The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=64297)

Torres_Mok 04-02-2007 12:28 PM

Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

They are hoping to get the richer ones but if no one wants them, they will settle for the SWM (Stupid White Man) after 35 yrs old. :D[/QUOTE]

Bro!
1 of our MP is settle for SWM after 35 yr....... that is very sensitive:D

SingViet 04-02-2007 01:04 PM

I never pin point anyone leh. :D The other day The Shitty Times still publish about American School teacher married to local gal. Why they never publish Singaporean man with foreigner wife. :D

Torres_Mok 04-02-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingViet (Post 1839487)
I never pin point anyone leh. :D The other day The Shitty Times still publish about American School teacher married to local gal. Why they never publish Singaporean man with foreigner wife. :D

Straits Times never publish Singaporean man with foreigner wife is because if they do so, it will show the inadequency of sporean gals, that is the reason many singaporean men are marrying foreigners gals

GLHunter 05-02-2007 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torres_Mok (Post 1839737)
Straits Times never publish Singaporean man with foreigner wife is because if they do so, it will show the inadequency of sporean gals, that is the reason many singaporean men are marrying foreigners gals

singapore women gotta face the facts & buck up.. malaysian, thai & viet are snapping up the guys here. maybe next time they also look for foreign hushand. :rolleyes:

Eternity_Gal 05-02-2007 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLHunter (Post 1840133)
singapore women gotta face the facts & buck up.. malaysian, thai & viet are snapping up the guys here. maybe next time they also look for foreign hushand. :rolleyes:

Singapore guys should buck up, especially the chances of guys attached to a Singaporean woman are decreasing to lowdown standard, which means it's up to a local woman to choose watever guys she wants and not the other wae round.

So Singaporean women need not worry about bucking up.

siokan 05-02-2007 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLHunter (Post 1840133)

singapore women are drooling for angmoh or indians.

Btw, the golden mile complex have a few vietnam brides shop, but there is a big gap in the price. The one at the ground floor near the toilet is charging 10k sing but those on the second floor only charge 5k.
The ground floor shop is actually open by a taiwanese who had a 2nd wife who is vietnamese.He claimed to be the 1st in singapore to start this veitnam bride buz.He also advertise in lian he wan bao showing the pics of the girl. Didn't know some of his girl are actually WL. No wonder they looks so sweet. Paying 10k to marry a whore?

Torres_Mok 05-02-2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siokan (Post 1840195)

Btw, the golden mile complex have a few vietnam brides shop, but there is a big gap in the price. The one at the ground floor near the toilet is charging 10k sing but those on the second floor only charge 5k.
The ground floor shop is actually open by a taiwanese who had a 2nd wife who is vietnamese.He claimed to be the 1st in singapore to start this veitnam bride buz.He also advertise in lian he wan bao showing the pics of the girl. Didn't know some of his girl are actually WL. No wonder they looks so sweet. Paying 10k to marry a whore?

Ya it is true that the viet looks really sweet! i one day went into the agency out of curious, bastket i was stuck foe 1 hour, becos the taiwanese boss sweet talk to me to choose the gals and even show me photos of those gals that r still in vietnam. the gals r really attractive and wear quite sexy.

I ask the boss whether these gals r virgins but reply to me that i hv to ask the gals myself. the boss also told that virginity is not important anymore in the 22 century.

paying 10k to marry a pro..... i think many men cannot accept:cool: :rolleyes:

Torres_Mok 05-02-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternity_Gal (Post 1840151)
Singapore guys should buck up, especially the chances of guys attached to a Singaporean woman are decreasing to lowdown standard, which means it's up to a local woman to choose watever guys she wants and not the other wae round.

So Singaporean women need not worry about bucking up.

End up choosing a SWM after 35 years.........:D :) ......

SingViet 05-02-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torres_Mok (Post 1841033)
Ya it is true that the viet looks really sweet! i one day went into the agency out of curious, bastket i was stuck foe 1 hour, becos the taiwanese boss sweet talk to me to choose the gals and even show me photos of those gals that r still in vietnam. the gals r really attractive and wear quite sexy.

I ask the boss whether these gals r virgins but reply to me that i hv to ask the gals myself. the boss also told that virginity is not important anymore in the 22 century.

paying 10k to marry a pro..... i think many men cannot accept:cool: :rolleyes:

You should ask the taiwanese boss if he will marry a vietnamese hooker for S$10k. Why need to spend 10k to look for vietnamese hooker when you can view them readily at joo Chiat and all over HCM City. :P

ssilverzoommer 05-02-2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siokan (Post 1840195)

Bro, i think the one at 2nd floor is more honest. His name is Jacky. He advice us to make a trip down there to choose & get doc certification b4 married or we can choose in SG than send to our hospital for viginity checkup b4 married which i find it more secure.

SingViet 05-02-2007 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssilverzoommer (Post 1841214)
Bro, i think the one at 2nd floor is more honest. His name is Jacky. He advice us to make a trip down there to choose & get doc certification b4 married or we can choose in SG than send to our hospital for viginity checkup b4 married which i find it more secure.

Medical check up in Singapore is more trustworthy than in Vietnam. In Vietnam, anything can be done with $$$ :D

Torres_Mok 06-02-2007 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssilverzoommer (Post 1841214)

bro,

there are also a few on ground floor, just few doors away from the one open by taiwanese man. the one on the 2nd floor what is the agency name?:confused:

SingViet 06-02-2007 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torres_Mok (Post 1842346)
bro,

there are also a few on ground floor, just few doors away from the one open by taiwanese man. the one on the 2nd floor what is the agency name?:confused:

Aiyoh, come to me la. My in-law's side has quite a number of young pretty gals that's around 20 to 26. All ready for marriage. I only introduce gals i know.Me not full time match maker, just do some times only. :D

nozila 06-02-2007 08:30 AM

singviet,

hook a brother up.

ssilverzoommer 06-02-2007 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torres_Mok (Post 1842346)
bro,

Sorry bro, i really cannot remember the name:o . But i know on the upper floor there is only one agency.