The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Foreigner Friendly Soapland in Tokyo-Yoshiwara (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=107750)

lowwol 23-12-2008 08:58 PM

Foreigner Friendly Soapland in Tokyo-Yoshiwara

good news for those of us singaporeans or foreigners who do not speak janpanese but wants to fuck a pure jap gal at soapland, pls visit this site ?????????? ????????

under the many check boxes, click on '外国人OK' box. then click on the grey search box with the word '检索' this will show u those jap gals who are willing to take foreigners.

check this babe Sarina (2nd row, 2nd girl from the left). worked as a JAV actress before and who is willing to take foreigner. her rate is Yen20,000 for 60mins and Yen 25,000 for 90 mins. this girl is able to take COF. so those who wants to fuck a (former) JAV actress and do COF, she is the girl for u.

when u click on the girl of your pick, her photo will pop up for u to review. below the bottom right corner is a link to the gal's soapland. click on this link and it will link u to the girl's soapland. if u speak Jap, good for u. just call the number shown on the website.
if u do not speak Jap, then u take a taxi to the soapland. show the taxi driver the telephone number of the soapland. the driver will check the number against the GPS system which will then show the exact location. or the driver will call the soapland directly to ask for address.

advice is to take the MRT to Asakusa station. from there u take a cab. taxi fare around Yen 700.

NOTE THAT those not able to speak japanese and therefore must take a taxi there, u take the risk that the babe might be fully booked or not working. my advice is if u have a japanese friend, get that friend to call the soapland for u to ask for the availability of the girl. the soapland will advise her availability and if need be, ask if u would like to reserve an appointment. once appointment is made, u take a taxi there at appointed time, present yourself at the entrance with your name. the pimp will collect money (or credit card) from u. u then go and meet your girl for a good time.:)

Bros finding this info helpful pls up my points.

Cheers!

cactaur 23-12-2008 09:01 PM

Re: Foreigner Friendly Soapland in Tokyo-Yoshiwara

Much appreciated. Will take note for my next trip. Thanks

Freestyler69 24-12-2008 11:53 AM

[QUOTE=lowwol;
Bros finding this info helpful pls up my points.

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Lowwol san, arigato gozaimashita..points wa itarimasu!

dragonfruit 25-12-2008 12:30 PM

This is good news..

I have tried many times to get into this kind of Soapland with/without a japanese friend but alwyas get rejected..

Will surely give it a try on my next trip..

Thanks for the info.

KrudTheMighty 19-02-2009 10:06 PM

Bro. I try to learn japanese now. So I know how to go to soapland on my own.

fubarmale 19-03-2009 11:33 PM

Bro lowwol,

I'm staying in Tokyo Shinjuku area right now and already check out the website you've mentioned above but the picture looks like quite 'pui' leh. Are you sure it's the right girl or the picture sequence changed already.

By the way, if you are visiting soapland again, please let me know and I'll join you (I mean join you up to soapland joint only). he..he..

FM...

cactaur 22-03-2009 05:10 AM

Economy bad, more girls are gaijjin friendly so the list changed, Sarina not listed in the gaijin search now.

tenchuu666 23-03-2009 07:43 PM

I think this one is not so good. Maybe if friend is Japanese then can help you go to better shop.

bitcomet 18-10-2015 01:44 AM

In Yoshiwara, do I need to do appointment in advance first with the girl or do I straight away go there and choose girl on the spot there?

memorablez 18-10-2015 02:27 PM

I cant seems to find the link you mentioned in the website :D

sexynoob 31-10-2015 07:37 AM

Now is 2015

chowchowkeith 31-10-2015 08:03 AM

cant find the check box..