The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is this considered premature ejaculation? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=826025)

ancientgeek85 17-06-2021 05:22 PM

Is this considered premature ejaculation?

Hey all, so I read the definition of PE and it says as long as you release within one minute. Its considered PE already.

So question, if masturbate takes about 5 mins, and having sexual intercouse takes about 1 min. Is this considered PE?

If PE, I'm considering taking meds already. anyone can advise/share what products they use?

thanks guys

18sons 18-06-2021 01:45 PM

Re: Is this considered premature ejaculation?

try those dulling cream. Using condoms also 1min release?

lookseee 18-06-2021 03:34 PM

Hmm? has it always been that way? or was your first few tries? Can try those delay spray/condom

Mintcool 01-07-2021 04:40 PM

Maybe you might want to think of slowly down?
I mean if from the start you already fast and furious then what is there to say you wanted it fast.

Just a 2 cent thought.

xavier_tan90 10-09-2021 11:06 PM

I have same issue as well. Masturbation usually no issue, can last for quite long, but during sex I will cum just when I insert or less than 1min, especially if I move my hip. It was my first few tries though, and I haven't been confident to do it again after.

Was wondering if PE can be "cure" by having sex regularly to condition the sensitivity or timing?

sammyboyfor 11-09-2021 07:58 AM

If you're having sex with a regular partner after a while it won't feel as thrilling and PE will no longer be an issue.

xavier_tan90 11-09-2021 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20830475)
If you're having sex with a regular partner after a while it won't feel as thrilling and PE will no longer be an issue.

Ironically hard to find a regular sex partner with PE haha, unless finding regular FL to "train" but it will burn the pocket

sammyboyfor 11-09-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavier_tan90 (Post 20830851)
Ironically hard to find a regular sex partner with PE haha, unless finding regular FL to "train" but it will burn the pocket

Try wanking 30 minutes before the visit.

enigma168 04-10-2021 11:09 AM

Solution to Premature Ejaculation

Dapoxetine will solve the problem of premature ejaculation. It goes by the brand name of Priligy, made by a renowned German pharmaceutical company. Unlike delay spray that somehow or other would compromise sensation.

PM me for more info or should u need any PE or ED drugs or contraceptive pills.

aaazzz 11-10-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20830925)
Try wanking 30 minutes before the visit.

HAHA have tried this before, and after that visit ML, cant even stand, much less cum :D I did it like 3-4 hours before in fact HAHA

Werdna70 12-10-2021 07:06 AM

Bro having PE problem, there’s another thread further up “Authentic Spanish fly” by Bro the Wonderspy.
He’s a reliable contact for delay spray/wipes/cream & also authentic performance tablet.
Not advertising for for him, but I’m a grateful customer for his products. Now I can last 20-30 minutes with fail.

riotspace 10-12-2021 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werdna70 (Post 20879862)
Bro having PE problem, there’s another thread further up “Authentic Spanish fly” by Bro the Wonderspy.
He’s a reliable contact for delay spray/wipes/cream & also authentic performance tablet.
Not advertising for for him, but I’m a grateful customer for his products. Now I can last 20-30 minutes with fail.

Bro, which one did you use for delay? Can recommend? Cos a lot of items on the website

Werdna70 11-12-2021 06:08 AM

Bro, just PM u my thots & recommendations.
Chiong safe.

ctan100 15-12-2021 09:28 PM

i believe PE can be solved by slowing down and delaying ur mind. sometimes if ur mind just want to shoot it out u really will.

If putting in will shoot out just put in dont move first lor. relax awhile before moving..

Ace2017 18-12-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werdna70 (Post 20986345)
Bro, just PM u my thots & recommendations.
Chiong safe.

Bro can shares as well? Thanks!

I tried priligy before it gives me side effect of headache..