The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=145734)

KangTuo 26-12-2009 05:02 AM

Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

bro vagrant,
Congrats that you had a good training in the mountain for 1 month. You say everytime the vb who sit with always collect money and run off early.
Today, your gal seems to sit with you all the way. See her leave you only twice to go toilet.

vagrant 26-12-2009 12:10 PM

Haha, Thom actually gave me a shock look when I ask her to sit. :eek:

But the younger and prettier ones usually let me see the thing outside of the big window at the airport departure lounge. :(

I really need to find similar mountain as Thom to improve TV, else communication is too limited therefore not so fun. Finish press here and press there le cannot talk to her also boring de :D

Killer_c 26-12-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagrant (Post 4412616)
Haha, Thom actually gave me a shock look when I ask her to sit. :eek:

I really need to find similar mountain as Thom to improve TV, else communication is too limited therefore not so fun. Finish press here and press there le cannot talk to her also boring de :D

No worries Bro, it takes time to learnt TV ;) I'm sure we should be able to master it if we put in effort.. :p

Carrot007 26-12-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer_c (Post 4412667)
No worries Bro, it takes time to learnt TV ;) I'm sure we should be able to master it if we put in effort.. :p

Easiest and most effective way is to get a long hair dictionary... :D

vagrant 26-12-2009 01:58 PM

Hey Carrot, your dictionary not bad. Multilingual include dialects too.

If publisher print extra copies please let me know :D

KangTuo 26-12-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagrant (Post 4412900)

I thought you have your own long hair dictionary :confused:

Zaryl 26-12-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagrant (Post 4412900)

Carrot's dictionary is tiger (con hổ, con cọp) - the word you are looking for...

be careful not to step on her tail... :p

jackbl 26-12-2009 04:14 PM

Thom look for sugar mummy.... difficult for u to look for Sugar Mummy liao :D I think u need to look for Bro KT or Carrot to seek their advice ;) If u learnt from both of them, your power will be TWICE as much :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by vagrant (Post 4412616)
I really need to find similar mountain as Thom to improve TV, else communication is too limited therefore not so fun. Finish press here and press there le cannot talk to her also boring de

KangTuo 27-12-2009 04:04 AM

Today's outing at P. ktv involve 10 bros...
deptrai, kt, carrot, zaryl, mikemike, thom, vagrant, killer_c and friend, matxxxx.

sorry bro jackbl for rejecting you in joining us. Thought room maybe small to accommodate too many people as initially we expected more pax.

but also need to thanks jackbl for telling us the 10 jugs offer as compared to the 4 jugs at $200++.

VK, since you passed down the order not to touch your gals, I pointed the 2 gals and announced to everyone that they are not to touch. I also told the gals that we are not to touch them and they should not enter our room. :)
Your curse on them is so strong that they do not have table. They are wondering outside the corridor till 12am.

cost: $294 for 10 jugs
no mummy so no need tips mummy
no need tip waiters also.
nobody tapao the gals back as most syt there reject the offer.

According to bro jackbl, although we have balance beer, next time we still need to take a package of minimum 4 jugs for the big room.

Zaryl 27-12-2009 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 4414819)
Today's outing at P. ktv involve 10 bros...
deptrai, kt, carrot, zaryl, mikemike, thom, vagrant, killer_c and friend, matxxxx.

vagrant 重出江湖 is a testimony that his training at dun know which mountain (华山, 武当山,恒山 or泰山) has improved his 招数...

Again, I have to be the almost-rape victim to complete the nite.. KangTuo is willing to sacrifice himself but… :p

Thom07 27-12-2009 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaryl (Post 4414825)
vagrant 重出江湖 is a testimony that his training at dun know which mountain (华山, 武当山,恒山 or泰山) has improved his 招数...

Ya loh. That mountain is very powerful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaryl (Post 4414825)
Again, I have to be the almost-rape victim to complete the nite.. KangTuo is willing to sacrifice himself but… :p

Go all the way mah. So entertaining for us. They dont like easy targets too.

jackbl 27-12-2009 04:58 AM

The 10jug package can also start from as early as 2pm when the ktv start to operate :D So this New Year eve, if u guys go there again, and if u wan to stay for the countdown, it is more advisable to go there early, e.g. 3-4pm to book a room till closing time.
Quote:

According to bro jackbl, although we have balance beer, next time we still need to take a package of minimum 4 jugs for the big room.

Carrot007 27-12-2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

VK, since you passed down the order not to touch your gals, I pointed the 2 gals and announced to everyone that they are not to touch. I also told the gals that we are not to touch them and they should not enter our room.
Your curse on them is so strong that they do not have table. They are wondering outside the corridor till 12am.

VK rich enough to compensate their lost, If not for his house arrest, he will be there everynight to bring them to beach, shopping, supper, sending them home, and back to HIS home ! :D:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackbl (Post 4414861)
The 10jug package can also start from as early as 2pm when the ktv start to operate :D So this New Year eve, if u guys go there again, and if u wan to stay for the countdown, it is more advisable to go there early, e.g. 3-4pm to book a room till closing time.

If go so early, I will probably fall asleep by 6pm... it is the 3rd time this month I've fell asleep in ktv after drinking less than 3 glasses of beer. I think this is a sign of early-retirement for me... :(

Apology to the other bros that I am less conversant and slightly moody these days...

Hurricane88 27-12-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrot007 (Post 4415002)
If go so early, I will probably fall asleep by 6pm... it is the 3rd time this month I've fell asleep in ktv after drinking less than 3 glasses of beer. I think this is a sign of early-retirement for me... :(

Apology to the other bros that I am less conversant and slightly moody these days...

Bro Carrot007, you are my idol lei...in hcm you look lively...think you better go there and stay...your tv is excellent...:)

Hurricane88 27-12-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer_c (Post 4412667)
No worries Bro, it takes time to learnt TV I'm sure we should be able to master it if we put in effort..

Upz list
Bro Carrot007, Vagrant, KT, EvilG, Thom07, Jackbl, V.killers, Hurricane88, birdie8819, Snipeshot08, Zaryl, vlover

I like your hard working optimistic attitude...:)

Bro, your uplist never seems to change...:confused::rolleyes: