don't want migrate.

Problem is europe need to send a certificate of right to marry (bachelorhood) from Singapore.

ROM say they don't issue but will issue a search of Marriage in data base as proof.

Peacekeeping 17-06-2022 01:36 AM

Re: Want to set up 2 family....

You have one life. If you have the ability and you will be happy staying in Europe, why not?

justwanadoit 17-06-2022 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeping (Post 21379132)
You have one life. If you have the ability and you will be happy staying in Europe, why not?

I am such idiot....why i marry so early. The girls in europe really make me regret

EtherC 17-06-2022 09:52 AM

Convert to Islam and relocate to Dubai

justwanadoit 17-06-2022 12:28 PM

Can bros here share how they set up 2 families? Probably easier in 3rd world countries but what about overseas in 1st world country like Switzerland, Australia???

fallen11 17-06-2022 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justwanadoit (Post 21378810)
I really can't take it anymore....i really want to set up 2 family. One in Europe, one Singapore

But i already married here and i hate life in Singapore but love it in Europe. My wife don't want migrate.

Problem is europe need to send a certificate of right to marry (bachelorhood) from Singapore.

ROM say they don't issue but will issue a search of Marriage in data base as proof.

another way to consider.
Do you really want 2 family? or just wanna avoid divorce with the one in singapore?
if you only want 1 family, you may consider fleeing from singapore for a few years. Remain uncontactable for this time. Hopefully your wife go to family court to file for annulment / divorce with the reason being desertion (min 2 years). You dont even need to attend court. Assets wise, just move all your assets overseas when you are fleeing.
The downside is.... if she doesnt file for the annulment/divorce after this time, if you return to singapore the countdown for her to file for this restarts all over again.

or you may choose to register the new marriage in another country that doesnt need you to proof bachelorhood and yet recognised in europe.

justwanadoit 17-06-2022 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 21380107)
another way to consider.
Do you really want 2 family? or just wanna avoid divorce with the one in singapore?
if you only want 1 family, you may consider fleeing from singapore for a few years. Remain uncontactable for this time. Hopefully your wife go to family court to file for annulment / divorce with the reason being desertion (min 2 years). You dont even need to attend court. Assets wise, just move all your assets overseas when you are fleeing.
The downside is.... if she doesnt file for the annulment/divorce after this time, if you return to singapore the countdown for her to file for this restarts all over again.

or you may choose to register the new marriage in another country that doesnt need you to proof bachelorhood and yet recognised in europe.

Actually no. I do love the family i have in Singapore. Both wife and kid and i do not want to leave them. But i wish for a ideal situation (which is not possible in long term) to have a girlfriend(need not be wife) in Europe and my family in Singapore....keep them separate.

Right now it seem to be ok but for how long....as time go by , stress will build up

fallen11 17-06-2022 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justwanadoit (Post 21380115)
Actually no. I do love the family i have in Singapore. Both wife and kid and i do not want to leave them. But i wish for a ideal situation (which is not possible in long term) to have a girlfriend(need not be wife) in Europe and my family in Singapore....keep them separate.

well then i dont see why you need to setup 2 families
find a gf there and have fun
when she starts to age or you lost interest, just change it. Whats the need to marry?:confused:
its more like you too narrow minded? European girls more open minded than you and what era is it now? Less and less girls looking at marriage. They start to see marriage as something in name only, not substance.

EtherC 17-06-2022 03:04 PM

After u marry under Muslim marriage in Dubai , can move back to Europe. The requirement is just for the man to be muslim. Bride can be non muslim.

justwanadoit 17-06-2022 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtherC (Post 21380370)
After u marry under Muslim marriage in Dubai , can move back to Europe. The requirement is just for the man to be muslim. Bride can be non muslim.

So i convert to muslim and cut skin?

justwanadoit 17-06-2022 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 21380118)
well then i dont see why you need to setup 2 families
find a gf there and have fun
when she starts to age or you lost interest, just change it. Whats the need to marry?:confused:
its more like you too narrow minded? European girls more open minded than you and what era is it now? Less and less girls looking at marriage. They start to see marriage as something in name only, not substance.

Yes but the missing weeks you spent in Singapore and europe...blah blah....and also winter months both sides will want you by their side

There are times i give up and visit prostitutes better but some how I keep going back to dating apps due to human desire for realrelationship with a woman...

fallen11 17-06-2022 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justwanadoit (Post 21380724)
Yes but the missing weeks you spent in Singapore and europe...blah blah....and also winter months both sides will want you by their side

There are times i give up and visit prostitutes better but some how I keep going back to dating apps due to human desire for realrelationship with a woman...

ya true, living a double life is very taxing especially to your health.
look for a country where you can register your marriage without proving you are unmarried. then just get married there.
hey but wait..... even if u married 2 women..... doesnt that still require you to live a double life too??? whats the diff???:confused:

justwanadoit 17-06-2022 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 21380946)
ya true, living a double life is very taxing especially to your health.
look for a country where you can register your marriage without proving you are unmarried. then just get married there.
hey but wait..... even if u married 2 women..... doesnt that still require you to live a double life too??? whats the diff???:confused:

You are right , regardless of marriage or just live-in partners, its still a double life. Visiting prostitutes just doednt give the same intimacy as girlfriend. Tye best solution i can think of is a sugar baby. That will allow me to cut it off at will

fallen11 17-06-2022 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justwanadoit (Post 21381267)
You are right , regardless of marriage or just live-in partners, its still a double life. Visiting prostitutes just doednt give the same intimacy as girlfriend. Tye best solution i can think of is a sugar baby. That will allow me to cut it off at will

ya sugar baby. europe a lot as long as you got the means.
the good thing is once you bored of her can change to another one :)
so really, no need to setup another family la. so troublesome

EtherC 18-06-2022 11:40 AM

Sugar baby is not a real relationship…… its just prostitution with a marketing touch…….