The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=145734)

ahpiao 28-07-2022 12:36 AM

Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

There are many Viet KTV girls in Singapore told me in Vietnam they are being pay more for going to hotel than at SG, kinda shock but dont understand why u guys still bother to chiong Vietnam when prices so high.

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21493714)
There is even more serious problem than in SG. SG the rates are higher and getting ridiculous but the amount our bros are earning here in SG is still respectable. In SG yes it is expensive but it is still maybe affordable but stupid to go.

Renban600 28-07-2022 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 21491326)
Johson is spot on ;) but if u are adventurous enough than use google translate but the trick is translate short & sharp sentences at a time instead of 1 long paragraph in english as it will come out in a different meaning to the other party :D

Good luck & hope you come back with an interesting Field Report (FR) after your trip ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

If anyone has a recommendations or places they would like me to check out to see how they are after COVID, just let me know. I will comment on them here during my trip. Thanks!

fallen11 28-07-2022 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahpiao (Post 21493761)
There are many Viet KTV girls in Singapore told me in Vietnam they are being pay more for going to hotel than at SG, kinda shock but dont understand why u guys still bother to chiong Vietnam when prices so high.

dont think thats true. could be they trying to jack up the rates here.
but the rate difference between sg and vn are not so much when comparing the costs in both countries

Xgenre 28-07-2022 01:09 PM

Quote:

Viet girls know Singaporean guys tend to believe whatever we are told. So they can lie without worry. If the rates are higher in Vietnam, why are these Viet girls here? Ask them back lah. Then u come here for what?

They talk cock one lah Come to a foreign land, take the risk of being caught only to earn lesser money in SG. Not logical right? Who are the people paying higher rates in Vietnam? The local guys? Or tourists on revenge post-covid spending?

Just pay your normal rates and don't get mislead

Renban600 28-07-2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renban600 (Post 21494733)
If anyone has a recommendations or places they would like me to check out to see how they are after COVID, just let me know. I will comment on them here during my trip. Thanks!

I'm going to Danang and Ho Chi Mihn

Bleble 28-07-2022 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 21495032)
Viet girls know Singaporean guys tend to believe whatever we are told. So they can lie without worry. If the rates are higher in Vietnam, why are these Viet girls here? Ask them back lah. Then u come here for what?

They talk cock one lah Come to a foreign land, take the risk of being caught only to earn lesser money in SG. Not logical right? Who are the people paying higher rates in Vietnam? The local guys? Or tourists on revenge post-covid spending?

Just pay your normal rates and don't get mislead

Depends on the quality of the provider. If she is hot, most likely it wont be cheap. If you want to spend 1mil vnd or less, there are many options. Just check local sites like kynu or checkerviet. But ive heard alot of bait and switch. Im not a pro at this, so i may not be totally correct

snipeshot08 29-07-2022 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21492992)
Guys let's ban the KTVs and make them wake up (even thou i know they won't). I can spend that among but don't treat me as a fool paying like this for something not worth that value at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 21493486)
which is why i travel to hcm countless times but still avoid ktvs altogether

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21493714)
So how can the KTV charge sitting fee 500K dong ($30 SGD) for butterfly??? Last time i believe they don't have such arrangement. Dunno which fucker from SG/MY/CN bring the culture over.

Well luckily these spoilt KTVs are the minority now due to their over-popularity as they have higher volume of VBs with many well-meaning cheongsters promoting openly in worldwide forums :cool:

And you are actually right in that observation on the "butterfly disease" as these KTVs have quite a number of backers from surprisingly MY & TW ;) I knew as I have a habit of asking this to the VBs or the Mami themselves the 1st time I visit any KTVs in Wetnam.......kaypoh lah :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

KangTuo 29-07-2022 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21492992)
Yeah thanks for the advice. Seems like the KTV fever in SG has spread over there and start to chop us KTV customers already.

maybe its the other way round.
nightlife entertainment establishment in SG taking on names of well established nightlife in VN. i. e. gossip and now the latest is Catwalk at textile Centre

KangTuo 29-07-2022 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 21497392)
I have a habit of asking this to the VBs or the Mami themselves the 1st time I visit any KTVs in Wetnam.......kaypoh lah :D

you also have the habit of sucking their thumbs :D

snipeshot08 29-07-2022 07:44 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 21495032)

That will be most highly improbable and the statement from Xgenre sums it up :D Could be that most Sinkies cuntplained their rates too high locally when they asked so the VBs resort to this "reverse psychology" tactic to persuade you to accept ;)

Anyway I am also totally out of touch with local rates now whether on VBs or PRCs from KTVs as I think the very last time I ever entered a local KTV was pre-Covid as 1 good SBF kaki here visited us from overseas and our regular group went to one near Bugis, he asked on the LT rate for fun and the mami told him SGD700 :eek:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08 29-07-2022 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 21497412)
you also have the habit of sucking their thumbs :D

Oh now I got much more patterns liao :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

KangTuo 29-07-2022 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 21497413)
Anyway I am also totally out of touch with local rates now whether on VBs or PRCs from KTVs as I think the very last time I ever entered a local KTV was pre-Covid

never out of touch if you read more in SBF KTV kakis thread :D
SBF very informative leh

Hurricane88 29-07-2022 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08 (Post 21497392)
Well luckily these spoilt KTVs are the minority now due to their over-popularity as they have higher volume of VBs with many well-meaning cheongsters promoting openly in worldwide forums :cool

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

My fren went and came back told me so many ktvs now more than pre-pandemics...so many new outlets...just one street already had about a dozen...:)

anyway I dunno becos I dun cheong...so dun pm me ask for info will not reply...:)

introperv 29-07-2022 04:53 PM

VN can never be higher than SG...although from a KTV point of view, it may almost be the same given the hourly room charge, fruits, coke, water and all sorts of weird things added into the bill - first timers need to learn how to reject these extras to keep costs low.

Of course, 1mil for no butterfly is extremely affordable compared to $300-$400 here.

Curiously, on gaito you can see now a previous girl from VPremium called Denise and she is charging 2500k - already on the high side in vietnam but that's 50% of what we pay here.

subidowa 30-07-2022 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by introperv (Post 21498879)
VN can never be higher than SG...although from a KTV point of view, it may almost be the same given the hourly room charge, fruits, coke, water and all sorts of weird things added into the bill - first timers need to learn how to reject these extras to keep costs low.

Of course, 1mil for no butterfly is extremely affordable compared to $300-$400 here.

Curiously, on gaito you can see now a previous girl from VPremium called Denise and she is charging 2500k - already on the high side in vietnam but that's 50% of what we pay here.

Sheesh bro never mention our market rate or spending power here if not they will single us Singaporean out as the most carrot group.

Anyway bro cannot compare like this. Cause We are one of world best with living standard one of the world best. Our salary also much higher than those in Viet whose average about 150-500USD/month. So we are in a better position than them paying for service in our country than viet local paying for service in their country. However, i still feel sg rate is too high already. No debate totally agree with you not worth it. The cost is high cause our earning also higher. We still can go once to twice a month just that end of month no savings lo. For viet local, even going once is consider luxury already.

However, don't need to feel Viet is cheap because it is cheaper than SG. If u see it as their local the rate is ridiculous too. So bros i beg u all, review the living standard there and spend wisely don't inflate market. Wait you all travel there just to find another Singapore playing rate then jialat.